Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i got ray unicorno for about $17 and gravity perseus for about $19 both on ebay
should i get pegasus or ray gil?
I really want ray unicorno, but do not want to pay a lot for it. Where is a place where I can get the cheapest takara tomy/sonokong ray unicorno.
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:55 AM)jdarell Wrote: I really want ray unicorno, but do not want to pay a lot for it. Where is a place where I can get the cheapest takara tomy/sonokong ray unicorno.

buy the booster from akiras daddy for ~$18 or ebay for the starter which is like $16 (cheapest maybe)-$25
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:07 AM)scipio132 Wrote: should i get pegasus or ray gil?

depends on what you have
I already have a attack combo which is MF Rock Capricorn CH120RF. Do i have to buy Lightning L-Drago have a top-tier combo? I really don't want to waste money because i'm going to buy earth aquila, laucher grip and a new launcher
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:27 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price of these items? I'm planning on buying them at the Marketplace soon.

Gravity Perseus AD145 (or just Gravity and Perseus Wheels)$20 or ?
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (or just the Vulcan Wheel)$16 from dimsum2u
Pegasis 105F (or just the Pegasis Wheel)$20
Ray Unicorno D125CS $20
Attack Stadium $25-30+
There's a seller called cooldeals65 on eBay. That has some RU and GP(I put the worths)
What would be a fair price for a Red Mitsuya Earth Aquilla?
is 28$USD a good price for a NIB Ray Unicorno Starter set including shipping?
You can get one for $25 from Akirasdaddy. It's only $3 lower but it's something
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:08 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: is 28$USD a good price for a NIB Ray Unicorno Starter set including shipping?

I actually got mine for around $19
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...1022wt_932
I already have a attack combo which is MF Rock Capricorn CH120RF. Do i have to buy Lightning L-Drago have a top-tier combo? I really don't want to waste money because i'm going to buy earth aquila, laucher grip and a new launcher
Well, If you want to make your combo better. Why not get LLDrago instead of Aquila?
Alright, I want to get Earth Aquila because for Earth Metal wheel, i want to make a top-tier defence beyblade. I also want to get L-Drago because i want to make a Top-Tier Attack Beyblade. I'm now stuck again.
Well, get one now, one later. Your choice whichever you get first
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:53 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:50 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Whats the best current Hasbro MFB for any orientation aside from the following:

~Storm Pegasus
~LL-Drago
~Earth Virgo
~Earth Aquilla
~Dark Bull

Thanks ^^

No useless answers like Gemios Uncertain
I assume the beys you listed are the beys you already have.
Attack:
I think there is none if you can't buy stuff online. If you can, get Horuseus.
Defense:
Rock Leone to make Earth Bull GB145WB.
Or get Ketos if you can buy stuff online.
Stamina:
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix to make Burn Bull 100WD.
Burn Phoenix, for Burn Bull 100WD

Haha, I have evrything you mentioned and more...

Next time check my sig to see what online beys I have and what hasbro beys i have lol.

Dark Gasher is a good choice though, but ai need an SF!

thanks anyway...
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:58 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Alright, I want to get Earth Aquila because for Earth Metal wheel, i want to make a top-tier defence beyblade. I also want to get L-Drago because i want to make a Top-Tier Attack Beyblade. I'm now stuck again.

Save a couple more bucks for the dragon bite 2 pack which has LL-Drago 100 hf and Earth (wolf)
Eartn Wolf 105WD I might add.

I was wondering, which is better, an LL Drago and Earth Wolf, or a regular L Drago, cause I already have a Wolf, but damn it that Blue Hasbro Recolour is so friggin sexy...

Does the blue paint on the Blue Hasbro Recolour of L Drago come off easily?
LDrago and Storm Peg.
Never hurts, but neither does another Earth..
Depends on what you want, I'd go with LLD and SP.
Edit; it is the same price, as Double Pack so I brought it up. :V
Lol, ok but I have several RFs and R2Fs already, haha.

Im bringing it back up, does the recolour of LL Dragos paint come off easily?
If it is anything like the others, yes.
Oh sorry, just realised thats ask a question get an answer worth :V

Damn it. I have several RFs and several Earths!

Gah, I needed a new WD anyway, face off it is!

Wait a minute, time to open up another RBV6

OFF Topic
I live in India and am here to know which MFB Bey to buy. I cant order on ebay or something cause they charge a lot (for eg in stores 1 bey is for $10 but ebay charge $80).
I can buy just 1 beyblade and I love attack types

WHICH BEYBLADE SHOULD I BUY ?
my friends suggest me Storm Pegasus and Lightning L drago and Storm Aquario

P.S I want only right spin attack bey
PLEASE REPLY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:50 PM)janpegasus Wrote: I live in India and am here to know which MFB Bey to buy. I cant order on ebay or something cause they charge a lot (for eg in stores 1 bey is for $10 but ebay charge $80).
I can buy just 1 beyblade and I love attack types

WHICH BEYBLADE SHOULD I BUY ?
my friends suggest me Storm Pegasus and Lightning L drago and Storm Aquario

P.S I want only right spin attack bey
PLEASE REPLY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
l drago is left spin
Thanks Dark Fox I was gonna decide on L Ldrago without knowing it was left spin (aw man why isnt ldrago right spin)
Now Ill change my decision and take Storm Pegasus as Medz has suggested
Thanks Medz