Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

yes GB is a top tier defense type i picked mine up at walmart (by Hasbro) but yeah if you can get your hands on it get it
How come this isn't stickied anymore?
Hah, and this time I didn't do it.
Fixed.
should i buy a
Meteo LDrago
or a
Lightning LDrago
based on performance
Is this stadium any good? Aladdin stadium
Not legal for WBO events, But I guess it's good to use just for fun at home.
In actual fact, the stadium isn't very good. It lacks a tornado ridge and the actual stadium is quite big. |:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:51 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:33 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: What's your collection so I could recommend?

I have rock aries, earth eagle, evil gemios, lightning ldrago, rock leone, and storm aquario.
Get Flame Sagittario to make Earth Aquario C145WB (outclassed) or get Grand Ketos and Metal Faces and Flame Sagittario to make MF Earth Aquario C145RS (top-tier).
Whats the best current Hasbro MFB for any orientation aside from the following:

~Storm Pegasus
~LL-Drago
~Earth Virgo
~Earth Aquilla
~Dark Bull

Thanks ^^

No useless answers like Gemios Uncertain
should i buy hell kerbecs & flame byxis or hell kerbecs & vulcan horuseus
Depends on what you already have. If you have moderate attack parts that are fairly standard, like an RF, then get Vulcan with Kerbecs. If you have a MF2, Earth Bull and RS get Byxis. IMO, Kerbecs isn't a good purchase, all hype to me, I recommend getting Vulcan and Byxis...
Well Hell actually hasn't been properly tested yet so getting Flame Byxis and Vulcan Horuseus might be better.
However if you really just want to ge hell Kerbecs, then get it with Vulcan Horsueus as it's one of, if not the best attack wheel to date.
Haha, my point is that 230 seems to dominate more than BD145 and Hell hasn't been tested thoroughly, so you hit the nail on the head blah, thanks for clearing that up...
what would be the best defense bey straight out of the box? I don't care if its tt or hasbro
thank you im getting flame byxis and vulcan horuseus
Either Earth Virgo GB145BS or Grand Ketos WD145RS

Get these two, and a Flame Byxis and make Earth Byxis 230RS
i must ask something again which one is better vulcan horuseus or flame byxis
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:28 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: i must ask something again which one is better vulcan horuseus or flame byxis
Vuclan Horeseus is more worth it than flame byxis
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:50 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Whats the best current Hasbro MFB for any orientation aside from the following:

~Storm Pegasus
~LL-Drago
~Earth Virgo
~Earth Aquilla
~Dark Bull

Thanks ^^

No useless answers like Gemios Uncertain
I assume the beys you listed are the beys you already have.
Attack:
I think there is none if you can't buy stuff online. If you can, get Horuseus.
Defense:
Rock Leone to make Earth Bull GB145WB.
Or get Ketos if you can buy stuff online.
Stamina:
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix to make Burn Bull 100WD.
Burn Phoenix, for Burn Bull 100WD
XDBeyblade: He said he only wanted to know hasbro parts.

littlechipz: Get what he said, and Dark Gasher, for the clear wheel and track. And maybe Storm Aquario. And even though it has the parts, but the L L-drago and Earth Wolf 2 pack. Those are good.

@jdarrel: Get Earth Aquila/Eagle. It's THE best uncustomized bey. Besides that, there is Storm Pegasis 105 RF, Lightning L-drago 100 HF, and that's about it. Possible Rock Aries/Rock Leone. Aries for ED145, and Leone for WB.
should i get random booster vol.6 or vulcan horuseus
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:47 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: is 230 a good track
yeah, i think so http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-230
It is beastly.
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price of these items? I'm planning on buying them at the Marketplace soon.

Gravity Perseus AD145 (or just Gravity and Perseus Wheels)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (or just the Vulcan Wheel)
Pegasis 105F (or just the Pegasis Wheel)
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Attack Stadium