Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Doesn't Bull have a little upper?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:56 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Doesn't Bull have a little upper?
Yes, but it's not effective.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:49 AM)Diamond Wrote: Currently, no MFB Wheel provides any effective Upper Attack.

Anyway, we should get back on topic.
Thats why I said a little (off topic).
this thread is for which beys to buy right?
or is it where to buy beys?
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:10 AM)Beyby Wrote: this thread is for which beys to buy right?
or is it where to buy beys?
Any questions regarding the purchasing of Beys could be posted here.
oh okay thnx for clearing that up
anyways, i found this shop in crystal mall that sold a whole truckload of rare beys
such as earth aquila and burn phoenix
and the dvd specials
so yeah go there and buy buy buy!
its called J&K (or K&J) toys and gifts
go there if yur a fan of yugioh or gundam or model kits!
AWESOMNESS
Whats a good defense or balance MFB that i can get with a $40USD budget.. if u can include a site to the bey
Grand Ketos, and Earth Virgo, from Dimsum2u's shop here on the WBO.
Make Earth Virgo GB145 RS.
yeah, but get a byxis aswell, make Earth Virgo 230RS
me?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:00 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: me?

yes....
who else?
Should I buy grand ketos (blue), meteo l-drago, Vulcan horses, nightmare Rex, divine chimera, burn Phoenix, or tornado hercleo? Like in order for battling.
Vulcan Horuseus, definetley
Yes, he is talking to you.
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:25 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: Vulcan Horuseus, definetley

More opinions?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:16 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Should I buy grand ketos (blue), meteo l-drago, Vulcan horses, nightmare Rex, divine chimera, burn Phoenix, or tornado hercleo? Like in order for battling.

Here are my top 3 i have less knowledge about the rest so i wont list those

Vulcan Horuseus

meteo l-drago

burn Phoenix

divine chimera is i feel for collection rather than using it in battle
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:16 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Should I buy grand ketos (blue), meteo l-drago, Vulcan horses, nightmare Rex, divine chimera, burn Phoenix, or tornado hercleo? Like in order for battling.

Grand Ketos - RS is the best defence bottom atm

Meteo L drago - It's alright but only the wheel has use. Not essential.

Vulcan horseus - Best attack wheel available and 145 has stamina use.

Burn Pheonix - Burn is a very good wheel but if you've already Earth then there's not that much point getting it.

Divine Chimera- Tested and found to be relatively useless.

Tornado Hercleo - Not tested but Fyuuor has it and saysthe wheel isn't really useful.

Nightmare Rex - No testing but probably not great.
Haha, make it simple get Vulcan and Ketos, then if your willing to waste money afterwards, get Meteo...
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Grand Ketos - RS is the best defence bottom atm

Meteo L drago - It's alright but only the wheel has use. Not essential.

Vulcan horseus - Best attack wheel available and 145 has stamina use.

Burn Pheonix - Burn is a very good wheel but if you've already Earth then there's not that much point getting it.

Divine Chimera- Tested and found to be relatively useless.

Tornado Hercleo - Not tested but Fyuuor has it and saysthe wheel isn't really useful.

Nightmare Rex - No testing but probably not great.
Meteo is apparently fantastic at Attack
It's not Horseus either, it's Horuseus. D is useful too.
Burn is good to own even if you have Earth, despite which mold of Earth you have.
The last three are all garbage
I have around 94 bux and I want to get some more top tier parts
wants: grand ketos, gravity perseus, hell kerbex, vulcan horuseus, and quetzalcoatl and anything else that may be helpful that I might be helpful
I have 2 L-Drago's. Special (painted one) and the clear wheel Regular. I'm thinking about getting AkirasDaddy's L-Drago Reshuffle set which comes with Meteo L-Drago Assualt Ver., Clear Wheel L-Drago Absorb Ver., and Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. It comes witj a string launcher (I don't have one yet), 2 customized metal faces, and extra parts. You can see all this for yourself at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJm9vsdVSRk . It's all $75. Should I buy this?
should i get bixis or ketos?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:45 PM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: I have around 94 bux and I want to get some more top tier parts
wants: grand ketos, gravity perseus, hell kerbex, vulcan horuseus, and quetzalcoatl and anything else that may be helpful that I might be helpful

Grand ketos has rs, the best defense bottom at this time, gravity has smash in rf combos like gravity perseus d125rf, and gravity perseus r145rf, boost disk looks great for defense as it weighs around 8 grams, and quetz is out classed. Hope this helpsJoyful_2 EDIT: Vulcan is the BEST attack their is!! And 145 and D are good for stamina
thanks but what about vulcan horuseus and should i get galaxy pegasus for r2f since i only have normal rf technically i have 124 dollars to spend
Get Vulcan Horuseus, Gravity Perseus, Ketos from SonoKong, Hell Kerbecs (as it may be useful, but you can always opt out of it and wait for someone else to say something about it).

Galaxy Pegasis is also a maybe, especially if you already have an RF, but, having multiples is key to rubber Bottoms.
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:01 PM)Viper Wrote: I have 2 L-Drago's. Special (painted one) and the clear wheel Regular. I'm thinking about getting AkirasDaddy's L-Drago Reshuffle set which comes with Meteo L-Drago Assualt Ver., Clear Wheel L-Drago Absorb Ver., and Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. It comes witj a string launcher (I don't have one yet), 2 customized metal faces, and extra parts. Should I buy this?
You should, it contains key elements for most attack customizations. (85, LD II Absorb Ver, LRF, RF.) MF-H though is better used in defense customizations.