Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, but think about shipping...
Is this a good buy or is it fake?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-2-Met...1919842000

please let me know.
Is RS a good part?
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:21 PM)ODST Wrote: Is this a good buy or is it fake?

please let me know.
Is RS a good part?

It is real, it is sonokong, a Korean company.

Rs is a very very very good part.
Of course it's not fake. The only fake ones are ones not made by sonokong, TT or Hasbro.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:21 PM)ODST Wrote: Is this a good buy or is it fake?

please let me know.
Is RS a good part?

RS is a GREAT Defense tip. Best one by far.
im not sure wat bey blades have rf plz help
^... you can get it in many beys, notably storm pegasus Confused does anyone know how much a mint hasbro cyber pegasus and counter leone would sell for? I am thinking about selling them but they look so nice on display Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:52 PM)tman14 Wrote: ^... you can get it in many beys, notably storm pegasus Confused does anyone know how much a mint hasbro cyber pegasus and counter leone would sell for? I am thinking about selling them but they look so nice on display Pinching_eyes_2

That's weird... Most people buy the Games for the Beys, and then resell the game for more Bey Money.
I am a complete beginner at Plastics and HMS....

What would the best 3 plastics and 1 HMS that i could fit into around about 50 AUD?

Thanks
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:52 PM)tman14 Wrote: ^... you can get it in many beys, notably storm pegasus Confused does anyone know how much a mint hasbro cyber pegasus and counter leone would sell for? I am thinking about selling them but they look so nice on display Pinching_eyes_2

That's weird... Most people buy the Games for the Beys, and then resell the game for more Bey Money.

yeah but I didn't, the games ok (trading themal lancerta for brothers cyber pegasus FTW)
i bought a starta dragoon ms online and in minutes after i played with it broke .it has been a day since the seller hasn't answer how can i get my money back and what should i do?
O_O
Did you buy a fake one or something ? I bought one online for $3 and it has yet to break.

By the way,
Just open up a Paypal dispute then.
it takara tomy it broke the oen part of rc has broke immeditaly.
galaxy pegasus grav persus, or ray unicornio
should I buy vulcan horuses or Gravity Perseus
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:53 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: it takara tomy it broke the oen part of rc has broke immeditaly.

Don't open a paypal dispute then, it's your fault it broke, not the sellers.
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:48 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: should I buy vulcan horuses or Gravity Perseus

Vulcan Horseus, Vulcan is top-tier in attack.
i forgot to add that all ripcord with beyblades were broken in half already when i got it
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:25 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: i forgot to add that all ripcord with beyblades were broken in half already when i got it
That is natural, the plastic, after being sometimes bent to fit in a bag, will break on its own.
Oh okay thanks for telling kai-v and for your help as McFrown.
Scipio: Unicorno. Definitely
Gingka: Vulcan.
Is there a way to be sure you're getting earth mold 1 when buying online?
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:38 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Is there a way to be sure you're getting earth mold 1 when buying online?
Getting TAKARA-TOMY's Earth Aquila will give you higher chances, but there is no certain way.
I've entered a competition on YouTube where the winner gets a free Beyblade. The Beyblades the winner can choose from are Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Gill and Ray Unicorno. In short, which of those three Beys should I choose if I win the competition? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
Ray Gil or Ray unicorno would be best. There's not a lot of difference between them.