Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 17, 2010  1:16 AM)Pyro Wrote: Flame Sagittario, Flame for pretty good stamina, C145 for great defense.

C145 isn't that great for defense.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:28 AM)Dan Wrote: C145 isn't that great for defense.

I would think that a Top tier part would be considered great?
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:29 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

it has been proven to be outclassed by gb145 and r145
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:29 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-ongoing-debate-Defensive-tracks-is-C145-still-top-tier?page=12
Hah, yeah. I bet you think WB is great too, huh? >.<
Not to be mean, but catch up a bit. c:
I already know that WB is outclassed, however, they both hold their top tier status, maybe not for long, but for now. Therfore, my point still stands.
What To Buy? BB-96, BB-97(My dad doesnt allow me to buy random boosters) , BB-98 or Vulcan? Please tell me what to order first, next, next and last.
Vulcan Horuseus, BB-96 for 85 and RF, BB-98 for 85, then BB-97.
Actually, Vulcans pretty useless without 85 or RF/R2F so heres my input Uncertain

~BB-96
~Vulcan Horuseus
~BB-98

Theres really no need for BB-97 :L

EDIT: In the eent thst there is confusion, I wan Bb-97 because of GB145 and RS having any particular use, and WD is quite common. Just use the money to buy Earth Virgo GB145BS and Grand Ketos. Then get Gravity Perseus for the MW and CW then th track and bottom. if you seriously want the frip just buy one :L If it works out cheaper though, then disregard this ^^
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:42 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Actually, Vulcans pretty useless without 85 or RF/R2F so heres my input Uncertain

You could use a 90 track and to a lesser extent a 100 track as you'll still achieve reasonable win rates using a 100 track.
[/font][/color]hey if anyone here knows about any official BMF comps or something ing aus 2011 tell me fist and ii be there to win with my burn fireblaze02ms pulse i am trading my storm cap dark fusion wheel and i'll trade BMF for HMS
That post does not even belong here.
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:34 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:42 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Actually, Vulcans pretty useless without 85 or RF/R2F so heres my input Uncertain

You could use a 90 track and to a lesser extent a 100 track as you'll still achieve reasonable win rates using a 100 track.

Indeed, but then LL-Drago and MLD would have a better chance at beating it :L You know best...
How much would someone pay for a NIP Beylauncher LR?
No more than $15 USD Includes shipping, considering you can get perseus for $10 extra Uncertain
Is Infinity Libra any good? I need help deciding what to buy.
I don't think anyone even bought it for it to be tested.. Not that good..
Buy Vulcan.

(Dec. 17, 2010  5:21 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I already know that WB is outclassed, however, they both hold their top tier status, maybe not for long, but for now. Therfore, my point still stands.
No.
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:03 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't think anyone even bought it for it to be tested.. Not that good..
Actually, Kei tested it. It is not that bad, but not awesome either. The discussion is in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Thank you for that Kai-V. Doe anybody know if the Launcher Rubber is any good?
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:43 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thank you for that Kai-V. Doe anybody know if the Launcher Rubber is any good?

OkiBlaze posted a video of it, and a draft.

It gives a more powerful launch than a Beylauncher Suspension, and thus the regular too, and it prevents the Handle more from breakage.

So yeah, you could say it's good.
So it works better than a beylauncher suspention? much appreciated ^^
Well, it gives more power.

The Suspension protects the Beylauncher from it's major flaws. The Launcher Rubber only protects the handle.
Jiraiya Blade is great for smash and Bearing Core 2 is great for Stamina; once it wears down, it'll be great for Defence as well.
I could buy a bull e. ring or trade a evil fusion wheel. What should I do?
I don't understand your question, trade a evil fusion wheel for what?

EDIT: Also, read McFrown's post below.