Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 16, 2010  8:03 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thats why I stated "possibly HF" and also said, "you need the staples in MFB" because you can make Gravity Perseus D125RF and HF is okay in the absence of RF Uncertain

Why would you get D125 just to make Gravity Perseus D125RF? I would rather get parts that can be used for various combos.
What combo is good for Gravity? B4 I get it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  8:56 PM)Anime101 Wrote: What combo is good for Gravity? B4 I get it.

Gravity Perseus is a good Smash Attacker so get it while you can. its reallllly good
(Dec. 16, 2010  8:56 PM)Anime101 Wrote: What combo is good for Gravity? B4 I get it.

Use the Build Me a Combo next time.

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF is shown to be good by Momo, and (MF?) Gravity Perseus 90RF is good as well, as some Italian bladers have said it's great.
Anubis has 85, which is no longer exclusively available to it, while Ray Gil has RSF which is still exclusive to it. I don't know. CS and RSF are equal in my eyes.. Depends if you want to further your Attack repertoire, or your defense.. Why not tell me which, then I can properly answer you..
Man, I am an Attack Blader, SO I will go with my attack.
Get the LDrago Reshuffle set, it is near the price of Mercury, but contains a whole lot more attack value..
I am gonna get Mercury Anubis. (I wanted L-Drago set but mom said "It's to EXPENSIVE") Thank you for the help.
Yeah, why don't you just earn off the twenty dollars or something..?
Tell her it includes way more beys as opposed to one really expensive one.
And tell her it also comes with a beylauncher and a launcher grip
Alright I will I hope this works! thank you Dan you have been a BIG help.
Haha, well I have the same difficulties.
I would like to know something. Is Burn Fireblaze a good bey to get? I mean, does it have good parts? The same with Evil Gemios and Poison Serpent.
Burn is a top-tier stamina metal wheel. The other beys are trash.
Burn Fireblaze is a AWESOME bey to get. here is a breakdown of the parts you mentioned:

Burn Fireblaze 135 MS

BurnEeexcellent!
Fireblaze: Mediocre
135:Mediocre
MS: Horrible

Overall: GREAT!

Evil Gemios:

Evil:Bad
Gemios:Mediocre
DF145Tongue_outretty Good
FSGaspkay...

Overall: Best bey you can get DF145 from.

Poison Serpent:

Poison: HORRIBLE. DON"T GET IT.
Serpent: Mediocre
SW145: Meh
SD:Great

Overall: The only good part is SD, which you should get from Dark Bull, as it has the bull clear wheel.
Hmm, it seems like you were wlling to buy all three, in that case get BB-96 Super Deck Set, it comes with Burn Cancer 90WD; which is a top-tier stamina and destabilizer custom on its own, and it also has Libra, Pegasis 85 and RF. Not to mention 100 but really it comes with 85 nad 90 ^^

@Skater4life It seems so but D is outclassed by SD and WD. but your correct it does come with MF-2s Tongue_out
^
Just adding on It also comes with MF-2 And D which is top tier
ok should i buy a flame segatario or a dark gasher or a rock orso?
Flame Sagittario, Flame for pretty good stamina, C145 for great defense.
Rock orso i find relativly useless. Flame Saggitario for C145for defense and kinda of flame for stamina/destablizer.
Gasher for CH120 which is nice for attack and gasher in defense combos and destabilizer
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:57 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Burn Fireblaze is a AWESOME bey to get. here is a breakdown of the parts you mentioned:

Evil Gemios:

Evil:Bad
Gemios:Mediocre
DF145Tongue_outretty Good
FSGaspkay...

Overall: Best bey you can get DF145 from.

uh wrong, gemios is the worst clear wheel ever, and killer is worse than dark (and dark isnt that good), virgo df145bs, libra df145bs, and even dark wolf df145fs are better
Gemios is fantastic for attack types, apparently.
Hmm, that is horrible advice... Escolpio seems the better choice only because they are both very light; 2.2 grams. excellent for speed but not attack