Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

how much do you guys think is an acceptable price for a 5 min virgo
Ok, just hit the jackpot, $300 USD to spend on beyblades. For those who are interested, I got a few Westfield Vouchers from the Emirates Skywards system and used the vouchers to get a few prepaid Visas ^^ Firs things first, the basics Tongue_out

~BB-10 $30 USD OR BB-32 $50 OR DX Set $85 USD
~BB-96 Super Deck Set $55 USD
~Gravity Perseus AD145WD $25 USD
~Ray Unicorno D125CS $17 USD
~Vulcan Horuseus $28 USD

Ok, give or take it does seem a bit excessive, but heck I can spend to my hearts content, I got this money for free ^^ So any other suggestions or a link to a What to buy with $300 USD, haha. Just wanted to tell you, I'm not buying any HMS or Plastics Uncertain

EDIT: More beys, haha

~Flame Byxis 230WD $17 USD
~Rock Giraffe R145WB $18 USD
~*Maybe* BB-98 MLD Reshuffle Set OR *Maybe* BB-97 GP Reshuffle Set

Any suggestions would be much appreciated P:
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:44 PM)chipz Wrote: Ok, just hit the jackpot, $300 USD to spend on beyblades. For those who are interested, I got a few Westfield Vouchers from the Emirates Skywards system and used the vouchers to get a few prepaid Visas ^^ Firs things first, the basics Tongue_out

~BB-10 $30 USD
~BB-96 Super Deck Set $55 USD
~Gravity Perseus AD145WD $25 USD
~Ray Unicorno D125CS $17 USD
~Vulcan Horuseus $28 USD

Ok, give or take it does seem a bit excessive, but heck I can spend to my hearts content, I got this money for free ^^ So any other suggestions or a link to a What to buy with $300 USD, haha. Just wanted to tell you, I'm not buying any HMS or Plastics Uncertain

The 2 Ultimate Reshuffle Sets from AkirasDaddy...

Edit: Also get Byxis if you don't already have it.
Are they really that good? I can understand the BB-98 MLD Reshuffle but BB-97 seems overkill, I dont really need it IMO, and I've already spent $170 in total on the standard choices Uncertain I was thinking of also getting a few more HWS2 TT beys like Rock Giraffe and some limited ed. like Divine Chimera TR145FB or Blizzard Burn Phoenix, etc... Anyway, thanks for your input ^^

I'll do the math, haha Tongue_out $160 + Two Reshuffle Sets ~ $150 = $310 Uncertain $160 + $75 = $235 Me likey Grin
I was wondering:
Is Burn Fireblaze a good Bey to buy? Is the Toys-R-Us Balance 3pack have any good beyblades? (other than Eagle, 'cuz I KNOW that's good.) Is flame Libra or thermal pisces better? (I'm only asking 'cuz I can't buy things off the internet. no paypal or something like that.) Sorry to bother anyone who reads this, but I would like to know, so I can spend my recent paycheck on something worth while, and not "carp.":\
Burn Fireblaze is a very good buy since it has in it the best stamina wheel. The three pack is alright but it would make more sense to buy Dark bull and earth Eagle with a better than Evil Gemios tbh. Flame libra and Thermal pisces are pretty rubbish buys.
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:44 PM)chipz Wrote: Any suggestions would be much appreciated P:

Haha, how was this not thought of?: Mercury Anubis.
How much would a mint Takara Dranzer G go for?
Which one should i get?
Grand Ketos (white)
Grand Ketos (blue)
Ray Unicorno
Burn Phoenix
Gravity Persues
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:21 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:44 PM)chipz Wrote: Any suggestions would be much appreciated P:

Haha, how was this not thought of?: Mercury Anubis.

Easy... I want bey that are useful and BB-96 already consists of 85. If I have money left over I will buy some rare bey but there are better alternatives to Anubiss. READ

EDIT: Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno. Only get ketos for RS.
I feel like adding to my bey collection... looking for all-around useful beys w/ useful pieces. I kinda want a couple of offensive pieces, but want stamina too- I was thinking either Flame Pyxis or try out the new Hell Kerbex coming out- see what it's made of
Suggestions?
230 will definitely be useful, but we have no idea about Hell Kerbecs since it has not even been released yet ...
i no, its a pretty big gamble...maybe i can get both depending on how xmas goes
What to buy... Ll drago or ray unicorno?
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:07 AM)Shika blade Wrote: What to buy... Ll drago or ray unicorno?

Lightning L Drago.
Hmm. Maybe you should add more content. LL-Drago consists of more competitive parts; L-Drago, 100 and possibly HF. Unicorno is made up of Ray, D125 and CS. These parts are useful, but you have to have the other staples in MFB for it to be effective...
HF? No way. And D125 isn't necessarily that useful.
Thats why I stated "possibly HF" and also said, "you need the staples in MFB" because you can make Gravity Perseus D125RF and HF is okay in the absence of RF Uncertain
Hello Bladers,

Is it okay to ask about MFB beyblades here? Okay anyway, What should I buy between these? Gravity Perseus, Vulcan Horuseus, Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone,
Hello Bladers,

Is it okay to ask about MFB beyblades here? Okay anyway, What should I buy between these? Gravity Perseus, Vulcan Horuseus, Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone.

-BlazePegasus®
Haha, ask away ^^ Anyway Vulcan Horuseus paired with a low track and rubber bottom is an exceelent attack combo, if not the best and gravity pereseus good parts are gravity as a smash attacker, AD145 as a stamina track (outclassed :L) and WD which is an excellent stamina bottom. its up to you. cyber pegasis and the latter arent good purchases, IMO and i think everybody agress with me on tat one Uncertain
Bout a lightning l drago. Changed HF to RF. it worked great!

I agree. I planned to buy vulcan, but it is way to expensive for me even if it has a 60% discount.
What is a good bey to get with $25? I finally got a rechargeable visa, and I'd like to get a metal fight bey Grin
Vulcan Horuseus, if it is still on sale by dimsum is $28, which is a great price for it, and very close to your ball-park.
How much could a new infinity libra go for? (In GBP)