Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

In terms of defence yes, much better than Rock Leone and R145 has attack uses in Gravity Perseus R145RF. It comes with WB but its TT and TTs mold of Rock has more recoil, but nevermind your probably not going to use it. Plus Giraffe looks cool Smug

EDIT: Forgot to add, R145 is the heaviest track to date ^^
Super Deck Set or MLD Reshuffle set?
MLD Reshuffle. BB-98 has better parts unless you really want metal system beys over hws then get BB-96
Well they both have 85, 90, R2F and other top-tier parts...
Any other opinions..?
Super Deck Set is top tier.
MLD reshuffle is potential top tier.

Super Deck Set is cheaper and it has more top tier parts. Tongue_out_wink
BB-96 FTW ^^ Anyway, I've been meaning to get it, just get a standard Meteo and grab BB-96. Its considerably cheaper and it has two near-top tier out of the box. Burn Cancer 90WD is an excellent destabilizer and stamina custom, and if you swap 90 for 85 it becomes even more so. Pegasis is near tp tier all you need to add is 145 for force smash. Libra is currently the best defence wheel but is banned under organized play :/ still very rare though ^^ also it comes with MF-2s (like BB-98). BB-98 as the clear beylauncher and grip, which is really only used for collection and you can get the three seg grip for much cheaper, also meteo is kinda outclassed. i suggest super deck set. yes i know my edit is very late :/
Is a NIB dragoon grip attacker worth £20?
Is there a store that sells metal fight beyblades? (season 2) In ontario canada in one of these 3 cities TORONTO, BRAMPTON AND MISSISSAUGA. if u can name 1 and tell the adress, that'd be great!

Which is better? ray unicorno and thermal lacerta, OORRR Flame byxis and rock giraffe?

Cuz theres 2 websites, and these r the only beys i like, some1 plz answer me
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:28 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Is there a store that sells metal fight beyblades? (season 2) In ontario canada in one of these 3 cities TORONTO, BRAMPTON AND MISSISSAUGA. if u can name 1 and tell the adress, that'd be great!

Which is better? ray unicorno and thermal lacerta, OORRR Flame byxis and rock giraffe?

Cuz theres 2 websites, and these r the only beys i like, some1 plz answer me

Ray Unicorno is definitely the best out of them.
I meant which set...

Ray unicorno and thermal lacerta together?

Or rock giraffe and flame byxis together?

unicorno is REALLY good, tho lacerta sux, rock giraffe is good and byxis is good.. so can't decide
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:21 PM)TylerPT Wrote: I meant which set...

Ray unicorno and thermal lacerta together?

Or rock giraffe and flame byxis together?

unicorno is REALLY good, tho lacerta sux, rock giraffe is good and byxis is good.. so can't decide

Depends. The Ray and Thermal set is more for attack while the Giraffe and Byxis set is leaned more towards defense.

I still think you should go with Ray Unicorno and Thermal Lacerta.

Ray Unicorno has CS, a defense and attack bottom, Ray, D125 which is good for the Gravity Perseus smash combo, but Theraml Lacerta is useless.

230 and WD are good, but 230 needs more testing. WD is common. R145 is good for the G. Perseus Smash combo, but WB is soon to be dominated by Rubber Defense bottoms. Rock is outclassed.
What would be the best/cheapest/ way to get an 85 and or 90 spin track(s)?
90 from Screw Capricorne.

I think you can get 85 in the WBBA Limited Edition Attack + Balance set.
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:44 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What would be the best/cheapest/ way to get an 85 and or 90 spin track(s)?

BB-96 would be best and cheapest at the moment, it comes with both and all the other parts in the set are also useful.
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:47 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: 90 from Screw Capricorne.

I think you can get 85 in the WBBA Limited Edition Attack + Balance set.

Screw Capricorne isn't even out yet...
I meant when it does come out, sorry.

Other than that, Dimsum's Gold Quetz, I think, or BB-96.
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:47 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:44 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What would be the best/cheapest/ way to get an 85 and or 90 spin track(s)?

BB-96 would be best and cheapest at the moment, it comes with both and all the other parts in the set are also useful.

Thanks! I never got around to checking what tracks that set had. Definitely getting it!
What should I keep on this list. Leave only three things left.

Angle Compass
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gill
Attack and Super attack Staduim
Digital Power Launcher Pegasus Version
Galaxy Pegasus.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:33 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: What should I keep on this list. Leave only three things left.

Angle Compass
Meteo L-Drago
Extreme Beystaduim
Ray Gill
Digital Power Launcher Pegasus Version
Galaxy Pegasus.

Extreme Beystadium sucks.
Angle Compass is quite useless.
Digital Power Launcher is bad.

Why would you want Super Attack if you'd be getting Attack?
1) you didn't answer the question.
2) For the Attack AND Super attack I get BOTH.

But I may remove the Extreme Beystaduim.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:42 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: 1) you didn't answer the question.
2) For the Attack AND Super attack I get BOTH.

But I may remove the Extreme Beystaduim.

Buy these:

Ray Gill
Galaxy Pegasus.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:42 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: 1) you didn't answer the question.

He removed three and left the ones that were the best...
Can someone help me if it's ok?
I'm struggling to find out which Pre-HWS beyblade is better at Attack? the beys I'm looking at

BB-08 Leone 105 F
BB-07 (Think)Saggatario 125SF
Pegasis is one of the best attack beys in the Metal System.
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:18 AM)DarkLight Wrote: What should I get? Burn Phoenix, Earth Virgo, Grand Ketos, or Gravity Perseus?

Can you answer in order from 1st to last?

BB- 59 Burn Phoenix = Just for the ''Burn Wheel''
BB-60 Earth Virgo = For ''Earth Wheel , GB145''
BB-80 Gravity Perseus = ''Meh'' ''For Good combo: MF Gravity Perseus H145RF , LR Launcher, AD145
BB-?? Grand Ketos = RS , I don't know about WD145
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Pegasis is one of the best attack beys in the Metal System.

I know I'm planning on getting it with either with ''BB-08 Leone 105 F or BB-07 Saggitario 125SF''.
And i thought Quetzalcoatl was the better one ?