Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

That has infinite value. $100 dollars for a spinning top?!
does anyone know where I can get a good cheap stadium cause I barely make 10 a month and im 10 so I cant make much thanks Stupid
Cheapest you can get one for is $25 from beyblademon.
SHould I get Gravity Perseus AD145WD? if so, where is the best/cheapest place to buy it?
Yes, Gravity has great smash potential and AD145 and WD are great for Stamina.
I think your cheapest option would be to buy one from AkirasDaddy. [:
Hi, I'd like to ask how are Rock Orso & Flame Aries to buy as compared to my other beys:
  1. Rock Leone
  2. Dark Gasher
  3. Storm Pegasus
  4. Rock Aquario
  5. Lightning L-Drago
  6. Dark Bull
  7. Dark Wolf

And also how are they to buy compared to the other beys in their resp. class?[Defense etc.]
thx blah...ill c if i can get one
axually which beyblade metal fight is the best defense type or defense abilities that i can buy in the US for about $20?
Alright guys Rock Aries HAS one useful track the ED145 if you dont beleive me, click my siggy. >_>
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:33 AM)beypwner Wrote: blah is 25$ with shiping?

Yes $25 with shipping
What should I get? Burn Phoenix, Earth Virgo, Grand Ketos, or Gravity Perseus?

Can you answer in order from 1st to last?
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:18 AM)DarkLight Wrote: What should I get? Burn Phoenix, Earth Virgo, Grand Ketos, or Gravity Perseus?

It depends on what you have, and what you like.

All of those have at least 1 useful part.
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:02 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: phoenix in my opinion

What's your reason? Phoenix only has 1 good part; Burn.
i think gravity perseus ad 145 has been proven to be a stamina track and so is wd and gravity and perseus has almost proved to be a top tier attack wheel
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:18 AM)DarkLight Wrote: What should I get? Burn Phoenix, Earth Virgo, Grand Ketos, or Gravity Perseus?

1 ] Earth Virgo

2 ] Gravity Perseus

3 ] Burn Phoenix

4 ] Grand Ketos [ I Would personally go for Ray Gil ] but it's your choice
I'd personally divide them by type:

Defence:
Earth Virgo
Grand Ketos

Stamina:
Burn Phoenix
Gravity Perseus

Depends on what type you want really cause personally I don't think you can rate those for which is most useful since they're all different types.
What should I get? Perseus Reshuffle Set or L Drago Reshuffle Set?
Depends, BB-97 focuses more on Defence, while BB-98 is better ofr attack. What with all the attack types dominating the metagame i'd say BB-98 is better, and it comes with that clear beylauncher L Uncertain
For myself, go for the BB-98.
BB-98 is better and also some of the parts are exclusive to that set whereas there are no new parts in BB-97 apart from new versions of Perseus.
Gravity Perseus, Meteo LDrago or Ray Unicorno?
Get them all, hah ^^

But seriously, Ray Unicorno would be the best choice unless you have Ray Gil, otherwise stated Gravity Perseus would be an excellent decision. It really depends on the blader. Meteo is more optional, rather than most times, meteo is not used in competitive combos, apart from MF Meteo L-Drago 100WD Uncertain
Would Ray Gil be better than Unicorno? Or even Mercury Anubis?
Ray Gil comes with the most useful parts, Ray 100 and RSF, but if you already have a few 100 tracks, get unicornom you'll be getting Ray and CS. Its whichever you prefer. CS is more attack dominant, but has defensive traits, while RSF is one of the best defence bottoms out there. If you already have a few 100 tracks get Unicorno, I only got Gill because of RSF and I only had 1 100. Uncertain