Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You can't do sliding shoot in a Hasbro stadium properly.
And you don't give an opinion, you really have to give proper info. This is what this forum is for anyway.
Adding to what blah stated, BB-32 also comes with Storm Pegasis 105RF (RF is a Top-Tier Attack Bottom) and two BeyLaunchers (which are superior to the Right Launcher and Right Launcher 2's that TastyTacos is getting).
o_0. I understand that. Proper info? Either way, I beleive he is going to get them anyway, but if there is something he doesnt need hed want something else correct. I recommend the DX set. Same stuff, but you get the Galaxy Pegasis included, Quetz is outdated Uncertain

Diamond RF in terms of spped is smashed by R2F which is included in the DX set and also has beylauncher, although Light Launcher 2 is easier to control...
i got BB-32 for #1 the stadium (of course) #2 TT beylaunchers (only have hasbro and just gt a suspension and they dont fit on hasbro beylaunchers) #3 i get 2 beys and a RF wit the storm pegasus never hurts ;D

and I spend 68 bucks on it. It is a great price and the stadium will be awesome!

I still think Quetz is a rare and good looking bey

it performs pretty good (not the best but still pretty good)
BB-76 is expensive and you only get one Bey and beylauncher.
BB-32 is cheaper and you get two Beyblades.
True, but BB-76 is more useful. You really don't need multiple beylaunchers. Correct me if im wrong though... o_0 Akirasdaddy has the DX for 85 shipped... 2o dollars extra?
Aquario 105F? I'm planning on getting it along with Meteo L-Drago LW105LF.
Littlechipz i got my BB-32 for 68 AUD and DX is 85 AUD

and if i had a choice I would rather have one extra beylauncher and a extra bey and pay less then pay more and get only 1 beylauncher and 1 bey.

its more BANG for your BUCK!
(Dec. 09, 2010  10:40 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Aquario 105F? I'm planning on getting it along with Meteo L-Drago LW105LF.

Aquario is not very good, only get it if you want it for collection.
(Dec. 09, 2010  10:38 AM)littlechipz Wrote: You really don't need multiple beylaunchers.
BeyLaunchers do break occasionally though.

Handles break apart, and the internal mechanism gets damaged, if the cord is pulled too hard without letting go of the handle, causing the cord to be un-retractable anymore.
(Dec. 09, 2010  10:44 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  10:40 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Aquario 105F? I'm planning on getting it along with Meteo L-Drago LW105LF.

Aquario is not very good, only get it if you want it for collection.

I disagree... the aquario from BB-72 is excellent if you know which parts to use with it. Yes, i am refering to the metal wheel only, 105 is a common and basic part and Flat is pretty bad.
R2F has a faster movement pattern and RF has more stamina, its purely what you want it for, Galaxy Pegasis looks cooler Wink haha
I just wanted to ask if there are any goot parts in Rock Aquario from this double box (Storm Pegasis + Rock Aquario)
I'm just wondering if it's worth getting. Wink
Could you list the parts. Not too many of us are used to face-off boosters Uncertain I'm too lazy to search ^^
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:17 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: I just wanted to ask if there are any goot parts in Rock Aquario from this double box (Storm Pegasis + Rock Aquario)
The only good parts from this set are RF and Aquario, which are Top-Tier parts for Attack and Defense respectively. Storm is also a decent Attack wheel.

However, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Aquario 125SF have no synergy at all, so the best combo you can make from the two Beys from this set is pretty much only Storm Pegasis uncustomized.
If these are the first Beys you are getting, buying Storm Pegasis 105RF alone (the Starter pack) is probably better.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:06 PM)noble6 Wrote: should i get galaxy pegasus or storm?

TBH there is very little difference between RF and R2F and also the Storm metal wheel is better for attack and Storm Pegasus is cheaper so go for Storm Pegasus. Also the takara versions comes with a beylauncher which is nice.
All i have is rock aries earth eagle and lightling l drago and i an going to get cyber peguas soon for christmas and i can buy one bey
and i want to beat my brother who have storm pegeus lightning ldrago flamee libra earth eagle rock eris and soon going to get cyber peguas soon for christmas as well
what bey should i buy
I ordered a ray unicorno yesterday for 20 dollars and i think that unicorno is the best beyblade ever
(Dec. 09, 2010  6:43 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: I ordered a ray unicorno yesterday for 20 dollars and i think that unicorno is the best beyblade ever
Why the best ever¿?Cute
^ spam, this is for purchase consultation!
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:17 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: I just wanted to ask if there are any goot parts in Rock Aquario from this double box (Storm Pegasis + Rock Aquario)
The only good parts from this set are RF and Aquario, which are Top-Tier parts for Attack and Defense respectively. Storm is also a decent Attack wheel.

However, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Aquario 125SF have no synergy at all, so the best combo you can make from the two Beys from this set is pretty much only Storm Pegasis uncustomized.
If these are the first Beys you are getting, buying Storm Pegasis 105RF alone (the Starter pack) is probably better.
Thank you very much. I considered getting doublepack earlier, but after all I ordered Earth Eagle 145WD alone. Now I need H145 and Bull for defense combo...
Or C145 + Sharp? What's better?
Those are good prices. Especially for NIB ones. I'd say get Gaia dragoon V for these reasons:

1)It's the rarer of the two and generally pretty hard to find anyway let alone NIB.
2)The base is a very good part for attack and also for Burning kerberous to be useful you need a lot of stamina parts whereas for Gaia Dragoon V's base you just need a decent attack AR.