Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 08, 2010  3:49 AM)Kimchi Wrote: What should I buy? I have about 350... and I'm tempted to go on a bey spree.

I'll probably be using 200 for rare beys, what shuold i do with the remaining 150?
I know I'll be getting a BB 98, so thats 70 dollars.

What should i do with 80? I have all the MFB I desire...

You didn't state what you have, so we can't help you.
Lightning L Drago
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Pre HWS Pegasis
Storm Pegasis
Pre HWS Aquario
Dark Wolf
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
Ray Unicorno
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

That's all the MFB's I have. I think.
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:57 AM)Kimchi Wrote: Lightning L Drago
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Pre HWS Pegasis
Storm Pegasis
Pre HWS Aquario
Dark Wolf
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
Ray Unicorno
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

That's all the MFB's I have. I think.

What stadiums?
Get BB-96. One of the best sets you will ever get.
BB 96 over BB 98?

I already have Pre HWS Pegasis, but I do need a low track.
But I guess spending 70 on the Ultimate Reshuffle isn't that worth it just for the low tracks.
Also it comes with Pre HWS Libra. Hmm.

I'm getting some stuff from YJA so that's like 200-250$.
So depending on how much I have left I might be able to get BB-96 and 98.

Thanks!
I was told SonoKong was about to release a new starter, its a ray unicorno thats comes light launcher 2. I think its pretty worth it. what about other members should i get it. do you know who has it laready? or any speculation on how much itd cost? heres the link

LL2 is better than LL1 so you should get it. (:

I doubt anyone has it yet as it's not even on eBay.
What about on YJA. has anyone found it for under $19 AU include shipping?
All Sonokong starters are over $20 so I don't what you're talking about.
Also, it's a product from Korea, why would it be on YJA ?
o_0 i dont no much, thats why im asking, hah thanks for that blah. might have to sell some beys... is there a yahoo korea auction lol. also which is more useful ray unicorno od flame byxis. i beleive ill have to wait longer for a ray unicorno but if its better no reason in getting byxis, better off waiting hah.
There's Gmarket which is basically the Korean version of YJA except that some of them do ship worldwide and that there is an english version of the site.
Very nice to know, might work out, coming back to my old question should I get the Ray Unicorno or Flame Pyxis?
*Byxis.
And uhmm so you need the Ray or CS ?
Otherwise get Byxis, the track is gangster. ;]
I'm thinking of getting an HMS Bey, and I want one that's relatively good right out of the box. Which of these would be a good buy:

Bloody Devil MS
Shining God MS
Jiraiya MS
Samurai Changer MS
Phantom Fox MS

If it's possible to rank them in order of usefulness/importance, that would be lovely.

Thank you!~
momo I beleive Jyraia MS would be the best choice but I have little experience, sorry. Anyway, Is this site trusted, what currency do they use and are there any agents which bid on your behalf, much like the YJA?

Heres the link:
blah
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:20 AM)blah Wrote: *Byxis.
And uhmm so you need the Ray or CS ?
Otherwise get Byxis, the track is gangster. ;]

Hah, I only want the CS, but I'll have to some more reading on the 230 discussion. Gangsta Tracks = WIN ^^
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm thinking of getting an HMS Bey, and I want one that's relatively good right out of the box. Which of these would be a good buy:

Bloody Devil MS
Shining God MS
Jiraiya MS
Samurai Changer MS
Phantom Fox MS

If it's possible to rank them in order of usefulness/importance, that would be lovely.

Thank you!~

If you're looking for out of the box-ness go with this:
Jiraiya MS
Samurai Changer MS
Shining God MS
etc.

These will be relatively expensive to get though, so expect to pay quite high prices.

(Dec. 08, 2010  7:37 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Anyway, Is this site trusted, what currency do they use and are there any agents which bid on your behalf, much like the YJA?

Heres the link:
Hah, I only want the CS, but I'll have to some more reading on the 230 discussion. Gangsta Tracks = WIN ^^

Yeah it's trusted.
The prices are in Korean Won.
And why would you need a middleman ? You can bid by yourself, win the item and get it shipped to you. Much like eBay except in Korean, there's even a guide to using on the WBO somewhere.
It's not a bid and that site isn't Gmarket. That site doesn't ship internationally.
Hahaha, I didn't look at the site.
Did you even go on the link I gave you ? Or did you just go onto some random site ?
Yea I went to the link.
I was talking to chipz LOL.

How much is a NIP Dranzer MF worth ? Unsmith
Ohhh lolol. My bad.
Id say a sranzer MF is about $40 similar to wolborg. anyway i saw gmarket no beys so i looked elswhere, if you say the prices on that site are korean won 3000 for 3 nib beys is like about 2 dollars, not including shipping. check the link its the best Wink i can just imagine a beast cameo for the 230 track it is an wxhaduration

230 is taller than the box it comes in hah
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:03 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Id say a sranzer MF is about $40 similar to wolborg. anyway i saw gmarket no beys so i looked elswhere, if you say the prices on that site are korean won 3000 for 3 nib beys is like about 2 dollars, not including shipping. check the link its the best Wink i can just imagine a beast cameo for the 230 track it is an wxhaduration

230 is taller than the box it comes in hah

Did you just guess that price ? I was thinking it was closer to $70. :L

On Gmarket you have to type it in Korean, not English ...

It's probably not including shipping prices which could be insane. And 230 is not bigger than the box. Uncertain
yeah, my bad o_0. should i use google translate? hah the 230 think was sort of an exhaduration. is 230 better than CS? I hear 230 does well but only against 145 and some mid height tracks. im told it fails against low track T_________T EDIT: just realised something on gmarket just type the track and bottom and it will come up say searching ray unicorno just search D125CS