Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 06, 2010  7:39 AM)JJ Wrote: As you know Christmas is coming up, so what would be better to buy for a Christmas gift? I was wondering which one was better as a set. Should I get the Hasbro Super Vortex Battle Set? Or the Takara Tomy BB-32?

The answer is SO obvious...

Edit: Didn't see the next page...
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:33 PM)littlechipz Wrote: ok, but id like some input from other members anyway, just one more thing... im getting a BOOSTER so I won't get a TT launcher, all I have are beylaunchers and hasbro ripcords so until im convinced, despite your answer im still going to get the launcher, unless someone has an even better reason like light launcher 2 is weaker than light launcher etc

Uh here's a reason: Beylauncher's are more powerful than both the light launcher and light launcher 2 so there isn't really much point spending more money on a starter if you can help it.
o_0. but I heard the light launcher 2 had more power than even the beeyluncher, can you link to a thread which says otherwise.
Beylaunchers kinda suck for controlling Attack Types. :L
Yeah, and I have a LOT of attack types. I might just keep the beylauncher for Defence and Stamina, and use thee LL2 for my Attack types. Which do you prefer.
LL2 is harder to use if you don't have experience but it's up to you really.
I personally just use a Light Launcher for Attack types.
Hmm, well I can't test out anything yet, LF is really hard for sliding shoot, should I get a storm pegasis or galaxy pegasis? I heard R2F is faster, but has less stamina, can R2F be used with a sliding shoot? that question goes in ask a question get an answer but I need to know which is the best to buy. Currently I can get any HWS2 bey except for starters and meteo and ray gil booster becase i already have them... any suggestions
Personally, I would choose Galaxy Pegasis over Storm Pegasis for the R^2F, but you have to remember that even though it's okay on Left-Spin Beys, it was designed to run on Right-Spin Beys; RF is not spin-biased.

With the top-tier Vulcan Wheel, R^2F would make it deadlier for sure.

Edit: All plastic F-Series Bottoms have trouble retaining that flower-shaped pattern.
No, just buy a Attack stadium from beyblademon and a meteo or a galaxy from Akirasdaddy
(Dec. 07, 2010  6:02 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: Reshuffles: L Drago or Perseus?

No formal tests have been done on it yet, so just look at the parts they have, and choose which set you need based on the parts you need. Until tests are done, that is all you can really do.
Thanks for alk yoyr help guys I was told tbat a launcher grip with string launcher Is easier to control, ill get ray unicorno and just get a Habbo grip
hey, im new to this whole purchasing beys online, and i need some opinions about this bb32 set i found, because i need a stadium because the hasbro ones are horrible (i got a lightning l drago stadium). anyways, the link is
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3a60272a84

i was wondering is it authentic and does it seem safe to buy?
"Item is no longer available".

But yes before I saw that item, and it was real.
It has the "Takara-Tomy" sign on it so it is real.
I'd like to know wheather to get Flame Byxis or Rock Giraffe. And if I wait I can get a unicorno but i dont want to. I'm actually leaning towards Byxis because of WD, 230 and Flame. My budget is $19 AU. I am not able to get Gravity Perseus with this kind of money. I am interested more in Defence and Attack types. Thank you

EDIT: @Megablader2 I wouldn't say Rock Giraffe sucks, Rock is a decent attack wheel, R145 is the heaviest wheel for defence and WB is amonngst the best defence bttom in the HWS series. I know I've just included it, but I can't afford Gravity Perseus as I do not have that much money in my paypal and the Beylauncher kinda sucks for attack types. If I wanted to get a bey for about that price, I'd opt for Vulcan which is on special from dimsum2u. In addition to my lack of interest in stamina types 230 seems the better choice. I personally would choose Pyxis, but I'm willing to get some input from other bladers. What I have noticed is that you, megablader have been posting false/misleading information lately... And in regards to your Wolborg MS, Khel has an Ice Blue one, I beleive he'll accept $30-$40. I'll keep searching for more links Wink Just a note; 100 is an excellent track for stamina and Gravity is outclassed by Vulcan, which I intend to purchase soon. Rather than psoting again, your much better off just editing your post. Also, I did not ask for any other suggestions, I was simply asking for which was better out of the two/three. Next time read the question thoroughly, and I had included that specific strand of information in the original post. T_T
Rock giraffe sucks and Flame Bysix only has one really good part which is 230 which isn't essential to get. Get Gravity Perseus it's a much better bey. Everu part in it has a good use and it comes with WD. If you need further proof Gravity is good for smash attack and AD145 has shown to be equal/better than 145 and DF145 for stamina.
Rock Giraffe is good if you don't have a WB/RS/RSF or a GB/C145. But Flame Pyxsis would be an overall better choice.
Thank you Chaos Blader, a sensible answer. I have an RSF thank you very much for your input, would you recommend anything else thats in my budget of $19 AU?
What do you allready have?
I have:

Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil
Earth Aquilla
Dark Cancer
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario
Earth Virgo

Your effort is much appreciated ^^
You pretty much need a storm Pegasus for attack so get that. Also my answer made total sense...
Thats what they want you to think. Anyway you couldve also mentioned CS is a much better alternative to RF?
That's what who wants me to think? My suggestion was much better than what you said. Also it's not a much better alternative to RF though.... Especially if it doesn't attack like the one I had. Literally it didn't attack at all. Also another thing to note is that RF is top tier and CS isn't. Also why would you listen to Chaos blader and not me?
Is Draciel Fortress a worthy buy?