Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

1. vulcan horuseus
2. MF's
3.BB-22
4. BB-88

well the last 2 can be either, 2 is if you want to customize with defence and attack beys, and definitely get the first one...
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:13 PM)? Wrote: What Should I buy First,next,next and last?

1.BB-22 Virgo set
2.MF's
3.BB-88 Meteo L-Drago
4.BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D

Well, if you are getting BB-22 in a reasonable price, go. Others depend on what you have.
1. BB-22
2. BBP-01
3. MF
4. Meteo L-Drago
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:53 AM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  3:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Bukushin susnou is the best of those. Has shown potential in the combo MF Bukushin Bull 90CS whereas the other two have shown to be terrible with little use.

to late i already got cyber pegasus and he is not usless!!! he has been shown to be of great costumization potential so he is not worthless FYI but i have to agree that counter leone is somewhat carp. Chocked_2

I never said they were useful I said that Bukushin is much better and actually has a good combo to be used in. Tbh Cyber pegasis and Counter Leone are useless though.
Hi,

I currently have 5 beys [MF]:
  1. Rock Aquario
  2. Storm Pegasus
  3. Dark Bull
  4. Dark Wolf
  5. Lightning L-Drago

I am able to buy 5 more beys from Wal-Mart.... Can anyone give me suggestions of good beys[any type,MF] that I can use to make combos with the above 5 and if possible, the combos as well??

Please type your recommendations in your ranking order....

Thanks
I'd recommend to really get Earth Eagle or Earth Virgo.
If you got Earth Virgo you could make Earth Bull GB145WB which is only an MF away from being top tier.

If you got Earth Aquila you could make Earth Bull 145WD/SD which is top tier.

Or you could just get Burn Fireblaze and make Burn Bull 145SD which is top tier as well.
And Burn performs better than Earth in terms of Stamina.

Also buy Dark Gasher to make Lightning L Drago CH120RF which is also only an MF away from being top tier.
i would recomend burn fireblaze and earth eagle/ aquila!

edit: beaten...
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i would recomend burn fireblaze and earth eagle/ aquila!

edit: beaten...
You sure?
Your post was posted nearly one hour after Blah's. :\
i didn't notice his before posting i scrolled past it by accident...
Thanks guys, but none of them are available....

How are Mad Gasher or Poison Serpent, Rock Leone, Flame Libra,Earth Wolf or Rock Orso???

Thanks for the great suggestions anyway..
Hello!
Should i start buying:
Plastics
HMS
MFB

I hope this isn't off topic.
MFB as they are the most cheapest right now and can be used in tournaments too.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:01 AM)L L-Drago Wrote: Thanks guys, but none of them are available....

How are Mad Gasher or Poison Serpent, Rock Leone, Flame Libra,Earth Wolf or Rock Orso???

Thanks for the great suggestions anyway..
Get Rock Leone or Dark Cancer (there is no "Mad" with Hasbro, by the way). The rest are quite bad.
Thank You Very Much....

Will take them both...

Also, could anyone give me individual parts I could use to combo with these???

This is the best BB site ever!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!
i finally got my first TT blades and beypointer in the mail today! thanx for the advice guys!! i love the gravity perseus!!! and the L/R launcher that came with it is freakin hot!!!
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:58 AM)Blader V Wrote: i finally got my first TT blades and beypointer in the mail today! thanx for the advice guys!! i love the gravity perseus!!! and the L/R launcher that came with it is freakin hot!!!

That goes in the Recent Beyblade Purchases.
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:22 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:58 AM)Blader V Wrote: i finally got my first TT blades and beypointer in the mail today! thanx for the advice guys!! i love the gravity perseus!!! and the L/R launcher that came with it is freakin hot!!!

That goes in the Recent Beyblade Purchases.

ugh!!! there are so many threads on this forum, i didnt even know that thread existed! i got help on this thread an was expressing my gratitude. get over it! i dont even care if you kick me off. suggit...
@ Blader V you dont have to get mad over getting corrected. He was just telling you to go to the correct thread next time.
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:36 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: @ Blader V you dont have to get mad over getting corrected. He was just telling you to go to the correct thread next time.

im not mad. its like this though.... i had a comment relative to an earlier post on this thread where i was looking for purchasing advice. i got great advice from the guys ON THIS THREAD. and i just wanted to say "Hey you guys did me solid." and that was the end of it. if the purpose is to stop excess posting, why even say anything to me. i said my part and i was done. so now here is yet another off topic post that im prolly goin get corrected for. im sure there is a thread on here called "the dont correct me" thread cuz EVERYTHING ON HERE HAS ITS OWN THREAD. so how about everyone just let it go, and move on... i am...
I have a question:
Should I get poison serpent (for another sd that I need badly)
Or earth Virgo (for gb145 :})
also would like to do some tests with s145 and bs, so which one should I get?
Virgo is better
get Dark Bull if you want SD.
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:25 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: I have a question:

Get both. ;D
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:25 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: I have a question:

earth wheels r my fav for defense. so i say earth virgo. i got a poison serpent a couple weeks ago and i think it may be the worst bey i own, and i have alot of beys. maybe there is some use for it but not that i have found.
WHEN WILL WAVE 2 COME OUT IN THE UK
EARTH EGEAL
EARTH VERGO
THERMAL PICES
This question is completely not related to the topic at hand; you could have read the Beyblade: Metal Fusion Hobby Thread to see what has been released, and when.