Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I Need a price for this beyblades. Can you guys give me standard prices, and the best prices i will maybe get for this beys?

HMS Bey's:

Driger MS
Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS UV

Plastic:

Galeon
Dranzer F
Driger S
Driger V2
Gaia Dragoon
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Dragoon F
Dragoon Galaxy
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:58 AM)TysoNGalaxy Wrote: I Need a price for this beyblades. Can you guys give me standard prices, and the best prices i will maybe get for this beys?

HMS Bey's:

Driger MS
Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS UV

Plastic:

Galeon
Dranzer F
Driger S
Driger V2
Gaia Dragoon
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Dragoon F
Dragoon Galaxy

Depends on the condition. Are they NIB, Mint; assembled but never used or have they been used slightly/heavily?

If your Dragoon MS UV has been used slightly I'd be interested in buying it myself.
He's selling? I thought he was buying.
He is buying.
Quote:and the best prices i will maybe get for this beys?

HMS Bey's:

Driger MS - $6
Wolborg MS - $30+
Death Gargoyle MS - $30+
Dragoon MS UV - $70+

Plastic:

Galeon
Dranzer F
Driger S - $25
Driger V2 - $25
Gaia Dragoon - $40
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Dragoon F - $10
Dragoon Galaxy - $6

Not so sure about the plastics though.
Ahh... makes a bit more sense. I was thrown off a little by the way he constructed his sentence.
lol sorry i am not english Tongue_out Btw, i think TT Honglis are no more in the market. Is that true?
They can still be found however getting them is completely not recommended.
By getting them you are supporting fake Beyblade companies and they break very easily. T_T
I know but for example Driger S or Dranzer F. If you buy TT hongli versions and change the Metal weigh Disk you get nice Hard to find blades for your colection.

Edit: Since i dont have mutch money to spend and i need this 2 blades (My favourite Design blades).
They aren't the same at all, and after that post I'd advise everyone not to buy from him.
i dont sell. i dont have beyblades, i am only waiting for 1 on eBay. Driger MS Takara Tomy --'
Would it be best to buy BB-10 or BB-32?& yes there selling BB-10 online (Also there around the same price range) I know BB-32 has more items but isn't BB-10 more valuable?
BB-32 Has The Same Attack Stadium that comes with BB-10 So Your Better Off Buying BB-32 Which Also Comes With Two Beylaunchers And Two Beys
should i get a dark bull or lightning l drago
Lightning LDrago, better parts.
Mm, depends on what other beys he has, whether he plays in Hasbro or TT and if he wants attack or stamina/defence.
hey guys sorry if this is off topic but which is the best out of the three??? cyber pegasus , counter leone or bakushin susnou???

urgent please reply quickly!!!!
Bukushin susnou is the best of those. Has shown potential in the combo MF Bukushin Bull 90CS whereas the other two have shown to be terrible with little use.
When it comes to buying beys from W.B.O sellers, do I have to convert the GBP of the beyblade into U.S.D? Because if that's true then my Christmas might be grim.
You just pay them in GBP.
It will be more expensive than USD however, as conversion rates for GBP are low.
Warning!!! Noob Question coming.
Is this, http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-BB41...3cb2d99103 legal in WBO play? 'Cause I'ma nub Grin
That does not go here and the answer can easily be found by looking in the WBO Play Rule Book.
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:51 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Warning!!! Noob Question coming.
Is this, http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-BB41...3cb2d99103 legal in WBO play? 'Cause I'ma nub Grin

Nope. It is not.
KK Sorry blah D:
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:54 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: KK Sorry blah D:

Save up and buy BB-32 from Dimsum2u.

BB-32 has the ONE Stadium that WBO Recognizes.

BMF Attack Stadium.

Edit: And APPARENTLY Super Attack is allowed, but I don't recommend it at ALL.