Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Nope the only strong balance wheel is a libra wheel Dark wolf is only good for Defence.
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:27 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: is dark wolf a good balance type bey?

Actually, you shouldn't focus that much on getting a balanced type, you're better off focusing on one of the other types so you could optimize it to its fullest potential.
Also, Dark Wolf isn't good at anything as far as I know, so don't bother with it Smile
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:06 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: Nope the only strong balance wheel is a libra wheel Dark wolf is only good for Defence.

Correction: Dark Wolf is on good as a Paperweight.

Dark Wolf gets KO'd by Stamina Types.
Hello i was thinking would storm leo be good in a battle or would another beyblade peform better then storm leo and rock leon?
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:42 PM)Storm_Leo Wrote: Hello i was thinking would storm leo be good in a battle or would another beyblade peform better then storm leo and rock leon?

Storm Leone from the Dark Bull face-off set ? Rock Leone is a good buy , but Earth Eagle ( Aquila ) would be / work better. Storm Leone is outclassed by Storm Pegasis and Lightning L'Drago
I was thinking of getting Infinity Libra. Is it a good idea?
No. The only good part is GB145. Instead of Infinity Libra, get Earth Virgo instead. It's cheaper and comes with Earth and GB145.
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:58 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I was thinking of getting Infinity Libra. Is it a good idea?

It has a good defense track, but Earth Virgo is a lot cheaper and comes with a useful Earth wheel (which is also great for defense). The Infinity metal wheel didn't had any solid playtesting as far as I know (mainly due it's price/rarity).

Doesn't change the fact that it's a cool blade to have tough (imo at least Tongue_out ), so it kinda depends if you're a collector or just looking for good competetive combo's.
I'd have to agree with J'. Infinity has not been proved to be a solid wheel, like Burn and Earth. The only really useful part is GB145 which as the others said can be gotten from Earth Virgo. But it does look cool.
of all the metal fusion/metal fight beyblades not sold yet in america which is best for competitive stamina. also, is burn still the best stamina wheel in the world?
Burn and Earth. Both of which have been released in the USA. However, the first mold of Earth is better for stamina, but it can only be acquired online. And as for your second question, it's controversial. Some like earth, some like Burn. But it is undoubted that Earth is more suited to defense. Personally, both are good.
There is no best, why do people not get that? Burn is a staple in stamina customs though, yes.

EDIT: Beaten
so even though there are way more beyblades out in japan and other countries my burn bull145sd is still pretty much as good as itl get for stamina
Actually the Pre HWS Virgo is currently the best choice for Stamina type customizations. It can be hard getting the correct mold though.
Exactly. Because of that, it is much too unpredictable and too hard to test. Also, you could go through 10 different virgos before you found a good one, and most beybladers are NOT willing to do that.
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:55 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Burn and Earth. Both of which have been released in the USA. However, the first mold of Earth is better for stamina, but it can only be acquired online. And as for your second question, it's controversial. Some like earth, some like Burn. But it is undoubted that Earth is more suited to defense. Personally, both are good.
does this mean that 1st mold earth is rare-ish? <-------sorry off topic
if i was able to buy one bey, and i needed a part that is top tier in any quality of bey, which one should i get and which part is the reason to get it? i dont care which type of bey it is top tier in- as i am needing good combos in each type. also it has to be released in the us, can't do ebay or paypal or that kind of stuff- Unhappy
sorry if this is confusing...
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:42 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: does this mean that 1st mold earth is rare-ish? <-------sorry off topic
if i was able to buy one bey, and i needed a part that is top tier in any quality of bey, which one should i get and which part is the reason to get it? i dont care which type of bey it is top tier in- as i am needing good combos in each type. also it has to be released in the us, can't do ebay or paypal or that kind of stuff- Unhappy
sorry if this is confusing...
At this point you really need to just read the "What to Buy in MFB" and "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" topics on your own.
Rukasu333: Basically, TT made the original Earth metal wheel. But then they realized they had breakage problems, and discontinued it, and because it was lighter, it was better for stamina. Then the released mold 2 which was better for defense. All hasbro Earths are Mold 2. So if you want a mold one, go online and buy somewhere else. And I have to agree with Kai-V. Go read those topics. How much work could it be?
Is a MFB ATK Stadium with minor cracks on bottom (not going to affect game play) worth $30? It seems more reasonable to get an answer from people who actually have the product itself.
Not really. I would pay maybe 5-15 dollars for that. 20 at most. But where are the cracks? Are they extremely small, practically scratches? But anyways, a brand new attack stadium would barely be worth that much.
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:51 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: But anyways, a brand new attack stadium would barely be worth that much.
Really ?
I'm dealing with my friend. The cracks are at the bottom like on the plastic under the walls. They are really small.
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:51 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Not really. I would pay maybe 5-15 dollars for that. 20 at most. But where are the cracks? Are they extremely small, practically scratches? But anyways, a brand new attack stadium would barely be worth that much.
It costs $30 at the least..
Ok guys/girls, i'm getting back into beyblade after watching some episodes, but the thing is I have no idea which beys I should get first. Like, what would be a good starter bey. Honestly i know nothing of the new beyblades but from what I seen I had my eye on Rock Leone. Would he be a good starter? I'm open to all suggestions, and thanks for the help.
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:38 AM)sowrd55 Wrote: Ok guys/girls, i'm getting back into beyblade after watching some episodes, but the thing is I have no idea which beys I should get first. Like, what would be a good starter bey. Honestly i know nothing of the new beyblades but from what I seen I had my eye on Rock Leone. Would he be a good starter? I'm open to all suggestions, and thanks for the help.
Earth Aquila or Lightning L Drago would be better 'starters'.

Make sure to read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic though.