Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

seriously, and if you want an opinion from someone that made the mistake of buying it, i couldn't find a single redeeming quality of any of its parts. At all.
Hrmm...

I have $26 on my Paypal account.

What should I get?

Gravity Perseus $24 + Registered Mail $5
Or
Ray Gill 17$ + Metal Face Mod Ver. Clear $9

And yes, this is all stuff from Akirasdaddy.
Depends what you have if you have a Ray already get Gravity. But if you dont get Ray Gill.
no...what meant is that i just wanted to be sure whether i should get it or not so there is no reason 2 get snappy.
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:02 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: no...what meant is that i just wanted to be sure whether i should get it or not so there is no reason 2 get snappy.
Usually, if someone is not sure, they will not post any advice. If that person is wrong, then they would almost instantly be corrected by somebody else. In any case, the advice we give here is not a matter of opinions at all, a Beyblade is a good purchase or a bad one most of the time.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Hrmm...

What should I get?

Or

Just to let you know.
Gravity Perseus is dominating italian metagame.
It seems to be undefeatble.
I would get it.
Gravity perseus 90/100 RF/R2F is simply awesome
(Nov. 27, 2010  7:45 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Hrmm...

What should I get?

Or

Just to let you know.
I would get it.

I bought the Ray Gil, and MF-H this morning.

I will buy Perseus eventually, but for now I have a PWNtastic Attack Type anyway.
Vulcan Horuseus.

Also, I've heard Gravity Perseus is best on Mid-Level tracks.
(Nov. 27, 2010  7:45 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Just to let you know.
I would get it.

Left or Right Spin? Counter or Defense?
I'd assume Counter, and in either spin direction.
I like defense and balance beys. I have Dark Gasher, Rock Leone, and Rock Aries. Soon i'll have tons of money but i need new beys for new parts to make awesome beys Please Help!
ok get earth virgo, earth eagle, dark bull, and i kno its not defence but storm peggy any ray unicorno
and flame sagittario and Metal Faces.
You dont need Earth Aquila if your getting Earth Virgo.Instead get Burn Phoenix. And you dont need Flame Saggitario if you are getting Earth Virgo.But get metal faces for sure.And for Attack get Lightning L-drago and Storm Pegasis .
(Nov. 27, 2010  11:30 PM)s-pegasus Wrote: You dont need Earth Aquila if your getting Earth Virgo.Instead get Burn Phoenix. And you dont need Flame Saggitario if you are getting Earth Virgo.But get metal faces for sure.And for Attack get Lightning L-drago and Storm Pegasis .

You need Earth Aquila and Earth Virgo because Earth Aquila comes with 145 and WD. You need Burn Phoenix for the Burn metal wheel.

You need Flame Saggitario and Earth Virgo, because Flame Saggitario comes with C145, which is affective for low attackers, while GB145 are for mid/high attackers.

Rock leone/Giraffe is needed for the WB. Grand Ketos would also be a option,as it has RS.

Just reading the PM you got when you registered would have most of these beyblades on the list anyways.
(Nov. 27, 2010  11:40 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Grand Ketos is needed for the RS. Rock Leone/Giraffe is an option,as it has WB.

Fixed
No one needs Grand Ketos man.
RSF should promptly eliminate it's usage.
Get Flame Sag for C145 against low attackers
Earth Eagle for Earth and WD
Earth Virgo for Earth and GB145
And if you don't mind that it's banned in tournaments, get Libra, Dark gasher, and Storm pegasis to make Libra CH120 RF, the best balance type. Everything else in balance sucks. Also, get either Aquario or Bull for the heavy clear wheel

So here are your combos:
Defense: Earth Aquario/Bull GB145/C145 WD
Balance: Libra CH120 RF

And for the other types, get Ray unicorno for attack so you can make Ray Unicorno 100 CS/RF. For stamina, get Burn phoenix to make Burn Bull/Aquario DF145/145 WD.

So basically, to make all of these combos, get:

Flame Saggitario C145 S
Earth Aquila/Eagle (Same thing) 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Libra DF145 BS
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Storm Aquario 100 HF
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Burn Phoenix 135 MS
I was wondering how much a used Dragoon MS in good condition usually goes for?
what would be a logical and good balence bey 2 bey?
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:58 AM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: I was wondering how much a used Dragoon MS in good condition usually goes for?

Around $40-$50. Probably closer to $50.
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:59 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: what would be a logical and good balence bey 2 bey?

Earth Eagle is the best right out of the box, but Combos are the best way to go.
ok thnx 4 tellin me...i serisoluy appericate it. Joyful_3
also i agree with u because Dragoon MS is infamous...so it would be around fifty bucks to get it.
I need a beyblade that can improve on Storm Pisces 100 S. I can't get metal faces.
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:20 AM)waser342 Wrote: I need a beyblade that can improve on Storm Pisces 100 S. I can't get metal faces.

Buy Lightning L Drago, and Storm Pegasus, and make Lightning L Drago 100RF.
Forgot to mention it needs to be stamina. Sorry Confused
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:35 AM)waser342 Wrote: Forgot to mention it needs to be stamina. Sorry Confused

Then... Buy Burn Fireblaze, and Dark Bull.

Make Burn Bull 100SD.
Which should I buy, Dark Bull H145SD, Dark Wolf DF145FS or Dark Cancer CH120SF?