Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is grand ketos, worth £25? without beylauncher or ripcord? because i think it's a bit much... and is BB-21 any good?
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is grand ketos, worth £25? without beylauncher or ripcord? because i think it's a bit much... and is BB-21 any good?

You can get it new for around £15 on eBay with the launcher 2 and ripcord.
yea but is it from england? i cant get it if it's not from the EU and i thought Amazon as it's just down the road...
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:52 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Without customizing, what are the best beyblades??? Is burn fireblaze a good one??? Cause I'm planning on buying it.

The best straight out of the box, not customised beyblade is Earth Aquila / Eagle 145 WD.
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:09 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:52 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Without customizing, what are the best beyblades??? Is burn fireblaze a good one??? Cause I'm planning on buying it.

The best straight out of the box, not customised beyblade is Earth Aquila / Eagle 145 WD.

Where does Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze rank???
Out of the box? Well, terrible, because of MS. Any S-Series Bottom has poor balance issues. It's still worth getting because the Burn Wheel is the best MW for Stamina.
Look at Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos.

Wide Defense (WD) is a top tier stamina part.
i am thinking of buying some stuff off akirasdaddy for christmas

i was thinking of getting: galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, ray gill and gravity perseus

they all seem like good bey's but the total cost is 91$ excluding postage

if you could get rid of any of these to lessen the price what would you get rid of
They're all good, but in the order of importance, it will go like this:

Ray Unicorno D15CS, Ray Gil 100RSF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, then Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F.
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:49 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: They're all good, but in the order of importance, it will go like this:

Ray Unicorno D125CS, Ray Gil 100RSF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, then Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F.

fixed.
I cant decide on which beyblade to get : bakushin susanoo 100f, cyber pegasis 100hf or counter leone d125b?
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:34 PM)shadowspark720 Wrote: I cant decide on which beyblade to get : bakushin susanoo 100f, cyber pegasis 100hf or counter leone d125b?

Get whichever one is best looking to you.

I plan on getting them all.
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:42 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:34 PM)shadowspark720 Wrote: I cant decide on which beyblade to get : bakushin susanoo 100f, cyber pegasis 100hf or counter leone d125b?

Get whichever one is best looking to you.

I plan on getting them all.

Then I guess I'll get bakushin susanoo. thanks blaze

i say cyber
also is gravity persues a good buy with the lr launcher for 15.95???
Thanks for the fix, and at shadowspark720: they're all pretty much useless, except for the fact that they all have different colored MF's. Just choose the one you like more.
I Was looking on ebay for a quite a long time on this links & now since a member suggested these links to me again for Dranzer MS

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...33628d16d4

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...563d0a361c

i want to know can i trust them & buy from these links , can anyone confirm if this is TT or sonokong & these are not TT Hongli or any other Bey Piracy brand
They are Sonokong. I mean, it even says on the box and in the description. =S
I bought one from michellekim1, they are the real deal.
Oh ok so i am half set but is the price right for the Dranzer MS , i mean it wasn't the best HMS at it's time & all Driger , Draciel , Strata Dragoon MS are sold bellow $ 7 , should i go for $ 16.95 price tag ???
Yes. It's the cheapest you are going to find it.
And the other ones suck and were produced in mass numbers which is why they are still so cheap.
what has2 beyblades should I buy meteo, ray unicorno, gravity perseus or ray gil. Any other suggestions thanks
Looking at ray unicorno. Any reason as to why the takara mold is more expensive than the sonokong? I've noticed this with other beyblades as well.
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:07 AM)littlechipz Wrote:
what has2 beyblades should I buy meteo, ray unicorno, gravity perseus or ray gil. Any other suggestions thanks

Unicorno and Gil have different purposes, Attack and Defense respectively, but if you were to buy two, then get those two first. Then get Meteo and Perseus.

(Nov. 23, 2010  6:25 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Looking at ray unicorno. Any reason as to why takara is more expensive than sonoking? Is there any visual difference or is it just performance (if that)?

You're pretty much paying more for the brand. SK usually has better Molds from what I've read.
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:25 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Looking at ray unicorno. Any reason as to why takara is more expensive than sonoking? Is there any visual difference or is it just performance (if that)?

The Takara version is more expensive because it contains the Beypoint card.
However if you don't live in Japan it is of no use to you and you should get the Sonokong one instead because it is cheaper.