Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 17, 2010  10:47 PM)Superman543 Wrote: Where in Toronto, Ontario,Canada can i find an angle compass?
I told you in a private message : nowhere. That item is only sold in Japan, and perhaps in Korea as well.
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:47 PM)Superman543 Wrote: Where in Toronto, Ontario,Canada can i find an angle compass?
I told you in a private message : nowhere. That item is only sold in Japan, and perhaps in Korea as well.
I know now. I never read the private message yet.
should I buy Divine Chimera,Vulcan Horuseus,or Grand Ketos with a Light Launcher 2?
Vulcan Horuseus, Grand Ketos, then Divine Chimera in that order.
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:19 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: should I buy Divine Chimera,Vulcan Horuseus,or Grand Ketos with a Light Launcher 2?

Divine Chimera
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:22 PM)Serpent9 Wrote: Divine Chimera
It has not really been tested and it does not seem that good. Why do you say that ?
thanks Momo.jeez ive been trying to decide for days.
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:22 PM)Serpent9 Wrote: Divine Chimera
It has not really been tested and it does not seem that good. Why do you say that ?

Well it is kind of hard to find and i have it and it is better than alot of my other beyblades. But for the most part it is one of my favorites
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... If it is new, chances are it has not been tested extensively yet. Where is the problem in that logic ?

ok what I took it as he was saying quetz is outclassed BECAUSE of vulcan my bad but what wheel ever outclassed quetz :\ it was always refered to as the best
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:24 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: thanks Momo.jeez ive been trying to decide for days.

In the order of competitive use, my listing sorta makes sense, hahah.
L drago 105 f- worth a purchase? I only wanna buy pre hws beys if they are worth it for battling.
What other pre hws beys are recommended other than pegasis?
No, LDrago is awful -or so I've heard.-
Quetz, Virgo.
L Drago can actually be quite good, Kei found a use for it.

Also, do not forget Leone as well.
The new electron battle laucher sounds good-cus i wont have 2 buy a bey pointer as well (i think cus of the show) and i break strings and ripcords too easily, but a while back when i used the lauchers w/ the driger/draciel heads on it (I forget the name) it gave me blisters if I launched more then 10 times...
Anyone have it?
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:50 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: The new electron battle laucher sounds good-cus i wont have 2 buy a bey pointer as well (i think cus of the show) and i break strings and ripcords too easily, but a while back when i used the lauchers w/ the driger/draciel heads on it (I forget the name) it gave me blisters if I launched more then 10 times...
Anyone have it?
"Electron battle launcher" ? What is that ? If you are referring to Hasbro products, do you mean the Duotron launcher ? If you are talking about TAKARA-TOMY, is it the Digital Power Launcher ?

Because Hasbro is not releasing any Beypointer, but the Digital Power Launcher is old ...
On amazon they refer to it as the "electron battle launcher" but ya on ebay its the Digital Power Launcher, and they just released the episode of the show like 3 weeks ago and normally they're in sync so in the US its fairly new
Is it worth getting?
Hasbro is not releasing it though ... That would be from TAKARA-TOMY, or SonoKong I think.

No, it is not as good as the Beylauncher, and it does a slightly annoying 'never-ending' noise when you launch.
I no the beylaunchers are good but just the last 3 days i've gone through 8 ripcords!!! and i no they aren't exactly rare, but it just gets annoying
ray unicorno or galaxy pegasus
Ray Unicorno for the Ray wheel.
And CS
D125 has it's uses, too. Ray Unicorno is just an all round good buy, hah.
ok thanks "D

really helpful
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote: D125 has it's uses, too. Ray Unicorno is just an all round good buy, hah.

For MF Gravity Perseus D125RF/R^2F and MF Pegasis D125RF/R^2F Wink

Galaxy Pegasis is a good buy for the R^2F as well, but to save money, the Booster is the wiser option, if I may say so.
I'm not sure if I should buy Rock Leone or Dark Cancer. So far I think Rock Leone is better but I might be wrong.
With what little I have learnt in my time here, both have some good pieces. From Rock Leone, 145 is decent (maybe outclassed though, by AD145). I've seen that WB (wide ball) is quite useful.

From Dark Cancer, the only thing I know is useful is the CH120. But, if it is a Hasbro version, it isn't as good. Some people have said that there are problems with the piece staying at the 145 (is it 145?) height.

Oh, and if I remember correctly, the Rock and Dark metal wheels ain't the best. Those who know more may be able to give some advice on any other useful parts.