Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Arghh. Rock Giraffe ore storm Pegasis? I don't have have a WB or a RF
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:07 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Arghh. Rock Giraffe ore storm Pegasis? I don't have have a WB or a RF
Hmm, it depends on if you prefer Attack or Defense. Personally I would say Storm Pegasus because of the RF.
In Beyblade metal Fusion> Where do you get Maduko's Laptop in Canada,Ontario,Toronto? Please don't give me sites to refer to>
I wonder if I should buy the BB-90 led sight. It comes with the PD bottom. Oh, where should I buy the Tornado Beystadium for a cheap price?
Pretty sure AkirasDaddy has some awesome prices ^^
Man, this is a tough choice, and I need some people to help decide:

For Christmas, should I get:

A. Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago
or
B. Super Deck Attack Set

My birthday is in May, and so which one should I get first? (For Christmas)

NOTE: I can only get one, as I've already bought too much. The latter is for my b-day.
Definetly the Super Deck Attack Set, the parts are way more useful.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:03 AM)Pyro Wrote: Definetly the Super Deck Attack Set, the parts are way more useful.

Heh thanks. Guess the Reshuffle Sets will wait. The Super Deck Attack Sets will probably get more expensive, so best to buy them early!

Thanks again.
Oh i really want the Gravity Perseus set but i need to know...Ultimate reshuffle Perseus or L Drago? I have currently to use :Ray Unicorno
Meteo L Drago
Dark Bull
Earth Eagle
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:25 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Oh i really want the Gravity Perseus set but i need to know...Ultimate reshuffle Perseus or L Drago? I have currently to use :Ray Unicorno
Meteo L Drago
Dark Bull
Earth Eagle

L Drago Set. Comes with more useful and new parts, like LRF and DF105. Plus, GB145 and RS are already accessible, while LRF probably makes and L Drago combo that much better.
Hey everyone Stupid I need your advice,

should I buy a Dark Bull H145SD, a Flame Sagittario C145S or a Flame Bull 105WB or Flame Bull 100F??
And which Flame Bull is better?

I already have:-
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
I can only buy one because I just bought these two blades and a Hasbro Pegasis Thunder Whip (the only stadium available). I'll be leaving in a couple of hours to go to the mall. Help me out!
Dark Bull for Bull and SD.
Flame Sagittario for C145.
Flame Bull for Flame and WB (however you already have a WB).
Flame Bull 100F for 100 and Bull.

So really it's up to which one you want to get as they all have good parts which are worth getting.
It also depends on what you need and what combos you want to make.
Hm. based on what you have, buy a F Sagittario. It can help with your Rock Leone. Then D Bull, followed by F Bull 100F.

Edit: blah's getting quicker! =O
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:45 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm. based on what you have, buy a F Sagittario. It can help with your Rock Leone. Then D Bull, followed by F Bull 100F.

Edit: blah's getting quicker! =O

It can help my Rock Leone with what combo?

Edit: Yes he is. I am madly in love with blah's display picture Tongue_out
Rock Leone C145WB.
And then you would get Dark Bull.
Rock/Dark Bull C145WB.
And then you'd better get Earth Eagle.
Earth Bull C145WB.
Add on a Metal Face:
MF Earth Bull C145WB = Top tier. Grin
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:52 AM)blah Wrote: Rock Leone C145WB.
And then you would get Dark Bull.
Rock/Dark Bull C145WB.
And then you'd better get Earth Eagle.
Earth Bull C145WB.
Add on a Metal Face:
MF Earth Bull C145WB = Top tier. Grin

Whoa sounds fancy. Thanks Grin Yup but you don't get MF/Launcher Grip/String Launcher/Beyblade Assembler in India and I want ALL of those things. Blah.
Hello, Everyone i need your help on what things i wanna buy (Sorry if I'm being rude)
List:
BB-10 Attack Stadium
BB-05 Pegasis 145D
Virgo DF145BS
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Limited Edition)
Vulcan Horseus 145D
Metal Faces,Grip,Beylauncher,Launcher rubber
What help do you want?

Quetz is outclassed, if you wanted it for playing.

BB-10 is more easily/valuably aquired through BB-32

Virgo isn't great unless you have the 5-minute mold, which is very rare.

The rest are good, althoguh Vulcan is still very new and untested.
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:32 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What help do you want?

Wow you know alot! and is their a color change in the 2 molds of Virgo if there is can you please tell me Smile And i think BB-32 is really expensive so i found a BB-10 and i decided to think about buying it insted of buying BB-32.
You should try to search for information yourself:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...go_DF145BS
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:32 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What help do you want?

Wait, how can you say quetz is outclassed and say that vulcan is new and UNTESTED? either one or the other :\
... If it is new, chances are it has not been tested extensively yet. Where is the problem in that logic ?
Vulcan has been tested briefly and there are also videos too showing how amazing it is at attackSmug Also what you said doesn't make sense. Quetz can be outclassed and Vulcan can be good, they're not really connected. Quetz definatly isn't the best attack wheel out there now.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:28 AM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:25 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Oh i really want the Gravity Perseus set but i need to know...Ultimate reshuffle Perseus or L Drago? I have currently to use :Ray Unicorno
Meteo L Drago
Dark Bull
Earth Eagle

L Drago Set. Comes with more useful and new parts, like LRF and DF105. Plus, GB145 and RS are already accessible, while LRF probably makes and L Drago combo that much better.
Thanks Smile Also
Gravity P. or...
Rock Giraffe
Im possible to get a C145 for free (hasbro) so if i got Gravity (Attack Combo Grin)
Or Rock Giraffe...MF-H Earth Bull C145WB
Where in Toronto, Ontario,Canada can i find an angle compass?