Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 13, 2010  10:23 PM)RFkid Wrote: I would say get Meteo L Drago first, because its metal wheel can smash on low height tracks, and can spin steal as well. Beylauncher L of course is also useful, but if you want a good launcher then get Gravity Perseus. G Perseus also comes with a decent smash wheel as you stated. Earth Virgo is really only good for GB145... Earth is easily obtained from Aquila.

But if you can have a priority.. I would say 1. Meteo Ldrago 2. Gravity Perseus 3. Earth Virgo

That's just my opinion.

EDIT: I have about 14 dollars left on my paypal. What should I get? I can get a booster, but having some accessories wuold be nice.
Any suggestions?

I would do it the other way round. Earth virgo then Gravity Perseus and lastly Meteo L drago. The reasoning being that the first two have proven good combos and Meteo still needs to be tested a lot and only has the wheel that is good.

RFKid

Get a good booster like metal system pegasis or Leone or accesories you don't have like metal faces or beylauncher suspension/launcher rubber.
Which would be the top 5 HMS beys to get not including Wolborg MS or Samurai Changer?
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:23 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:23 PM)RFkid Wrote: I would say get Meteo L Drago first, because its metal wheel can smash on low height tracks, and can spin steal as well. Beylauncher L of course is also useful, but if you want a good launcher then get Gravity Perseus. G Perseus also comes with a decent smash wheel as you stated. Earth Virgo is really only good for GB145... Earth is easily obtained from Aquila.

But if you can have a priority.. I would say 1. Meteo Ldrago 2. Gravity Perseus 3. Earth Virgo

That's just my opinion.

EDIT: I have about 14 dollars left on my paypal. What should I get? I can get a booster, but having some accessories wuold be nice.
Any suggestions?
..RFKid

Get a good booster like metal system pegasis or Leone or accesories you don't have like metal faces or beylauncher suspension/launcher rubber.

Is MF Pegasis 145 RF better than Ray Unicorno 100RF / Quetzalcoatl 90RF / MF LLDrago CH120RF?
If its not as consistent, I'd rather not bother with it.

I have something like launcher rubber, I used electrical tape xD..
Is a white launcher grip worth the buy? Or perhaps I should get the MF-2's...
D:
MF Pegasis 145RF only has trouble against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. I can't say anything about Quetz, but Pegasis kills Ray Unicorno.

They all have the capacity to win against Defense Types btw.
Way off topic, buddy. This is for Purchase Consultation.

Why don't you go and introduce yourself to the community? And please read your PM for future reference.
Depends on what you need.
WB for defence.
Bull, SD for defence and stamina.
145 is also Top Tier Stamina.
In the US Toys R Us is having a good Beyblade black friday sale, 2 beys for $10. I'm thinking about picking up 4 for 20$. The only Beyblade I currently own is Lightning L Drago 100HF.

I was thinking Earth Eagle, Dark Bull, Flame Sagitario. Any ideas for another good one to pick up as my 4th or instead of one of the others?
Get Earth Eagle first, because you have three great parts right out of the box: Earth, 145, and WD. Next, you should get Flame Sagittario for C145, and finally Dark Bull for Bull's Clear Wheel (Energy Ring) and SD.

For your fourth, pick up Storm Pegasis because you need that RF Bottom. If you place Attack Types with high regard, then get S Pegasis before anything else.
wat shud i buy. i got like 200 dollars to waste while going overseas
Buy the Beyblades in "What to buy in MFB".
Haha.
Other than that, it's up to you really.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:21 AM)blah Wrote: Buy the Beyblades in "What to buy in MFB".
Haha.
Other than that, it's up to you really.

so i just buy all those? XD. i guess ill do that then Confused
Pretty much.
Oh and others, including Meteo LDrago, Vulcan Horuseus, Ray Gil and the rare ones if you want.

You could also check the customization thread to see which parts have potential and get them too if you wish.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:29 AM)blah Wrote: Pretty much.
Oh and others, including Meteo LDrago, Vulcan Horuseus, Ray Gil and the rare ones if you want.

You could also check the customization thread to see which parts have potential and get them too if you wish.

and then i shud buy i whole bunch of accesories?
Only necessary ones such as a launcher grip, grip rubber, launcher suspension/launcher rubber, beylauncher if you don't already have one, MF/MF-2, Light Launcher 2 if you need it.
which one should i buy lightning l drago, quetzalcoatl, vulcan horuseus, or ray unicorno
quetz top tier attack outta al of em if you have the money though XP
LLDrago would be your cheapest option for a great wheel.
Ray Unicorno, a bit more expensive but also a great attack wheel and a CS attack tip if you need it.
And Vulcan Horuseus, it's expensive but the wheel is amazing for smash attack. But dimsum2u is have a 60% sale so if you hurry you can get it cheap.

Quetz' wheel is not as good as the others when compared in attack. And it's pricey.

And Black Night, do not give false info as it is very misleading. Uncertain
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:40 AM)blah Wrote: Only necessary ones such as a launcher grip, grip rubber, launcher suspension/launcher rubber, beylauncher if you don't already have one, MF/MF-2, Light Launcher 2 if you need it.

yeai will get those
hmm also. would 50 bucks be a good price for a bb32?
what would be the best bey blade to buy and i already have storm pegasis 145rf
Lightning LDrago 100HF
Can I get a non NDS Bakushin Susanow, is it sold separately? Looking for the Susanow clear face bolt.
Dimsum2u sells them separately. Smile