Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok i need your help guys!
i have alot of the regular beys except earth virgo and thermal pisces, but thats besides the point. for my birthday and christmas(very close occasions) im gonna ask for limited editions/gimmick beys. because they are so darn expensive. so which ones?
Well 12/25/10 is the Hell Kerbex which is very close to christmas. But i don't know if you could get it imported and not much info on the gimmick.
Do you just want MFBs? Or other types as well?
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:46 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Sorry, if this is the wrong place to ask, but what would be a reasonable price to sell a never used (mint) Stardust Pegasis 100HF?

what? STARDUST pegasus 100hf? where do you get that... edit: Special edition from the dvd tin, look around ebay but I'd say between $40-$60 USD ( use a currency calculator onimuzik XD)
Stardust Pegasis 100HF? isnt it 100RF?
And if it is Stardust Pegasis 100RF it's only worth around $30-40.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:13 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ok i need your help guys!
i have alot of the regular beys except earth virgo and thermal pisces, but thats besides the point. for my birthday and christmas(very close occasions) im gonna ask for limited editions/gimmick beys. because they are so darn expensive. so which ones?
Oh sorry didn't realize that. Like what Fogot said.If you want plastics.Torch or Flame Pegasus. HMS:A LOT out there. 3 i can think of right now. Aero Knight (Uhh thats high-priced YJA)
Round Shell (UHH high-priced YJA)
Magical Ape (Hey good price Karlxps )He gives good prices.
I meant 100RF, sorry. I'm too used to writing out 100HF because of L L-Drago.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:43 AM)dracielviper Wrote:
Oh sorry didn't realize that. Like what Fogot said.If you want plastics.Torch or Flame Pegasus. HMS:A LOT out there. 3 i can think of right now. Aero Knight (Uhh thats high-priced YJA)
Aero Knight isn't as rare as other ones. And you can even get Roudn Shell MS for $22 (Ithink) on Plamoya
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:46 AM)Fogot Wrote:
Aero Knight isn't as rare as other ones. And you can even get Roudn Shell MS for $22 (Ithink) on Plamoya
Err i always frogot Playmoya.Thanks Fogot.
Pre-HWS Saggitarrio 125SF or Bull 145S?
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:06 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Pre-HWS Saggitarrio 125SF or Bull 145S?

Sagittario 125SF, our great Diamond found MF Sagittario 105RF has good smash.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:12 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Our great Diamond found MF Sagittario 105RF has good smash.

Umm http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...-Sag-combo?
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:31 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Umm http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...-Sag-combo?

No, this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Sagittario-105RF
But you said that Diamond "Found MF Sagittario 105RF has good smash." when Crimson discovered it over a year earlier.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:14 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: But you said that Diamond "Found MF Sagittario 105RF has good smash." when Crimson discovered it over a year earlier.

Ah, yes, you are correct, but Diamond provided tests results.
OK, one of the HK sellers in Beyblade Parts House has brought some Attack Stadiums from Taiwan Toys''R''us, which is the right one from the picture, I assume Toys''R''us doesn't sell fakes? (Click to View)
What company makes it though ? Taiwan and Philippines seem to get original Beystadiums for no reason ... Plus, it would still have to be tested.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:17 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:14 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: But you said that Diamond "Found MF Sagittario 105RF has good smash." when Crimson discovered it over a year earlier.

Ah, yes, you are correct, but Diamond provided tests results.
OK, one of the HK sellers in Beyblade Parts House has brought some Attack Stadiums from Taiwan Toys''R''us, which is the right one from the picture, I assume Toys''R''us doesn't sell fakes? (Click to View)

That appears to be the same Stadium that is sold by Leoshop... Maybe Leoshop Labeled it BB-00, because it was from Taiwan?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/G-Beyblade-Revolu..._667wt_905

Does this have an actual grip for a HMS Dual Shooter ?
As in, is it like an actual grip which can be held ?

Thanks.
Burn Phoenix for Burn as it is a top tier Stamina wheel.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:46 AM)Fogot Wrote:

sorry i wanted MFB's
Well there aren't many rare/limited gimmick MFB's yet.
Storm Capricorne is a gimmick. Others not so much.
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:57 AM)blah Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/G-Beyblade-Revolu..._667wt_905

Does this have an actual grip for a HMS Dual Shooter ?
As in, is it like an actual grip which can be held ?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it does.
galaxy pegasis or meteo l drago i love how both of these look but dont know what to get