Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I was considering Ray Gill, and if I was considering it, I should consider other combinations as well. I am new to these new beys after all.

Then again, if it ticks you so much, why bother answering.
Ray gill and Storm pegasus would be a good purchase.
i was thinking about buying the beyblade DS game just for the Bakushin Susanow (spelling?) is it a good bey or should i just buy the counter leone?
There are results in the beyblade customisation forum to help in your decision to purchase bakushin susanow.
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:13 PM)Ldragoblader1 Wrote: thermal lacerta or flame libra
Almost none ...
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:13 PM)Ldragoblader1 Wrote: thermal lacerta or flame libra

Thermal Lacerta, rarer, I think.
Not rarer just harder to find since hasbro hasn't released it yet. Yet Flame libra since Flame is a better wheel although burn phoenix is a much better buy.
okay so or libra or lacerta or phoenix
ok so now another blockade burn phoenix with red/black mf
btw does burn phoenix realy have an iron bottom
Flame Libra T125ES or Libra DF145BS? Either way, they're both useless because Flame Libra is comprised of outclassed parts, but T125 may be useful in some cases. Libra is banned. Nothing else to say about that.

Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (Correct me if I'm wrong about the parts) doesn't have any competitive aspects to it; I'd advise you to stay away from it unless you want to collect it.

Burn Phoenix 135MS has a top-tier Metal Wheel: Burn. Therefore, Burn Phoenix is the wisest of all three choices.

Burn Phoenix does have a metal Bottom, but you could have read it here.
Is BB-21 any good? (The Metal System "Attack and Balance Set") I know the Pegasis in it is pretty good but what about the Wolf, and Aquario. (Also doesn't the TT BeyLauncher have Breakage Problems?)

Also, which of these Metal System Beyblade's would be best to buy?
-(Booster) Sagittario
-(Booster) Leone
-(Booster) Scolpio
-(Booster) Capricorne
Leone.
It's great for attack combos.
Sagiittario is good too, no?
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:16 PM)Pyro Wrote: Leone.
It's great for attack combos.
I checked the Leone, and Sagittario wheels on BeyWiki. (I haven't checked those articles in a while) and it seems that the Leone Wheel weighs in at a whopping 38 Grams! That's heavier than Earth so I guess Leone would be the best buy out of those Beyblade's (All though it does have extremely high recoil)
Why would you buy it based on weight..?
It has intense recoil, doesn't it?
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:23 PM)Dan Wrote: Sagiittario is good too, no?
It is not as reliable though, I think, so Leone is a better choice.

Also, Bey-Heart, you need to realise that Metal Wheels weigh less than Wheels because they need to be accompanied by Clear Wheels, but both together as a Hybrid Wheel, it should weigh around the same as the other Wheels.
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:30 PM)Dan Wrote: Why would you buy it based on weight..?
It has intense recoil, doesn't it?
Well the Heavier the Weight is than the Defense will usually be better. Leone used to be one of the greatest Wheels in terms of Defense customs coming in second to Libra. Also I think I know how I can get the recoil problem under control. After all, the recoil is just about as bad as Rock's recoil and if not than Rock is worse. (And I already found out a great Defense custom to get Rock's recoil under control) And if I can't fix the recoil problem than it will always make a great Attack Wheel.
Oh, okay. Tongue_out
Well that is that.
Edit:
Pyro brought up attack combos, so I was going with that topic. >.<
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, Bey-Heart, you need to realise that Metal Wheels weigh less than Wheels because they need to be accompanied by Clear Wheels, but both together as a Hybrid Wheel, it should weigh around the same as the other Wheels.
-FacePalm- I forgot about that thanks for reminding me. Just checked BeyWiki and the Rock Metal Wheel and the Leone Clear Wheel combined only weighs 34.4 Grams so this is a bit better anyways. Also the Eagle Metal Wheel and the Bull Clear Wheel together only weigh 34.1 Grams. So maybe some testing should be done with the Leone Wheel to see if it is better than Earth.
Well, Earth does not have that kind of recoil.
[/font]Hi I'm new here and I need help picking a new blade. I am looking for one with a lot of stamina and some attack. Any suggestions? Right now I'm using a self customized Evil Pegasus and have done good with it so far but want to try something new. Thank you for your help.
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:04 AM)Evil Pegasus Wrote: [/font]Hi I'm new here and I need help picking a new blade. I am looking for one with a lot of stamina and some attack. Any suggestions? Right now I'm using a self customized Evil Pegasus and have done good with it so far but want to try something new. Thank you for your help.

Buy Earth Aquila and Dark Bull and make Earth Bull 145wd or Earth Bull 145sd
storm pegasis can be very effective if lauched properly.

if you only need to buy one starter and be competitive. buy earth aquila 145WD. it has the top tier metal wheel and WD bottom which is what a good beyblade is all about.

plus its a balance type beyblade so you just launch it in the middle of the stadium with full force on the light launcher and hope that you out spin the competition.
It has A Top Tier Metal Wheel, not THE Top Tier Metal Wheel. Furthermore, 145 is Top Tier.

And it's labeled as a "Balance/Ultimate" Type, but it certainly isn't, it's Stamina.