Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

get queatz, it looks better and is rarer than pisces... queatz is less likely to come out in the US...
hey should i get an attack atadium,ray unicorno,g perseus or meteo l drago can only get three
attack stadium, ray unicorno and the last is wether you want the LRspin launcher Gravity perseus, or the absolutely awesome parts of meteo L drago... i couldn't decide as i think they both look epic, but i would say meteo L drago...
The only useful part of Meteo L drago is the metal wheel so i'd go with Ray unicorno and Gravity Perseus which has some good parts and the LR launcher.
yes i meant to say that i got mixed up with it... however meteo l drago together is a good bey
Gravity Perseus' parts are way more useful though so it's a much better buy.
Hasbro White Gabriel G
Price ?
Rarity ?
I need someone who is experienced with plastics.

Thank you !
Depends on condition.
Sort of sucks because Hasbro gave it a SAR.
Mint ?
And if you don't mind me asking, what is bad about a Sub Attack Ring ?

Also:
Dragoon V2 (mint), price ?
Orthrus (mint), price ?
Just clearing up when you say Orthos, are you reffering to hasbro or TT because if your talking about hasbro then it would be Orthos G.
Must be Orthrus G then.
As I have said before, I have hardly experience in plastics.
It loses it's massive Spin-Staling capability.
Anyways, all about $25, perhaps up to $35 if the person is quite interested.
Is it worth it to trade Rock Leone 145WB for Burn 'FireBlaze'?
Yes, Burn is a top tier wheel.
What's the rarest Plasitc beyblade excluding the Black dragoon gt set?

EDIT: Oops, thought this was the Ask a Question thread. Sorry!
Probably Crab Diver (Orange-Red) Orthros (Blue) or Appollon (Yellow).
Not too sure though, perhaps some other promotional bey.
Is there a way to get GB145 that isn't Earth Virgo?
Infinity Libra Gb145S
The cheapest way is Earth Virgo. Infinity Libra is expensive.
In a store in my city it have 3 beys: Storm Capricorne M145Q, Flame Libra T125ES and Storm Pegasus 105RF. I can only get 1, what should i get?
Now,i eleminate storm capricorn from my options. Now is Storm Pegasus vs Flame Libra?
WHAT SHOULD I GET????? Pinching_eyes
(Nov. 07, 2010  1:03 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: Now,i eleminate storm capricorn from my options. Now is Storm Pegasus vs Flame Libra?
WHAT SHOULD I GET????? Pinching_eyes

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Okay, I already have Unicorno and Meteo.
Which starter should I get:
Unicorno,(Again)
Meteo,(again)
Perseus,
or Other? (From AkirasDaddy.)
Are those all the MFB you've got? If so then get an Earth Virgo and Dark bull and then you can make Earth Bull GB145CS which is very good for defence. Or get storm pegasus and Lightning L drago and make Ray __ 100RF which is top tier attack.