Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

meteo L drago or lightning L drago?
(Nov. 04, 2010  8:30 PM)Smile Wrote: meteo L drago or lightning L drago?

In terms of battling, definitely Lightning L Drago.

Meteo would come second as it hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.
which one should I get mercury anubis or divine chimera
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:15 AM)mr.L-drago Wrote: which one should I get mercury anubis or divine chimera
We know 85 is very good, and XF is not bad, so currently, with the test results we have, get Mercury Anubis.
^ mercury
Edit: beaten by god o bey

Wat should I get drak bull or d cancer might choose none if the store has e eagles
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:18 AM)Ra Wrote: ^ none yet since there hasn't been a lot of test in

Wat should I get drak bull or d cancer might choose none if the store has e eagles
Tests have been done with 85, and XF too I believe.

Dark Bull.
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We know 85 is very, and XF is not bad, so currently, with the test results we have, get Mercury Anubis.

We know 85 is very what?
Kai I edited my post when U said that and thanks
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:20 AM)Dan Wrote: We know 85 is very what?
Hm, too intensely, hah.

Very good for both Stamina and Attack.
Arghh, I'm having a tuff' time deciding between these two beys:

Mercury Anubius and Tornado Heculeo.

AkirasDaddy sold out his Herculeo, so it must be popular. Or should I get Anubius and it's good-lookingness?

Thanks!
Wait for the Super Deck Sets if you are interested in the parts.
So Anubius or Heracleo?
For the value, go for Mercury Anubius because it'll only get more expensive. Plus it coems with 85, which can be used in Fyuuor's MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F. You can see it in action here.
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:35 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: For the value, go for Mercury Anubius because it'll only get more expensive. Plus it coems with 85, which can be used in Fyuuor's MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F. You can see it in action here.

(Nov. 05, 2010  2:04 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Wait for the Super Deck Sets if you are interested in the parts.

Thanks guys! I already know about Vulcan's smash. I just have trouble deciding between the two based on rarity and popularity. I'm not a noob or anything.
this is the cheapest bey stadium i could find but is has no info on it (what company it is made my ) but if it is a TT style stadium this is the cheapest one that could be shipped to me for about 21 dollars is this a good buy? and here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...1929wt_702 thank you for all info
^ It isn't Takara Tomy. It says in the description that it is made by Aladdintoy. But, I don't know if it is a good buy.
well for the same price i could get a hasbro stadium and a new bey with a little extra left over but i want a good one with out pay 2-3 X more just for the shipping P.S. i know that hasbro stadiums sucks also there is not enough people on here that lives near me to play competitively
If you're allowed or are able to import, I believe dimsum2u has BB-32 for sale in his lot, for a decent price.
I'm stuck with the choice of which version of Grand Ketos to get (Sonokong version). Both comes with LL2, so, T125 or WD145 guys?
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:00 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: I'm stuck with the choice of which version of Grand Ketos to get (Sonokong version). Both comes with LL2, so, T125 or WD145 guys?

I would choose WD145, actually for the transparent blue clear wheel.
The track doesn't matter.
It does matter you're wrong. Testing has shown that both T125 is good for stamina in low stamina combos and in combos using the pegasis wheel. WD145 has also shown promise with the Pegasis wheel. Although personally i'd get the blue one since WD145 isn't a common part and the clear wheel looks better. Also is this lot worth it:
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g97094977 It's got lots of rare plastics in it but it's quite a lot of money.
I have T125 and WD145 in my possession already. Anyway, I got the white one instead. lol.
If I could get Any HASBRO Bey, which one is recommended. I already own Dark, Storm, Wolf, Cancer, FS, SD, CH120 and DF145 ( All Takara-Tomy). Preferably one that has little to no difference between it and a TT one.
Uhmm...
Get a Lightning LDrago.
Earth Eagle would be recommended but I think Hasbro has a different mold.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:29 AM)Wraith Wrote: If I could get Any HASBRO Bey, which one is recommended. I already own Dark, Storm, Wolf, Cancer, FS, SD, CH120 and DF145 ( All Takara-Tomy). Preferably one that has little to no difference between it and a TT one.

Lightning L Drago?

Edit: Beaten, and Hasbro has Mold 2