Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i can get like 10-20 blades. any that are reccomended?
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:14 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i can get like 10-20 blades. any that are reccomended?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

Also, check out the current competitive combos thread in the Beyblade Customization Forum.
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Another query: Dragoon F or Dragoon V2? Someone who has loads of experience with these, please answer quickly. I'm looking for one with the most useful parts. *Cough* *Frownie* *Cough*

Dragoon F blows and dragoon v2's only useful bits are the base/shaft bits which can be used for zombie's. Personally though there are much better blades you could buy than either of those.
Is ray gill worth the purchase?
Right now, I think so because RSF looking pretty Nerf in defense.
Edit: and yeah, Ray is like the new Storm.
Yes definatly since all the parts have some use.
Ok cool thanks bud.
ray unicorno;
or,
gravity perseus?

or galaxy pegasis. heh.
Ray Unicorno.
Gravity perseus...just for the rl launcher
Uh no get Ray unicorno. It's much better. Or better yet Ray gil.
I Am going out to look for beys tomorrow so please inform me which are the best & the rarest beys that i should get if i by any chance find them i know cyber pegasis & earth eagle are good so apart from those which are the best & the rarest & what is the reasonable price for those respectively
Cyber Pegasis is not good by the way ...
I think he may have meant it was rare not good which really isn't true cause they're all over the place on the internet.
is bakushin susanoo worth getting? as i can get it seperately from somewhere and i didn't want to get it without knowing if it was good...
It has shown some potential. Much better getting the version with 90WF than 105F. If you haven't got 90 or WF and can't buy another blade with them in then I think it be an alright buy. The hasbro version probably isn't worth getting.
nah it's not the hasbro it's takara and it's just i saw a vid of someone using it and it looked beast, is bakushin or susanoo any good?
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Am going out to look for beys tomorrow so please inform me which are the best & the rarest beys that i should get if i by any chance find them i know cyber pegasis & earth eagle are good so apart from those which are the best & the rarest & what is the reasonable price for those respectively

I Like cyber pegasis because of it's colors what cani say it's everyone's choice but apart from Cyber & E Aquila which beys are good as well as rare like that Quad thing please give me a list of10 beys or bellow i will buy the ones i like from em
Neither of those are rare...
(Oct. 27, 2010  6:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I think he may have meant it was rare not good which really isn't true cause they're all over the place on the internet.
NitroNeo89 Wrote:i know cyber pegasis & earth eagle are good

Unless that was an odd way of saying "cyber pegasis & earth eagle qualify very superbly as rare!" ...
Sorry to bother everyone again, but I have another Plastics related question. I already have Driger F, and already am seriously considering the purchase of one or two Driger S.

The real question is here: which should I invest in more: Driger V or Driger V2? Which is better out of the box? With the videos I've seen, I think it's the latter, but if someone could clarify this for me, that would be great.
Driger V sucks. Instead of Driger v2 get Driger G if you don't have it since it's attack ring is good.
My Driger G's at my cousin's house, so I can get it from him anytime. Thank you megablader2!

I think I'll get Rider Proxy to order Driger S x1 and Driger V2 x2-3 (Driger S is expensive on YJA, and I need some money left over for MFB stuff).
@Nwolf:Not really. It's more or less rare, but there are better attack beys like storm peg, ray unicorno, LL-drago, the likes.

EDIT: You people work fast...
Storm Peg is no longer considered as good as a few months ago. Speechless
Derp.