Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 26, 2010  2:55 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Is BB-86 worth getting? I'm mainly interested in the MB tip.

I'd say so, yes.

The Rare/Valuable parts it includes is:
Counter
Cyber
MB
RF
S130

I would buy it... If it was a bit less expensive, or if Dimsum sold it...
Um, they're not really valuable or rare. RF is useful. Im not sure about MB, lots of people said it goes out of balance.
Honestly, If your into the MB tip that much, try and buy separates.
I don't think it is worth it because a lot of those pieces are outclassed/watered down versions.
Adding on to what Dan mentioned, I think buying the pre-HWS equivalents of Cyber and Counter (Pegasis and Leone respectively) will not only be cheaper, but more useful. But if the MB Bottom is what you're after, it's up to you.
i really want a thermal picses dark bull flame saggitario
what one should i get first?
So ?
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:28 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: i really want a thermal picses dark bull flame saggitario and cyber/galaxy pegasus

I dont care.
who could win
ray unicrno vs cyber pegasis vs gravity pertios vs metor ldrago
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:45 PM)cyber1 Wrote: who could win
ray unicrno vs cyber pegasis vs gravity pertios vs metor ldrago
Get Ray Unicorno or Meteo L Drago. It does not matter what wins uncustomized.

skaterforlife Wrote:i really want a thermal picses dark bull flame saggitario
what one should i get first?
Dark Bull and Flame Sagittario have some good pieces, but if you have nothing else you should probably choose something else. Also, do not get Thermal Pisces.
okay thanks and i already have some other beyblades but not that good ones.
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:42 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Eric12: For Attack, get Ray Unicorno, Meteo LDrago and Gravity Perseus (not a must) in that order

For Defense: get Flame Sagittario and Rock Giraffe in that order.

I don't think Thermal Lacerta has any competitive use.

@dracielviper: I'd get Meteo LDrago before Gravity Perseus if I was you. I think Meteo LDrago has been proven, not only as a Spin-Stealer, but it has Smash Attack, from what I've read around here.
Oh ok. Just wanted to make sure cause attack beys aren't the greatest in Thunder Whip Staduim and my friends have Rock Leone and other defense stuff and those have an advantage in the Thunder Whip but I think ill go with Meteo L Drago if it will preform better there anyways.
Can you help me I don't now witch bey blade to get storm pegases becuse he is an attack type or sgto for I can last long in battle
Eric12: For attack, get Lighting L-Drago
For defense, go with Earth Aquila
For stamina, get Burn Phoenix
And balance sux. Smile

@Blazewheeler:
Really? Counter and Cyber are just weaker versions of Storm and Rock.

liljhman: Neither. The overall best blade uncustomized is Earth Eagle.
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:12 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Eric12: For attack, get Lighting L-Drago
For defense, go with Earth Aquila
For stamina, get Burn Phoenix
And balance sux. Smile

@Blazewheeler:
Really? Counter and Cyber are just weaker versions of Storm and Rock.

liljhman: Neither. The overall best blade uncustomized is Earth Eagle.

I said Rare, not useful.
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:44 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:28 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: i really want a thermal picses dark bull flame saggitario and cyber/galaxy pegasus

I dont care.

Am I the only one who noticed this? Or the only one to acknowledge it?
Neither posts belong here. Speechless
Also Wheeler, neither of those beys are 'rare' for carp-sake it is even hitting NA before Galaxy or Ray.
Dan actually has a point there. And my post does to belong here! I was advising people. Read what this topic is supposed to be.
You say 'actually' as if it is a rare occurrence.
People really should read guidelines so they don't get in trouble.
Anyway, Should I get Meteo, Ray or Quetz?
Seeing as you already have a Quetz, perhaps Ray, then Meteo LDrago. I say that because Ray's on the top-tier list, and should be given priority before you make a purchase. However, in the case that you already have Ray, then you're left with the latter.
Haha, I thought so too so I could make MF Quetz CH120CS or Ray 100RF.
Thanks!
Ray. Ray and Meteo L-drago as second, as the WBO has only started testing Meteo. Ray however, is top tier.
I was recently refunded $120 from Valentin as his seller seems to have lost his package that had my Quetz x2. Nevertheless, he's still a very reliable seller, and I completely recommend him to anyone.

Anyway, since I have this money sitting in my PayPal, I was wondering which Bey(s) and accessories I should purchase among these (please disregard most post weeks ago about the pre-HWS Beys; I can get them anytime from my local store):

-Older Metal Faces
-Metal Faces Custom Version (Any colour, but preferably Clear)
-3 Segment Launcher Grip (Not really necessary, but would be nice to have)
-Right/Light Launcher Two

-Gravity Perseus AD145WD
-Meteo LDrago LW105LF
-Ray Unicorno D125CS (I already have one)
-Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F (I already have one)

I'm considering Grand Keteos ____RS and Ray Gill 100RSF, but I'm fine with WB.

The majority of these are from Explosion as they are not readily available here in Vancouver. I can pretty much get anything before Explosion minus exclusives like Quetzalcoatl.

Thank you!
Meteo, I suppose Gravity. I really thing RSF is worth-while.
Stock up on must-haves maybe?
Should I buy burn phoenix/fireblaze is it a good bey
I already answered you!
Get Fireblaze, Burn is a top-tier part for Stamina beys.
Another query: Dragoon F or Dragoon V2? Someone who has loads of experience with these, please answer quickly. I'm looking for one with the most useful parts. *Cough* *Frownie* *Cough*