Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 06, 2010  2:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: More or less $60 US, I think a tad more. Not over 70, and from memory probably not over 65.

If that's correct, then Dimsum is the 100% Way to go!
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:54 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I bought it from leoshop, however they are somewhat unorganised. They did not register my payment till about 10 days past the time I did, and it took 7 e-mails at that. Other people have not had such a problem I don't think, however if you want complete peace of mind I would go with Dimsum2u.

i did not want to say anything but i am currently not thrilled with leoshop at the moment......my order from them on ebay is missing one of the two launcher suspensions i ordered from them. I shot them a message and have yet to receive a response in almost a week.

I would continuously e-mail them. It took them quite some time to e-mail me. At one point they replied to me, instead of forwarding the e-mail to their co-worker.
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:57 AM)souless1234 Wrote: @Blaze_Wheeler
35.99GBP=58USD

I know...
I need to know what site has the best metal face prices
I typed that in before you posted, didn't know you already knew.
tyry12: I would order from Dimsum2u, he should be the cheapest, but first class service.
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:02 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I typed that in before you posted, didn't know you already knew.

Yeah, I knew, I was saving up for a few weeks for the BB-32 from Dimsum.

20$ a week allowance FTW!
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:02 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I typed that in before you posted, didn't know you already knew.

Yeah, I knew, I was saving up for a few weeks for the BB-32 from Dimsum.

20$ a week allowance FTW!

Hahaha i get 50 but have a 45 dollar phone bill once a month Uncertain oh well im not complaining. At least i get something to save. I want Infinity Libra or try to find Mercury Anubis somewhere...
Mercury Anubis isn't exactly hard to find nowadays is it? Just expensive.
Its not really hard. YJA is the way to go for beys like Anubis.
In everybody's honest opinion, is there a high demand for Mercury Anubis on ebay?
Yesss. Most of them, or all of them are worth around 100$.
Meanwhile you can pay half that going through rider proxy and yahoo japan auctions
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:57 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:46 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Try them on the attack stadium. Rock Leone is quite an attack beyblade yet it's labelled as a defence type,

Here are my results, done really quickly.

As attack: Rock Leone 145WB vs Earth Leone 145WD

As stamina: Rock Leone 145WB vs Earth Leone 145WD

@Blaze_Wheeler
35.99GBP=58USD

Seems about right.
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:25 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:52 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Why?

Because your results are garbage compared to veteran members of the site, and you're advising people on what blades to buy based on your results.

My results are not garbage, they are MY results tested on MFB attack stadium by my own 2 hands. I don't give a monkey if they don't match your results. Also, all my beyblades are in Mint condition, so there isn't any cheating going on.
It just so happens they don't match the results posted by reputable members in the customization forum?

Can you post your Killer Gemios tests there for me please?
Killer Gemios against what?
(Oct. 06, 2010  7:55 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Killer Gemios against what?

Your top defense, stamina, and attack blades.

10 battles each.

(If you think it's honestly that good..)
what's the best preHWS wheel? for each type.(defense,stamina,balanced,and attack)
If you don't Care about WBO rules.
Libra = Defense
Libra = Stamina
Libra = Balance
Libra = Attack
hah i fogot to say besides libra. lol
Ok
Leone = Defence
Virgo = Stamina
Pegasis = Attack
Aquario = Balance
AWESOME!! i haz all of dems! thanx!
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:47 PM)Moss Wrote: Ok
Leone = Defence
Virgo = Stamina
Pegasis = Attack
Aquario = Balance

Virgo is much better for defense than Leone..

Edit: And since it IS pre-hws, Quetz is the best attack wheel. Pisces is also very good for defense.
DOY!?!?!
I completely forgot about those yeah LightningLibraX don't listen to me listen to Corey.
It's easy to forget about Quetz and Pisces when referencing Pre-HWS.

It's pretty awesome they started to re-release some in boosters, though. Pisces is a must have for every collector.