Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

... What is Earth Leone anyway ? Earth Aquila/Eagle with a Leone Clear Wheel ? I thought you only used uncustomized Beyblades.
As far as I know, metal wheels don't get worn out. It still looks the same as my mint hasbro one, just dull in colour.
Meh, if you didn't have many beys, I would go for 1. If you already have quite a few, two is WAY better, as it has pretty rare blades in it.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... What is Earth Leone anyway ? Earth Aquila/Eagle with a Leone Clear Wheel ? I thought you only used uncustomized Beyblades.

I customized just to compile this test. Rock Leone won.
AngelicSight: I'm pretty sure souless1234 has quite a few beys already
dragoonmsuv: you made no mention of the track, or bottom.
I simply used Earth Eagle's bottom with Leone's track and clear wheel, with Leone's face on top.
That's a good point. To make the tests more consistent, you should use the same tracks and bottoms, and test them out against the other types of beys to, like attack, stamina, so on and so forth.

EDIT: So you basically used Aquila's bottom, and Leone's everything?
So it's Earth Aquila 145WD v Earth Leone 145WD?

That's not a good point at all. You're trying to prove the usefulness of the metal wheels, not the clear wheel.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:27 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: That's a good point. To make the tests more consistent, you should use the same tracks and bottoms, and test them out against the other types of beys to, like attack, stamina, so on and so forth.

Ah ok. Well from testing that I got 8-2 to Rock Leone on the attack stadium.
Eh, Earth Leone 145WD against Rock Leone 145WB should not really make that much of a difference with our results against Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:33 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:27 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: That's a good point. To make the tests more consistent, you should use the same tracks and bottoms, and test them out against the other types of beys to, like attack, stamina, so on and so forth.

Ah ok. Well from testing that I got 8-2 to Rock Leone on the attack stadium.

Honestly, do you even have the attack stadium, or half the blades you're talking about? You came on this site with intent to buy HMS, and with your questionable results, I seem to think that you don't have all of the stuff you are claiming to.
Try them on the attack stadium. Rock Leone is quite an attack beyblade yet it's labelled as a defence type,
I think it's because your launching the WB at 100%
Post a picture of your attack stadium.
Corey: Are you talking to me or him? Because I don't want HMS blades...
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:48 AM)Fogot Wrote: I think it's because your launching the WB at 100%

Possibly.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:48 AM)Corey Wrote: Post a picture of your attack stadium.

Why? You don't believe me. You have had a thing against me ever since I joined here and I have no idea why. It's a yellow attack stadium, the one muzinstore was selling.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: AngelicSight: I'm pretty sure souless1234 has quite a few beys already

Heh, yup. Too bad I have over 10 Darks/Storm/Rock/Flame that I don't plan on using x(
I'd really just be missing out on Ray, CS, R145, LDrago, and a useable Quetz Smile But yeah, likeliness of the prices staying the same/lowering on 1 is definite.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:52 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Why?

Because your results are garbage compared to veteran members of the site, and you're advising people on what blades to buy based on your results.
I bought it from leoshop, however they are somewhat unorganised. They did not register my payment till about 10 days past the time I did, and it took 7 e-mails at that. Other people have not had such a problem I don't think, however if you want complete peace of mind I would go with Dimsum2u.
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I bought it from leoshop, however they are somewhat unorganised. They did not register my payment till about 10 days past the time I did, and it took 7 e-mails at that. Other people have not had such a problem I don't think, however if you want complete peace of mind I would go with Dimsum2u.

i did not want to say anything but i am currently not thrilled with leoshop at the moment......my order from them on ebay is missing one of the two launcher suspensions i ordered from them. I shot them a message and have yet to receive a response in almost a week.
Just wondering, how much was the BB-32 (from leoshop) in total with EMS shipping fees?
More or less $60 US, I think a tad more. Not over 70, and from memory probably not over 65.
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:55 AM)Fogot Wrote: Just wondering, how much was the BB-32 (from leoshop) in total with EMS shipping fees?

Bargain price US$ 30.45

That's before Shipping Fees, so I'm not sure if it's cheaper than Dimsum2u or not.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:46 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Try them on the attack stadium. Rock Leone is quite an attack beyblade yet it's labelled as a defence type,

Here are my results, done really quickly.

As attack: Rock Leone 145WB vs Earth Leone 145WD

As stamina: Rock Leone 145WB vs Earth Leone 145WD

@Blaze_Wheeler
35.99GBP=58USD