Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think it's around 68$. Or more.
Ohhh. Mercury Anubis is around 40-55$. Infinity Libra is around $20+.
There are quite a few lots where you can get them both together. The cheapest one of those i've found is 4300 yen Buy it now.
Oh thank you. Yes i saw that too megablader, probably will hold off on those as I want to get some other stuff first.
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:31 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Oh thank you. Yes i saw that too megablader, probably will hold off on those as I want to get some other stuff first.

Try typing in 85xf and look at the results I just bought two
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:21 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: should I get bakushin soosanow, counter leone, or cyber pegasis?

cyber pegasus
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:09 PM)moonhair1gingka Wrote: cyber pegasus
Why do you say that ? It is not better at all. If you do not know what you are talking about, it is usually recommended not to post about it.
Should I get gravity perseus or galaxy pegasus. I want gravity because of beylauncher L/R and WD. I want peg because of r2f and galaxy please help I can only get 2 beys for my birthday and one is already ray unicorno
Get Gravity perseus because: Gravity has some wicked smash, WD is awesome and BeyLauncher L/R is very useful.
Test my luck on 4 RBV5s or just get em on YJA?
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:19 PM)Moss Wrote: Get Gravity perseus because: Gravity has some wicked smash, WD is awesome and BeyLauncher L/R is very useful.
Thanks I was leaning to that because I need a better launcher for my hasbro l drago
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Test my luck on 4 RBV5s or just get em on YJA?

Just wait for the SonoKong release
How much do you think sellers will be pricing them at?
I want to get one of the older beyblades because personally, I like the old ones a lot better. I have a dragoon g a-89 and I will be getting a dranzer S soon. I'm wondering which of the older ones I should get and if you suggest one, tell me it's pros and cons.
I'd suggest getting Wolborg (for endurance), Driger S (balanced), Vortex Ape (defence) and Dragoon GT (attack). Other good beyblades include: Bistool, Driger G and Dranzer V2.
You're sort of right, although I would never reccomend Dragoon GT or Driger G as a "Top Priority" item.
Well the 'looks' department is one of my top priorities too ^^. Also they're not half bad, not to mention rare.
But they shouldn't be the first purchases anyone makes, unless they're simply a collector and like the beys.
I consider Driger G a very good beyblade, it's one of the best engine gear beys imo. Dragoon GT is a special beyblade since it's engine gear is so powerful, but it lacks stamina. However, owning this rare beyblade makes it all the more worthwhile because of how sexy it looks ^^.
Thermal Pisces or Rock Aries? Which should I get?
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:44 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Thermal Pisces or Rock Aries? Which should I get?

Thermal Pisces, because you can buy a Hasbro Rock Aries, but Thermal Pisces is an import only ATM.
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:44 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I consider Driger G a very good beyblade, it's one of the best engine gear beys imo. Dragoon GT is a special beyblade since it's engine gear is so powerful, but it lacks stamina. However, owning this rare beyblade makes it all the more worthwhile because of how sexy it looks ^^.

But that doesn't change the fact that there are much better beys for new players to buy.
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:44 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I consider Driger G a very good beyblade, it's one of the best engine gear beys imo. Dragoon GT is a special beyblade since it's engine gear is so powerful, but it lacks stamina. However, owning this rare beyblade makes it all the more worthwhile because of how sexy it looks ^^.

But that doesn't change the fact that there are much better beys for new players to buy.

There are but in terms of value and rarity Dragoon GT is at the very top! If he can get his hands on that he'd be a very happy bunny!
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:29 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

There are but in terms of value and rarity Dragoon GT is at the very top! If he can get his hands on that he'd be a very happy bunny!
What if he hates bunnies?