Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 25, 2010  7:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Less than 10 USD.

Thanks for the info.
is toys360 a good seller or do they sell fake products
You're fine as long as it says 'Takara' in the title.
how how sad. no one answered ichigo fan boy's question. =(

i wouldn't know the price though. just replying so someone who knows the price can reply since his post is like 3-4 posts back. =)
(Sep. 25, 2010  8:23 PM)Corey Wrote: You're fine as long as it says 'Takara' in the title.

Not necessarily, theres quite a good amount of things on Ebay with Takara on their title, even if the item is fake.
(Sep. 25, 2010  8:54 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  8:23 PM)Corey Wrote: You're fine as long as it says 'Takara' in the title.

Not necessarily, theres quite a good amount of things on Ebay with Takara on their title, even if the item is fake.

He asked about toys360, not other sellers.

With toys360, if it says takara, it's takara.

I don't know why you just posted trying to dispute that considering we were talking about a specific seller
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:50 PM)ichigofanboy Wrote: Anyone out there how much would a NIB Bloody Devil MS cost normaly

It's hard to say. It's rarity only increases with time, especially if you're looking for a NIB one. I wouldn't sell a NIB Bloody Devil MS for less than $50, maybe even $60.
im looking for a good attack beyblade from takara tomy. any tips?
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:55 AM)PikachuFan Wrote: im looking for a good attack beyblade from takara tomy. any tips?

What generation?
Plastics: Dragoon V2
HMS: Death Gargoyle MS
MFB: Lightning L-Drago 100HF/Storm Pegasis 105RF
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:57 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:55 AM)PikachuFan Wrote: im looking for a good attack beyblade from takara tomy. any tips?

What generation?

the plastic. also a good defens or endurenic (not good with speelling some words)
I saw a mercury anuibis on amazon japan for 8,800 yen or something. should i get it?
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:14 AM)StormBladerXDS Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:57 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

What generation?

the plastic. also a good defens or endurenic (not good with speelling some words)

For plastic attack, Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Master/Kid Dragoon, and Metal Dranzer would all be fairly good choices.
For Defense, buy Voltaic Ape
For Endurance/Balance, buy Bistool, Driger S, or Galeon
(Sep. 26, 2010  3:09 PM)UDC Wrote: I saw a mercury anuibis on amazon japan for 8,800 yen or something. should i get it?

No it's a bit pricey, they generally sell for around 3,500 - 5,000 yen. In the links below the first link is a Mercury Anubis which is currently bidding at 1,700 yen while the second link gives you the option of buying a Mercury Anubis now for 4,500 yen.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t...pWignWEZlQ

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w54952932
I wonder when dimsum2u will get Mercury Anubis :o
hi can you help i'm looking for a beyblade with good attack but even better defence
(Sep. 26, 2010  11:51 PM)bey master567 Wrote: hi can you help i'm looking for a beyblade with good attack but even better defence

Try Rock Leone.
(Sep. 26, 2010  11:51 PM)bey master567 Wrote: hi can you help i'm looking for a beyblade with good attack but even better defence

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo-Right (Double Bearing Core)
Shaft: Wolborg 2
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base
ok b4 i was getting a leone145D starter, a SGTO145SF booster, and a pisces DF145BS booster. But now a new option has opened up to me. should i get the grand ketos random booster? it comes with the burn, grand, poison, and storm wheels. so should i get it? i'm not sure how good it is
For starting out, that's a pretty bad choice (RBV5).
Burn is cool, but Burn Pheonix is cheaper and has a higher chance of being Mold 1.
There is a one on four chance to get Grand Ketos with RS though, which is not that bad ... But I agree that most of the other Beyblades and parts included in BB-82 are mostly mediocre.
I'm trying to get a few things on ebay. Here's my ideas.

MFB Attack Stadium
Ldrago 105F (I just like it. No stopping me)
Attack and Balance Set (Pegasis, Aquario and Wolf)
Virgo DF145BS
Metal Faces
Beylauncher Suspension

Sound Good?
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:16 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I'm trying to get a few things on ebay. Here's my ideas.

MFB Attack Stadium
Ldrago 105F (I just like it. No stopping me)
Attack and Balance Set (Pegasis, Aquario and Wolf)
Virgo DF145BS
Metal Faces
Beylauncher Suspension

Sound Good?
The Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set is not that necessary or good. The rest, besides L Drago but apparently we cannot stop you, is all good.
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:27 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: What should I get instead?
Are you looking for a similar set ? In any case, anything that is listed in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic should be a good purchase.