Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

which beyblade should i buy lightning l drago, storm pegasus, or storm aquirio
What do you have?
Pegasis.
Hi! I was wondering about which beyblade I should purchase next. I have a dark gasher, a dark bull, an earth eagle, a rock leone, and a storm aquario. I was thinking of either getting, now bear with me cause this is a lot... I was thinking of getting either a Galaxy Pegasus, a Ray Unicorn, a Poison Serpent, a Burn Pheonix, or a Rock Escalpio. Tell me what you think would be best for my combo. Thanks!
If you want to choose out of those, you should choose Ray Unicorno.
How much would a dragoon MS UV cost used? like a price range?
Hi! I was wondering about which beyblade I should purchase next. I have a dark gasher, a dark bull, an earth eagle, a rock leone, and a storm aquario. I was thinking of either getting, now bear with me cause this is a lot... I was thinking of getting either a Galaxy Pegasus, a Ray Unicorn, a Poison Serpent, a Burn Pheonix, or a Rock Escalpio. Tell me what you think would be best for my combo. Thanks!
You just posted that... Now it's spam.
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:54 AM)Fogot Wrote: You just posted that... Now it's spam.

Sorry it was a double post by accident...
can anyone answer my question on how much a dragoon msuv used would cost? xD
but i was asking for used.

lol less tahn 220 us dollars thats accurate =)

thanks for attempt though lol.
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:52 AM)ss4chris Wrote: How much would a dragoon MS UV cost used? like a price range?

Hmm... maybe between $30 - 60.
Depends on how worn it is. The reason it's so expensive even for a used one is that it's incredibly rare and one of the most sought after beyblades in the HMS series, even more so then Wolborg MS.
what shoud I buy?
bb 90 or some thing else?
It's had decent reviews, though I personally would use that money on an actual beyblade instead of a needless accessory.
I have an old Hasbro Dragon winder and two Takara-Tomy MFB winders. Should I get the Lightning LDrago from Japan with the BeyLauncher or the cheaper Hasbro Lightning LDrago with the Light Launcher?

Also, please don't say "O itz up 2 u."
(Sep. 24, 2010  8:04 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I have an old Hasbro Dragon winder and two Takara-Tomy MFB winders. Should I get the Lightning LDrago from Japan with the BeyLauncher or the cheaper Hasbro Lightning LDrago with the Light Launcher?
The Takara Lightning L Drago 100HF Starter would be a better buy than the Hasbro Lightning L Drago 100HF Starter since the BeyLauncher L is a lot more powerful compared to Light/Right Launchers.
I am personally stopping myself from getting Hasbro's even if Lightning L Drago is my favourite Beyblade, by the way.
(Sep. 24, 2010  6:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: It's had decent reviews, though I personally would use that money on an actual beyblade instead of a needless accessory.
But im getting it for pd
Is it's performance really going to be any different than SD or WD? I doubt it..
should i buy gravity perseus, ray unicorno, or galaxy pegasis
Ray unicorno is definatly the best out of the three. What have you got at the moment though?

(Sep. 24, 2010  8:58 PM)Corey Wrote: Is it's performance really going to be any different than SD or WD? I doubt it..

Cause it's made of a different type of plastic to most other tips/bottoms...