Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

okay, now i have earth aquila and flame capricorne and 2 MF, what should i do to make a great defense combo? is that enough? or should i buy another one?
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So how much should I expect to pay for a Jiraiya MS?

(Sep. 16, 2010  7:06 AM)Fogot Wrote: How much would a Slash Riger MS be worth?

Depends on the seller,imo, considering how rare it is NIB. Mint or used will be relatively expensive.
Is it more expensive than a NIB Dragoon MS?
Should I get a launcher grip, string launcher?
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Should I get a launcher grip, string launcher?
If you are wondering which to buy between the two, I would get the Beylauncher, or "string launcher", first.

If you are wondering if both accessories are worth buying, then yes they are.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Should I get a launcher grip, string launcher?
If you are wondering which to buy between the two, I would get the Beylauncher, or "string launcher", first.

If you are wondering if both accessories are worth buying, then yes they are.

Ok thanks Kai-V!
I now only need Dragoon MS (preferably NIB), but nobody has it however im still searching.

Does the intoy.com website restock often?
Is there another place i could try, because im in the UK and only want to spend GBP-£.
Anyone selling a Dragoon MS (including standard launcher, ripcord and possibly case) in very good condition through paypal, using GBP, i will consider making an offer through PM.

Thank You

Wink
Dragoon MS is very rare, and will be hard to find in online stores. It is no longer in production so your only luck is to buy it from other people on this forum or check eBay. A NIB Dragoon MS was sold on eBay the other day for $225 AUD.
i see, i will be patient and open minded.

anyway how would you people rate Draciel & Strata/Gaia Dragoon MS out of the box?
Terrible.
Dranzer MS:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beyblade-G-Revolu..._569wt_911\

concerning the dranzer ms, im from the UK and i want to buy in GBP £.
on ebay it first shows dranzer ms in £'s but when i click 'buy it now' the next page shows the price in US$,

my question is can i still buy it?
Yep, when you pay with whatever method you choose it just converts it into your own currency ie. GBP.
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:49 AM)blah Wrote: Yep, when you pay with whatever method you choose it just converts it into your own currency ie. GBP.

Thanks for the info, i sent you a PM.

Wink
I also want to buy a good-priced balanced Beystadium, any advice?
Which one would be more recommended, Earth Aquila or Ray Unicorno ? Ray Unicorno is a bit more expensive though...
Earth Aquila, personally.

The only part of Ray Unicorno that I like is Ray because I don't really like CS. However, disregarding personal opinion, both are on the 'what to buy' list so it's really up to you - if you want attack or stamina/defence.
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:38 AM)NinGen Wrote: I also want to buy a good-priced balanced Beystadium, any advice?
The most balanced Beystadium is the Attack Type Beystadium. There are some on eBay for thirty dollars with shipping, and otherwise you can get some from GMarket.
Which is better: Gravity Perseus or Burn Phoenix?
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:45 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Which is better: Gravity Perseus or Burn Phoenix?
Hm, I think Burn was proven to be a very good Metal Wheel for several uses in top-tier and potential top-tier combinations, while Gravity Perseus is not really as good. It has AD145 and WD which can be helpful, but the Hybrid Wheel does not have decent results most of the time from what I remember.
Which Collectors Edition of the game should I get?
Bakushin Susanow 105F Version
Counter Leone D125B Version
or
Cyber Pegasis 100HF Version
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:03 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which Collectors Edition of the game should I get?
or
Since Counter was tested and was not good, Bakushin only had some slight Stamina capabilities, and that Cyber is not as good as Pegasis, I would say it essentially depends on your own opinion on them physically. Especially since Bakushin Susanow does not even have 90WF anymore.
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:03 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which Collectors Edition of the game should I get?
or
I think it is based on who you like the best. They all don't have that great performance. Susanow would have been the best to get if it came with a 90 track and WF, but Hasbro decided not to.
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:45 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Which is better: Gravity Perseus or Burn Phoenix?
Hm, I think Burn was proven to be a very good Metal Wheel for several uses in top-tier and potential top-tier combinations, while Gravity Perseus is not really as good. It has AD145 and WD which can be helpful, but the Hybrid Wheel does not have decent results most of the time from what I remember.

I, along with another member (I forget who) have gotten pretty solid results with Gravity as a smash attacker.

I'm also under the firm belief that AD145 is a top tier stamina track, and everyone knows WD is good.

Burn is without a doubt the top stamina wheel though, so I guess it's preference.
AD145 is a track
Yep, typo. Pretty obvious one as well. Considering I was the one that did the testing for AD145, I would hopefully know it was a track LOL.