Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

..? mchlbant just said "Search it up. Then READ the topic." It's an Attack type btw.
I'm thinking about buying the Standard Stadium BB-46 as a first stadium, it seemed evenly matched for all types. I can't find a review of it, has there been one on this site yet? If not, any personal recommendations?
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:39 AM)CherryICG Wrote: I'm thinking about buying the Standard Stadium BB-46 as a first stadium, it seemed evenly matched for all types. I can't find a review of it, has there been one on this site yet? If not, any personal recommendations?
Hm, there might be a few comments about it in the BB-46 topic. Otherwise, the red Balance floor is legal for our tournaments, so that should give you an idea of its performance.
Well that's good, so I can contribute something to a tournament if I go. I couldn't find a topic for BB46, I also typed it as BB-46. This topic was actually the first one that popped up in the searches, but I didn't want to go through every single page hitting ctrl+f, call me lazy if you will.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:50 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Well that's good, so I can contribute something to a tournament if I go. I couldn't find a topic for BB46, I also typed it as BB-46. This topic was actually the first one that popped up in the searches, but I didn't want to go through every single page hitting ctrl+f, call me lazy if you will.
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

You can choose to operate your search only in topic titles, by the way.
Oh, right, forgot to activate that again... Thanks for the reminder, and the link.

[EDIT] Still a little confused, and the Yahoo Auction link is down. It does come with two different floors, but the yellow one is not legal in the WBO competitive play because of its wide flat area? I suppose that's because attrition is boring.
Planning on getting Sol Blaze in the future to add to my collection as well as getting AS. Is it worth it?
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Planning on getting Sol Blaze in the future to add to my collection as well as getting AS. Is it worth it?

Well if it's for collection, it sorta is.
Seeing as it's really cool looking.
If your going to use it, then no it's not.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:56 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Oh, right, forgot to activate that again... Thanks for the reminder, and the link.

[EDIT] Still a little confused, and the Yahoo Auction link is down. It does come with two different floors, but the yellow one is not legal in the WBO competitive play because of its wide flat area? I suppose that's because attrition is boring.
Yes, Stamina is boring and is not as balanced as the others we legalised.
Is there a section for that? I just realized it might save me $30 in the future to know what stadiums are legal here.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Is there a section for that? I just realized it might save me $30 in the future to know what stadiums are legal here.
For the legal Beystadiums ? You can find the Beystadium Matrix in the Universal Rulebook, which is notably linked to in the Official Events forum.

gingawatarigoni Wrote:where can i log in me beyblade
Your question does not make sense.
you shou7ld have put this in the ask a question get an answer thread and I think you might be looking for beybladebattles.com

Edit: Kai I think he's talking about beybladebattles.com
Damn, is Hasbro doing secret promotion for us on BeybladeBattles.com or even on the package that we never knew of ? It is incredible that so many people would confuse us with that site. They might have never even gone on BeybladeBattles.com actually, which is even worse.
there is no secret promotion he just wants to put his code on the site to have more beys on it
Yeah he probably just thought this was beybladebattles.com
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, is Hasbro doing secret promotion for us on BeybladeBattles.com or even on the package that we never knew of ? It is incredible that so many people would confuse us with that site. They might have never even gone on BeybladeBattles.com actually, which is even worse.

I think they googled Beyblade, and clicked this link instead of Beybladebattles.com.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:54 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think they googled Beyblade, and clicked this link instead of Beybladebattles.com.
It is difficult to believe that, because we are not even on the first page for "Beyblade" results anymore ...
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is difficult to believe that, because we are not even on the first page for "Beyblade" results anymore ...

We're on the bottom of the first page, actually. Anyways, this has gotten pretty off-topic.

So how much should I expect to pay for a Jiraiya MS?
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is difficult to believe that, because we are not even on the first page for "Beyblade" results anymore ...

We're on the bottom of the first page, actually. Anyways, this has gotten pretty off-topic.

So how much should I expect to pay for a Jiraiya MS?

I get second result on the first page...

For Jiraiya probably $35 - $45
How much would a Slash Riger MS be worth?
Hi people, im a new member but ive been in and out of blading for a couple of years, i've been recently trying to purchase Dragoon, Dranzer & Draciel MS, im guessing these are quite rare now, ive been searching through these forums and found some very useful information i thank and commend you people for this.

i've spent some time on beywiki and i want to hear your opinions on these blades, i dont want them for any tournys. thank you in advance.
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:55 AM)NinGen Wrote: Hi people, im a new member but ive been in and out of blading for a couple of years, i've been recently trying to purchase Dragoon, Dranzer & Draciel MS, im guessing these are quite rare now, ive been searching through these forums and found some very useful information i thank and commend you people for this.

i've spent some time on beywiki and i want to hear your opinions on these blades, i dont want them for any tournys. thank you in advance.

Check around for Dragoon and Dranzer MS as they are quite rare.

Buy Draciel MS from dimsum2u, our authorized dealer
thankyou im checking there now, i forgot to mention i also want a wolborg ms, ive read many reviews and the article on beywiki and ive checked the intoy.com but no stock.