Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get Random Booster 1 (or 2) for parts, or a pack of metal face?
Metal Face. Metal Face, Metal Face, Metal Face. It's insanely useful.
Depends though. Does he have any metal faces already? You don't REALLY need more than 2 faces (though I have like eight Pinching_eyes_2)
I think 4 metal faces is a useful amount. Over that and then I feel the money I spent on them has been wasted.
Is Burn Phoenix worth buying , or Thermal Pisces.If both are not , then how about Poison Serpent , Storm Aquario and Earth Aquila. Tell me the best two blades for me to buy next time ?
Hey guys! I have a Dark Gasher and a Dark Bull. I was just wondering what would be a good next beyblade to buy. I was thinking of another dark or a rock, but all other suggestions are open too! Whatever you think is best for me so I will win more. I only battle with metal fusion... Thanks!
If you can only get metal fusion then I'd suggest storm pegasis or rock leone
If your willing to import then maybe an earth aquila, ldrago or burn phoenix it's your preference but absolutely do not get another dark wheel they are horrible Unhappy
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:27 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Is Burn Phoenix worth buying , or Thermal Pisces.If both are not , then how about Poison Serpent , Storm Aquario and Earth Aquila. Tell me the best two blades for me to buy next time ?

Burn PheonixGrinefinatly worth buying. The metal wheel is the best one for stamina at the moment. The other parts aren't great but the metal wheel makes up for this.

Thermal pisces: Not a good buy. The metal wheel is the only good part and it is a mediocre as a stamina wheel. The track and bottom also aren't great.
Poison serpent:Bad buy. Only useful part is the bottom SD which you can get from Dark Bull which is a better buy, all the parts except SD have generally no use.
Storm aquario: Good buy. The storm wheel is alright for attack, the clear wheel is useful for defence and is about the same weight as Bull and the 100 track is useful for attack combos.
Earth Aquila: Definite buy. The blade is pretty much a top tier stamina combo right out of the box. Earth is useful for defence/stamina, the 145 is useful for stamina and the WD bottom is about as good as SD for stamina and is also a good defence bottom although not as good as WB.
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:27 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Is Burn Phoenix worth buying , or Thermal Pisces.If both are not , then how about Poison Serpent , Storm Aquario and Earth Aquila. Tell me the best two blades for me to buy next time ?

Burn Phoenix comes with the burn wheel which is really good, thermal pisces I'm not to sure but I know thermal is pretty good but I don't much about the other parts, poison serpent is only good for the SD tip and from what I've heard storm aquario isn't really worth it and earth aquila is a good buy cause it comes with earth and WD
I hope this helped Smile

Edit: or you could listen to megablader
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:41 PM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: If you can only get metal fusion then I'd suggest storm pegasis or rock leone
If your willing to import then maybe an earth aquila, ldrago or burn phoenix it's your preference but absolutely do not get another dark wheel they are horrible Unhappy

I think that darks are good. Also I only use metal fusion... I was thinking of rock leone... storm Pegasus is too crazy and uncontrollable for me...
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:46 PM)chisox8 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:41 PM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: If you can only get metal fusion then I'd suggest storm pegasis or rock leone

I think that darks are good. Also I only use metal fusion... I was thinking of rock leone... storm Pegasus is too crazy and uncontrollable for me...

Read what we have on Bey-Wiki.Darks are TERRIBLE !!!! Buy Rock leone , it comes with top-tier and passable stamina and defense parts.
Dark wheels are the metal wheel equivalent of M145Q.

I'd suggest an Earth eagle? You could make Earth Bull 145 SD.
Trust me I have a dark bull, a rock leone, a storm pegasis and a a burn phoenix and whenever I use dark bull uncostomized against any of these I cannot win a single battle and even customized if I'm using dark I can't win which is why I have good reason besides beywiki to say its horrible and sorry if this is getting off topic
i have 2 storm pegasis105rf, a rock leone145wb, an lightining l drago100hf, and a flame bull100f. what would be an ideal all around buy for me? im trying to get 3 top tier blades for each type
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:54 PM)thedudethatguy Wrote: i have 2 storm pegasis105rf, a rock leone145wb, an lightining l drago100hf, and a flame bull100f. what would be an ideal all around buy for me? im trying to get 3 top tier blades for each type
There are not always three good Metal Wheels for each type ... You should look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic anyway.
Earth Eagle , good uncustomized.
Um... yeah, er, currently I own 2 storm pegasus's a Lightning L-drago, and Flame saggitario. Blades that I'm thinking of getting are

Rock Leon
Dark bull
Earth eagle

With my current blades, which should I get? And also, I live in the U.S. and can't use online shipping, so whatever you recommend should hopefully be in stores here. Thanks!Wink
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:49 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Um... yeah, er, currently I own 2 storm pegasus's a Lightning L-drago, and Flame saggitario. Blades that I'm thinking of getting are

Rock Leon
Dark bull
Earth eagle

With my current blades, which should I get? And also, I live in the U.S. and can't use online shipping, so whatever you recommend should hopefully be in stores here. Thanks!Wink
You should get Earth Aquila/Eagle in my opinion. All three can be good to purchase though.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:49 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Um... yeah, er, currently I own 2 storm pegasus's a Lightning L-drago, and Flame saggitario. Blades that I'm thinking of getting are

Rock Leon
Dark bull
Earth eagle

Dark Cancer CH120FS (Hasbro cancer is heavier than TT's bull.)
Earth Aquila 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB

I guess Dark Bull H145SD is optional, but I prefer WD to SD anyways.

EDIT: Beaten.
Yeah, pockyx3, I don't really get your answer... could you explain a little more? But anyways, I'm looking for blades that would work well, and those who could combine for a better blade. So, does earth eagle have any combos to work with, although I like it a lot, and have been waiting for it to come out in the US forever. But back on topic, can any of the blades listed make a good combo with the blades I currently own? Because I have a really limited budget for blades... and also, what do you guys think of Rock orso and capricorn?

Thanks!

PS: That was a quick reply!
He said you would be better off buying Dark Gasher instead of the Dark Bull
Actually, If you get dark bull (hasbro) the clear wheel would weigh more than cancer (hasbro). So basically all he should get cancer for is CH120.
No, hasbro's bull is lighter than Pegasis or Cancer.
Thats why you should use Cancer instead of the bull for the defence combos, not too sure about stamina though.
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:32 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: No, hasbro's bull is lighter than Pegasis or Cancer.

Where did you get this information?
From the weights of MFB thread.