Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Um, its about 22USD from alphardcompany. So probably 23CAD, but I don't know if it will fit because PayPal's conversion rates suck Unhappy
Hm, Ifound one on ebay for 18$ on Ebay. Should I buy it?
Not sure, up to you lol Smile Can you send the link cause I might buy it when I get some more money.
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:01 PM)Fogot Wrote: Oh. I don't really like Pre-HWS cause the metallic paint always comes off.
I personally think it is better than the Hybrid Wheel System Wheels because the latter become dull very quickly, while Metal System Beyblades will remain bright as long as there is paint, and impacts are not really made all over their surface.
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:05 PM)Fogot Wrote: Hm, Ifound one on ebay for 18$ on Ebay. Should I buy it?

This right? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...ltDomain_0
I read the feed back, not sure if you can trust, on the other hand he still has lots of +
I ordered a Rock Giraffe from him, so he's trustful I think.
Shipping killed it, if you convert, its still cheaper to buy from dimsum2u Smile
Whoops, didn't even see shipping 'til I looked up stadiums.
Is Gravity Perseus worth getting for the Beylauncher LR? I'm planning on my next purchase Tongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:23 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Is Gravity Perseus worth getting for the Beylauncher LR? I'm planning on my next purchase Tongue_out

basically if your not looking to use gravity perseus then I guess it cuts down on launchers you have to carry to tournaments if you're planning to use LL drago... other than that if that's your only reason, dont buy it...
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:23 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Is Gravity Perseus worth getting for the Beylauncher LR? I'm planning on my next purchase Tongue_out

Lol I bought one but I only used it once because I'm afraid the paint would get chipped off.
Nah, I don't care about the paint lol. I guess i'll purchase it, but not anytime soon Tongue_out
Oh. I never use my paint beys cuz if I do, it gets ugly, and people might not buy it when I'm selling them.
hey everyone can you answer this for me? i need to replace my bey that i lost but i cant decide wether i should get lightning ldrago or earth eagle when they come out. thnx in advance
They are both good, like Kai-V said. If you have no other beys, its a matter of preference.
I assume you will be using PTW, so Earth Eagle..
Earth Eagle would probably do just as well in that.
Hey guys I was looking at this on ebay and it looks rly cool but i've never heard of it before and it's not on the beywiki site. It's kinda pricey though. What's your take on it? worth it or no??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

EDIT; didn't see the booster part, i'ma check the beywiki's booster page and see if it's on there real quick.
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:17 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

EDIT; didn't see the booster part, i'ma check the beywiki's booster page and see if it's on there real quick.

That's Vulcan Horuseus.
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:17 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

That's Vulcan Horuseus.

oooooh ok. so the ebay person listed the name wrong? my bad, didn't know. do you know if the bey is worth it? btw thnx for the fast response lol
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:23 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: oooooh ok. so the ebay person listed the name wrong? my bad, didn't know. do you know if the bey is worth it? btw thnx for the fast response lol

It's a pre-order, it's not out yet.
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:23 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: oooooh ok. so the ebay person listed the name wrong? my bad, didn't know. do you know if the bey is worth it? btw thnx for the fast response lol

It's a pre-order, it's not out yet.

oooh ok Joyful_3 that makes ALOT more sense now lol. ty for clearing that up for me. =)
does anyone know where i can purchase a heavy metal launcher grip? Ive checked at all the sites listed but can't find one that has in stock. ANyone!?!?!? lol