Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 23, 2010  7:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:28 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: *snip*

Here's all the information you need on the mobile stadium. Apparently, it's not good.

thank you for the link and info. it's kinda disappointing that its no good but at least i found out before i bought it. so thank you. =)
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:43 PM)daveyp1997 Wrote: super ortex stadium or thunder whip???

Super Vortex comes with two very usefuls beys: Lightning LDrago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF.

Pegasus Thunderwhip is marginally better.

Both are carp stadiums. MFB Attack Stadium is the best.
carpy part is i can only find attacks in bundle that cost 50-60 bucks.......so yes ill save up b day money (19 days Grin september 11'th)
Or if you have the extra money, dimsum2u (or eBay) has BB32, which includes Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Stadium, and x2 Beylaunchers.
Earth Aquila or Burn Phoenix, I will be getting Earth Virgo with one of those. And I will be purchasing what ever I don't choose later on.

Ahh, sorry for double post.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:05 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Earth Aquila or Burn Phoenix, I will be getting Earth Virgo with one of those. And I will be purchasing what ever I don't choose later on.

Ahh, sorry for double post.

If you have a Stamina bottom already (SD, WD), Burn Pheonix.
Otherwise, Earth Aquila.

This is imho.
Okay, I'll go with Burn Phoenix then. I'll just get Earth Aquila when I get a Quetz, which will probably be in a couple of weeks Smile
Just bought bb-32 hybrid wheel set from dimsum2u for 45 dollars.
use the beyblade recent purchases thread
ya i just realized that i posted this in the wrong place.
ok so i am new so let me say it in a question so i know that theres going to be 3 ds metal fusion collecters edition games one will have cyber pegasus wich will only be at a few certan toys r us another one is counter leon wich will be avalable in certen stores but i want both wich i will get the wii one and the ds one but since there the DS collecters edition i can only get one and i realy want bot but wich one do you guys thing i should get

cyber pegasus

or

counter leone
anyone know how to get hold of a second mold libra? im just using it for small play, like at at school.
Dark Effigy ( Death Gargoyle ) or Killer Gemios or Lightning L Drago
PLEASE HELP!!!!!! ( I can have at least 2 of the 3) Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 24, 2010  9:58 AM)UDC Wrote: anyone know how to get hold of a second mold libra? im just using it for small play, like at at school.
Khel has a red Libra D125B from "Random Booster Volume 2" on sale in this thread.
I'm not sure if it's sold already though...

You should probably PM Khel about it.
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:49 AM)Greendude Wrote: Dark Effigy ( Death Gargoyle ) or Killer Gemios or Lightning L Drago
PLEASE HELP!!!!!! ( I can have at least 2 of the 3) Pinching_eyes_2
Lightning L Drago 100HF and Dark Effigy MS would definitely be the better choice.
Lightning L Drago are a good pair of Wheels that has found to be useful in many Attack based customizations. The 100 Track is also used in the Top-Tier combo Storm Pegasis 100RF.
Thanks! im gonna try getting one now...
(Aug. 23, 2010  6:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What's the point in replacing your Earth mold 1? Just get Burn for stamina and use Earth mold 2 for defence.

Because I like Earth? :\
Dark Effigy MS/Death Gargoyle MS and Lightning L Drago.

DEMS is one of the best uncustomised beys of all time, imo.
Which one to get, Dark wolf or Killer Gemios.
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:28 PM)Yassen35 Wrote: Which one to get, Dark wolf or Killer Gemios.

Both are almost completely useless, however If you want some new parts, I would suggest Killer Geminos.
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:40 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:28 PM)Yassen35 Wrote: Which one to get, Dark wolf or Killer Gemios.

Both are almost completely useless, however If you want some new parts, I would suggest Killer Geminos.

Im trying to get DF145
145 performs better you can get it off Beys that are WAY better like Earth Aquila and Rock Leone
Should i get a gold quetz or silver quetz? I already have a gold one, but im just not sure i want to drop 50 bucks for the silver one.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:24 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Should i get a gold quetz or silver quetz? I already have a gold one, but im just not sure i want to drop 50 bucks for the silver one.

it's a personal preference choice both of them perform exactly the same
I actually like the gold one better, but it would just be cool to have both i guess.