[SELLING] Khel's Beysale!

So I've decided to unload quite a few bey (MFB and HMS). Before I list them I have a few rules. Stick to them

1) Keep unnecessary chit chat off the thread
2) Make me offers in PM's
3) Don't make a post like "What is the price for ____________?"
4) don't knowingly lowball me. That's just insulting
5) Shipping extra
6) ALL PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL (if I know you and am willing to meet in the GTA I might do a meetup and then cash is preferred.)
7) Pictures on request for individual beys. It's too many pictures to post all of them.

Ratings of conditions
NIB-New in Box
MINT- unused
Lightly used
Moderately used
Moderate/heavy used

I don't list broken parts, and I try my best to accurately describe the condition of the bey. With Metal system that can be deceptive to some since the paint will chip quite easily. ALL of the bey I'm selling are fully functional for battle.

MFB (Used)

-Dark Wolf DF145FS (Lightly used, spun once)
-Bull 125SF
-Leone D125B (moderate/heavy used)
-Aquario105F (moderate/heavy used)
-Capricorne 100HF
-Flame Libra T125ES (llightly used. Only spun a couple times)
-Storm Capricorne M145 Q (lightly used. Only spun a couple times)
-Flame Sagg C145S (moderately used)
-Poison Serpent SW145SD (moderately used)

-RED LIBRA D125B from RBV2. This has never been battled with, but since the paint is a little different with this one a VERY SMALL amount chipped off when it knocked against some other bey in my case. Still VERY hard to find.

MFB- MINT

-Leone D125B
-Gold Aquario 105F
-Flame Libra DF145BS (from the HWS Stamina and Defense reshuffle set)
-1 smokey grey/black Rock Leone 145WB. This was put together from RB parts. The rock wheel has not been used at all.

MFB-NIB
-1 Takara Tomy Storm Pegasis 105RF (with the beylauncher)
-1 Libra DF145BS booster (HARD TO FIND!)

MFB-COMBOS
I'll occasionally add one of the pre-built combos that I used

Thermal Pisces DF145SD (+ one bull clear wheel) (Lightly used)

[HMS-Mint
-The ENTIRE SAINT SHIELD set
-Light Blue Wolborg MS
-Driger MS proto grey
-Dranzer MS proto grey
- Draciel MS proto grey
-Gaia Dragoon MS proto grey
-Wolborg MS
-White Advance Averazer

HMS NIB
-DEMS (hasbro)
-Samurai Chager (hasbro)-Sale in Process
-Jiraya MS (hasbro)

[Image: P1050186.jpg]
[Image: P1050187.jpg]
[Image: P1050241.jpg]

STADIUMS JUST ADDED!!!

These two stadiums are for sale in the Toronto area only. I would rather not ship these out since these are expensive to do so.

1 MFB Takara Tomy Wide Square Stadium (used)

1 Takara Tomy Super Attack Stadium (used)

JUST ADDED: 1 packet of metal face(NIB) and 1 open Beylauncher Suspension! Those buying other items will be given preference for this.

DISCLAIMER: I ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ALL LIABILITY ONCE THE ITEM IS SHIPPED! If you choose to pay for insurance then you deal with the post office. If you don't then there is nothing I can do about it.
Ha, of course you start selling after I found a Flame Sagittario. Anyways, sent you a PM.
Also sorry to the mods. I forgot to use the prefix Confused

EDIT: ADDED SOME HMS STUFF AND SOME PICS
Sent you a PM quite a nice little sale you have on.
Sent a PM, please reply back ASAP I need the money else where if I can't buy it form you
I'm not familiar with the Hasbro HMS beys so I'm not sure if there were colour changes to TT. What colour is your Hasbro DEMS?

Thanks.
(Jul. 29, 2010  1:25 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm not familiar with the Hasbro HMS beys so I'm not sure if there were colour changes to TT. What colour is your Hasbro DEMS?

Thanks.

It's the same as a Takara Tomy one (that orange colour). The only difference between the two is the stickers, and the fact that the Hasbro comes with a shooter.
I want a Dragoon MSUV pm me , thanks a lot~
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:02 PM)789456258 Wrote: I want a Dragoon MSUV pm me , thanks a lot~

Did you not read the first post YOU are suppose to PM him not the other way around

1 question by heavy use do you mean that the beyblade has been used alot and the wheel has alot of marks?

Also is the mold of Q takara Tomy or Sono Kong?
I had pm him before. I just want he can see my reply easily and msuv only have proto grey-Sale in Process
I have updated the list with what beys are currently on hold. I have also added a couple stadiums!!!
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:18 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:02 PM)789456258 Wrote: I want a Dragoon MSUV pm me , thanks a lot~

Did you not read the first post YOU are suppose to PM him not the other way around

1 question by heavy use do you mean that the beyblade has been used alot and the wheel has alot of marks?

Also is the mold of Q takara Tomy or Sono Kong?

Means that there are a lot of dents in the Beyblade. Tip is worn down that it performs a little differently.

I believe my Q is a Sono-Kong, but I need to recheck.
Do all these beys come with a ripcord launcher.
Pm'd offer on Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:46 PM)Kyo Wrote: Do all these beys come with a ripcord launcher.

No, but depending on the order I might toss in one or so.

On a side note: Guys please don't make me an offer unless you are 100% sure you can fulfill it. I've gotten a few offers which I question the validity of. If you are having your parents purchase it, please check with them prior to making me an offer. It's a nuisance to hold something for someone and then find out they cannot pay for it.
i was thinking of getting a libra but then i saw plamoya's price.............
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:06 AM)mchlbant Wrote: i was thinking of getting a libra but then i saw plamoya's price.............

I just checked Plamoya, it's like $20, wouldn't it be better to buy from Khel?
It depends. If you're bulk ordering from them it's hard to say. I'm still very competitive for a local buyer. Especially if they want the other colours.
really? ijust looked and libra was $240 and i'm pretty sure every else would have a similar price and thats what i meant
LOL WHAT!

I was going against $20 comment.

Don't worry. I want to make a profit, but I sure as hell won't charge anyone $240 for a Libra. Even a NIB one.
God damn that's extortion...
i don't know i'll see i'll almost certainly buy if i see you at a tourney
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:00 PM)Zerland95 Wrote: all the mf are takara?

Most are Takara Tomy or Sono Kong because Hasbro hasn't released them
Updated list of what has been officially sold! It's a pleasure doing business with you guys.
updated with 2 stadiums. These are both used, but still very functional. I'm selling these in person like the previous ones.

EDIT: Will be adding more beys very soon!!