Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 21, 2010  12:48 PM)Leonwind Wrote: so from what I have heard, Hasbro screwed up big time when it came to bey stadiums and that TT's are much better. Unfortunatly, right now, i dont have the time or money to get a stadium from Japan. Basicly, out of all of the Hasbro beystadiums, which one is actualy worth buying? I want a stadium that will last me a long time (I remember my stadiums for my old plastic beys all ripped and we had to throw them out)

Your best bet is to wait for the lightning force (the black one) and hope it doesn't suck as much as the PTW.
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:03 PM)Benkei Wrote: Well I have every part below BB-65 apart from the Aries wheel, the Pisces wheel and the Light wheels, so I'm wondering what should be the next purchase.

A lot of good blades have come out since BB-65.

Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Giraffe, Gravity Perseus, BB-86 Reshuffle.

It's up to you though, are you buying them more for collection purposes, or to make good combos?

Either way, I'd personally make Ray Unicorno your next purchase.
What stadium would you guys recommend buying that works for all types of MFB like attack, defense, and endurance?

right now we use the stadium that came with the super vortex set.
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:38 PM)Corey Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Giraffe, Gravity Perseus, BB-86 Reshuffle.

BB-86 is a Deck Set, not a Reshuffle.
[/nitpick]

(Aug. 21, 2010  5:12 PM)X-Raded Wrote: What stadium would you guys recommend buying that works for all types of MFB like attack, defense, and endurance?

MFB Attack Stadium.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:38 PM)Corey Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Giraffe, Gravity Perseus, BB-86 Reshuffle.

BB-86 is a Deck Set, not a Reshuffle.
[/nitpick]

Jerk!

Just kidding, i'm silly. I would probably correct people for that too.
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:48 PM)Leonwind Wrote: so from what I have heard, Hasbro screwed up big time when it came to bey stadiums and that TT's are much better. Unfortunatly, right now, i dont have the time or money to get a stadium from Japan.

If you can't get a stadium from Japan get one from Korea Smile Anyways PTW is your best bet...unless you want the mobile one.
I just rejoined the beyblade scene and need a good start on developing my combo creating skills. I just recently got some good advice from the "make me a combo" area and now Im at a lose. I am only able to buy 1 more bey before next weekend and from what I hear, Dark Bull H145SD, Rock Leone145WB, Rock AriesED145B, and Dark GasherCH120SF have good parts for making combos. Id like to know which one of these should be my next purhcase if I wanted parts that I could use in many different types of customs?
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I am only able to buy 1 more bey before next weekend and from what I hear, Dark Bull H145SD, Rock Leone145WB, Rock AriesED145B, and Dark GasherCH120SF have good parts for making combos. Id like to know which one of these should be my next purhcase if I wanted parts that I could use in many different types of customs?

Dark Bull H145SD: Bull is used in top tier Defense and Stamina combos, SD is a top tier Stamina bottom. H145 is amusing to use on a high recoil Attack combo (see Sagittario H145RF).

Rock Leone 145WB: 145 is a very good (possibly top tier) track for Stamina combos. WB is the staple Defense bottom, nothing else even comes close (except maybe RS, but that hasn't been tested extensively yet).

Rock Aries ED145B: ED145 is a passable Defense track if you can't get C145, R145, or GB145. B is a passable Defense bottom and an okay Stamina bottom.

Drak Gasher CH120SF: CH120 is used in a multitude of Attack customs. It also has the potential to be a very useful Balance track.
so I should probably get a Dark Bull, Dark Gasher, or Rock Leone right?
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:17 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: so I should probably get a Dark Bull, Dark Gasher, or Rock Leone right?

Yes. I outlined what each was good for. It depends on what play style you prefer and what parts you already have. Obviously you don't need a Rock Leone if you already have WB, for example.
Thanks, I think Im going after Dark Bull and then getting the others next weekend!
Is the MFB attack Stadium really so much better and different than the PTW stadium? I dont want to spend a lot of money on the attack stadium if it is not all that much different. So before I buy one for 35$...tell me if there are some other stadiums.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:33 AM)Akel Wrote: Is the MFB attack Stadium really so much better and different than the PTW stadium? I dont want to spend a lot of money on the attack stadium if it is not all that much different. So before I buy one for 35$...tell me if there are some other stadiums.
If you are deciding to take Beyblade competitively, then an Attack Stadium is definitely worth the purchase.

It is the most balanced BeyStadium, and is a lot better than Hasbro Stadiums in any way.
I ALREADY have :
1. Dark Wolf DF145FS
2. Lightning L Drago 100HF
3. Wind Wolf WD145
3. Flame Sagittario C145S
what should i get (beyblade and accesorise) to form top tier combination......
This is not your thread. Go look at the top tier list and figure it out yourself.

EDIT: wut o-o I could have sworn I posted this in someone elses thread.

Anyway, I made an order on leoshop a few days ago and they sent a me a reciept saying they will soon e-mail me the shipping costs. Approximately how long will this waiting period be, and how much will I be expecting to pay for a BB-32? (as in shipping costs)
(Aug. 22, 2010  9:25 AM)LDrago y Wolf Wrote: I ALREADY have :
1. Dark Wolf DF145FS
2. Lightning L Drago 100HF
3. Wind Wolf WD145
3. Flame Sagittario C145S
what should i get (beyblade and accesorise) to form top tier combination......

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos + combos like MF Pegasis 145RF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB + Ray Unicorno
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:54 PM)momiji manju Wrote: This is not your thread. Go look at the top tier list and figure it out yourself.

EDIT: wut o-o I could have sworn I posted this in someone elses thread.

Anyway, I made an order on leoshop a few days ago and they sent a me a reciept saying they will soon e-mail me the shipping costs. Approximately how long will this waiting period be, and how much will I be expecting to pay for a BB-32? (as in shipping costs)

The waiting period for me wa\s within 24 hours. I'd say around $25+ for shipping, depending on whether it's SAL or EMS.
im buying a beyblade and my choices are ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis which should i buy
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:21 PM)gfernandez Wrote: im buying a beyblade and my choices are ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis which should i buy

buy ray unicorno cause of its defence and stamina
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:23 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:21 PM)gfernandez Wrote: im buying a beyblade and my choices are ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis which should i buy

buy ray unicorno cause of its defence and stamina

You buy Ray Unicorno because of its wheel and bottom; both of which are good for attack purposes.
ok thanks its that i want atk not defence
i would like to know who is the best bey to get quetzlcoatl thermal pisces killer gemios or storm capricorne cause they are hard to pick?
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:50 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: i would like to know who is the best bey to get quetzlcoatl thermal pisces killer gemios or storm capricorne cause they are hard to pick?

Quetzalcoatl: Quetzalcoatl is a very good Attack wheel. 90 is a very good track for low attackers. WF is useful.

Thermal Pisces: Thermal is a top tier Stamina wheel.

Killer Gemios: Sucks, but Gemios is the lightest clear wheel.

Storm Capricorne: Sucks.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:50 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: i would like to know who is the best bey to get quetzlcoatl thermal pisces killer gemios or storm capricorne cause they are hard to pick?

Quetzalcoatl: Quetzalcoatl is a very good Attack wheel. 90 is a very good track for low attackers. WF is useful.

Thermal Pisces: Thermal is a top tier Stamina wheel.

Killer Gemios: Sucks, but Gemios is the lightest clear wheel.

Storm Capricorne: Sucks.

yeah i now know wich one im picking Quetzalcoatl or thermal pisces
Quetzacoatl is much more useful than Thermal pisces depending on what stadium you have. If you've got an attack stadium then you should get quetzacoatl but if not then get thermal pisces.
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Quetzacoatl is much more useful than Thermal pisces depending on what stadium you have. If you've got an attack stadium then you should get quetzacoatl but if not then get thermal pisces.

YEAH I KNEW THAT BUT THX FOR THE ADVICE