Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thats a strange form of punishment... i would get earth aquila if i were you.
Standard Stadium or Earth Aquila (Eagle)

Since I'm trying to get the Earth wheel but i have a Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium which is really horrible so i don't even bother using it unless I'm using a defense or stamina bey, and can someone give me some details about the standard stadium? Thanks in advance
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:03 PM)Akel Wrote: I have 20 bucks and I want another beyblade, I have a Storm Aquario, Storm Peagsis, and Falme Sagitario.(Had Lighting LDrago but my mom threw it away as punishment Crying)I was thinking of buying A Dark Bull so I can also get Earth Aquilla. But tell me what I should do.

Do what you just listed it's a good idea except swap Dark Bull with Rock Leone you'll need the WB
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: Standard Stadium or Earth Aquila (Eagle)

Since I'm trying to get the Earth wheel but i have a Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium which is really horrible so i don't even bother using it unless I'm using a defense or stamina bey, and can someone give me some details about the standard stadium? Thanks in advance
Standard Stadium can be changed modes: Balance floor and Stamina floor, also, the stadium walls can be changed, long or short.
It's always better to order a Attack Stadium then others, because it's the most balance.
Earth Aquila.....If you really want to play defense, this is a must-buy, if you are buying online, buy Earth Virgo instead. Smile
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: Standard Stadium or Earth Aquila (Eagle)

Get the Standard Stadium or better yet the Attack Stadium by Sono Kong where you can get it off GMarket there is a tutorial on how to use it somewhere on this forum. It will be a couple dollars cheaper too.
So Standard Stadium Vs. Attack, pros and cons?

Why do they even call it an attack and i wish they would just have it on ebay. Life would be so much easier
Standard.... Easier to obtain since you can actual read everything clearly, but isn't 100% balanced
Attack....Most balanced stadium for MFB, GMarket makes it hard sometimes
hmm. i guess i'll just go with the Standard stadium and which type does the balance side give an advantage too and my bad if this is getting of subject
Yes, that should go in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. The Balance floor is supposed to give a fair advantage to all of the types, but Attack types are as favoured as in the Attack Type Beystadium, where all types can easily have a fair advantage.

Also, considering GMarket can be in English, I do not find it too confusing at all ...
My friend found these CoroCoro Magizines and he says some come with limited edition beys. True before I get some?
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:14 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: My friend found these CoroCoro Magizines and he says some come with limited edition beys. True before I get some?
They do not come with Beyblades, no. You have to live in Japan and fill some of the forms that are sometimes given on special occasions through the mail, and eventually you will receive the limited Beyblade by mail, however all of the past offers are now over, therefore it would be useless to try.
the only stadium i can get is the thunderwhip or supervortex what should i get
Get ThunderWhip. It has room for K.O. and is better for attack types. The Vortex is too small and is hard to slide shoot without the bey flying out.
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:35 PM)souless1234 Wrote: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Is the seller's name MSShop?
Yes, I am quite certain.
Hey guys I have a friend who live sin korea and can get some sonokong blades for me real cheap (9-12 dollars).
I want to get around 5 blades plus an attack stadium so what do you think i should get?

I have:

Rock leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Pegasis 105RF

What would be my top 5 choices for beyblades?
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:29 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys I have a friend who live sin korea and can get some sonokong blades for me real cheap (9-12 dollars).
I want to get around 5 blades plus an attack stadium so what do you think i should get?

I have:

Rock leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Pegasis 105RF

Earth Aquila 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS

[Not listed in any particular order]
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:29 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys I have a friend who live sin korea and can get some sonokong blades for me real cheap (9-12 dollars).

I have:

Rock leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Pegasis 105RF

Earth Aquila 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS

[Not listed in any particular order]

Thnx aqua but I like 2nd gen blades in their experimental stages so I can test various things out. Of course Earth aquila and L drago are coming out here anyways soon.
I would ask for blades you can't get here. It seems pointless to have him get you a Flame Sag when it's the most obtainable hasbro blade.
Ray Unicorno (maybe 2)
Earth Virgo
Potentially Grand Ketos
Other stuff you want.
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)Corey Wrote: I would ask for blades you can't get here. It seems pointless to have him get you a Flame Sag when it's the most obtainable hasbro blade.

yes, if they are beys you could get yourself, dont ask him for them but instead get only ones that are unobtainable for you
Libra just stop.. You're just posting for post count now.. Please stop posting the same thing that has been answered above, this is the third thread that I've said this yet you don't take my advice, you may end up getting warned and if you do, I assure you I will be the first one to say I told you so. Also is it a good idea to purchase BB-87?
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:27 AM)LibraBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)Corey Wrote: I would ask for blades you can't get here. It seems pointless to have him get you a Flame Sag when it's the most obtainable hasbro blade.

yes, if they are beys you could get yourself, dont ask him for them but instead get only ones that are unobtainable for you

You quoted me and said the same exact thing. Ha.

Anyways, I'd personally ask for a Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus, Rock Giraffe, and Earth Virgo.

I know SonoKong is also making deck entry sets, though I'm not sure if the contents are all the same. That could be an option as well..
LOOK at the post time. he posted it in the middle of me posting mine so his post didnt show up on my page