Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I import Earth Aquila for the light launcher or just buy it locally?
Well I just got it and I'd say get the local version since it's heavier, import a Pre-HWS with a launcher since they'll never be released in NA
It is mold 2, however it's been found due to the better quality materials used by Hasbro, they tend to be heavier as opposed to TT parts.
Oh, I see. Thanks!
Should I expect the price of the HK 4Layer set to go up within a month because I'm going to buy it but probably next month.
No, it seems that a lot of people have it... dimsum, buzztoy and the Thai seller.
What about this one? Is this a LEGIT MFB ATTACK STADIUM, that performs exactly the same as the clear one?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...1%E2%C0%E5
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:09 PM)gokkar Wrote: What about this one? Is this a LEGIT MFB ATTACK STADIUM, that performs exactly the same as the clear one?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...1%E2%C0%E5

Not even close. It doesn't even look the same as an Attack Stadium.
Yeah...I knew something was wrong about that! Haha. I found another though, that I have confirmed to be legit. But I read somewhere that I will have to pay Korean Tax for the domestic shipping, then again to ship it to the USA? Or do I just pay for shipping to the US?
I *think* that is a real stadium because my parents had pictures of people playing in a department store with them in Taiwan. I highly doubt that store would sell fakes, and the beys I got from there are all TT.
Yes, it looks real to me too. It looks like one of the stadiums that comes in one of those expensive allatkorea sonokong sets with the plastic gen blades.
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:20 PM)gokkar Wrote: Yeah...I knew something was wrong about that! Haha. I found another though, that I have confirmed to be legit. But I read somewhere that I will have to pay Korean Tax for the domestic shipping, then again to ship it to the USA? Or do I just pay for shipping to the US?

Not sure, but taxes for USA customs might happen. Although fogot, who has ordered several items there before, said that he had never had the need to pay for customs. I'm waiting on toonpenguin to answer if he had to pay taxes because he ordered the stadium was both are going to get.
buying a new blade im an attack player what should i get they diont have lldrago at walmart
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:45 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: buying a new blade im an attack player what should i get they diont have lldrago

Storm Pegasis?

I don't know what you already have..
what to buy in mfb thread.

beaten to it.
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Not sure, but taxes for USA customs might happen. Although fogot, who has ordered several items there before, said that he had never had the need to pay for customs. I'm waiting on toonpenguin to answer if he had to pay taxes because he ordered the stadium was both are going to get.

There is no customs fee for shipping to the US, ever, in my experience.
i will be getting a new blade next week i was thinking of buying lldragomand earth eagle at target , have they come out yet ?
and are they worth the buy
L drago is yes, earth eagle im not sure.

Hey my friend has some old classic bey parts that have enough parts to make 2-3 plastic beys, though they are all random parts and there are no launchers. how much should i offer to pay him for the beys?

thanks in advance
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:19 PM)Leonwind Wrote: L drago is yes, earth eagle im not sure.

Earth Eagle is a very worthwhile purchase; don't steer him wrong. Speechless
you shouldve wrote that in the ask a question get an answer thread
when i said ldrago yes and earth eagle im not sure, i ment about the beys release, not skill level
Not skill level but the performance as well Earth Eagle is slightly more attainable than Lightning L Drago
I have 20 bucks and I want another beyblade, I have a Storm Aquario, Storm Peagsis, and Falme Sagitario.(Had Lighting LDrago but my mom threw it away as punishment Crying)I was thinking of buying A Dark Bull so I can also get Earth Aquilla. But tell me what I should do.