Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 16, 2010  1:51 AM)fogot Wrote: Are any of the deck entry sets worth getting?

BB-86 has Cyber and Counter for collectors, plus MB which might be a good bottom, although no one has done documented tests on it yet.
im going to wal-mart to get a new blade , is storm aquario a good buy if not is l drago out because i need that for smash and upper attack
and earth eagle
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:51 AM)fogot Wrote: Are any of the deck entry sets worth getting?

BB-86 Attack and Defense Set
S130MB, Cyber, RF, Counter, 145D

BB-75 Attack, Defense, Stamina
ED145D, Earth

I would choose the Attack and Defense Set as it has more useful and ''exclusive'' parts.
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:53 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: im going to wal-mart to get a new blade , is storm aquario a good buy if not is l drago out because i need that for smash and upper attack
and earth eagle

Earth Eagle: Good buy regardless of what you have if you are a Hasbro player. Earth is a top tier Defense wheel, 145 and WD are great and top tier stamina parts respectively.

Storm Aquario: Only notable parts are 100 and Storm for Attack. Storm comes with Storm Pegasus, which you need for RF anyways.

Lightning LDrago: Lightning is a top tier Attack wheel. Also comes with 100, so get this instead of Storm Aquario.
is dark gasher worth the buy
oh thanks but the reason i know aquario is not that good and i know alot about mfb but if l drago is on the market pm me becuz i dont want aquario and is ray unicorno good
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:00 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: i just got a dark cancer and i want to know how to change its track from 120 to 145

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules?
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:00 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: i just got a dark cancer and i want to know how to change its track from 120 to 145

pull it down and twist the lock then to get it shorter twist it pull it up and twist the lock
yeah sorry about my earlier post my friend wanted me to ask that question andi forgot whut thread i was on so sorry again so i fixed it with the question i wanted to ask
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

BB-86 has Cyber and Counter for collectors, plus MB which might be a good bottom, although no one has done documented tests on it yet.

Hm. I have Cyber and Counter but not MB. What about the other deck sets such as the one with Rock Orso, Galaxy Pegasis, and Earth Virgo?

EDIT: Sorry. I didnt read RエスコルピオT125JB's post.
I was wondering if it would be better for me to try to get starter set lightning l drago or wait for the ultimate reshuffle set
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:21 AM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: I was wondering if it would be better for me to try to get starter set lightning l drago or wait for the ultimate reshuffle set

The ultimate reshuffle set is for Meteo LDrago, a completely different Beyblade.
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:21 AM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: I was wondering if it would be better for me to try to get starter set lightning l drago or wait for the ultimate reshuffle set

They are different,
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ultimate Reshuffle Set: Meteo L-Drago
so is gasher a good bey to buy
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:05 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: so is gasher a good bey to buy
It is for CH120 if you already have parts that could work well with it. It depends what you already have, and what else is available.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...er_CH120SF
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
It is for CH120 if you already have parts that could work well with it. It depends what you already have, and what else is available.

i already have storm pegasis storm aquario storm cpricorne flame bull dark bull and rock leone and i can only get the ones released in the USA so just the first wave unless the second wave has been released yet
? How is this relevant to your purchase consultation? Just get your hands on the ones you can.
she said it depends whut i already have and whuts available to me so i posted whut i have and is available to me so i figured posting that would help answer my question
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:16 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: she said it depends whut i already have and whuts available to me so i posted whut i have and is available to me

Check this thread for some of the combos you can make
Hm, I would advise buying Dark Cancer anyway then. You cannot really use it with the Beyblades you have right now, but it should be useful later. Although, you could already do Rock Bull CH120WB, I suppose ...
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:01 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: oh thanks but the reason i know aquario is not that good and i know alot about mfb but if l drago is on the market pm me becuz i dont want aquario and is ray unicorno good

i like to use ray and cs
is ray unicorno a good buy
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:23 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: is ray unicorno a good buy

Yes. Ray and CS are both good parts.