Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 13, 2010  1:57 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Sorry Daegor42, but i forgot to list his Beys. Flame Bull, Rock Leone, and Storm Pegasus and Later Saggitario.

Unless you can get an Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD, Earth Virgo GB145BS or some metal faces, he already has the best defense parts possible.
Should Rock Aries be a good one for him? He really likes to use out of the box beyblades.
(Aug. 13, 2010  2:03 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Should Rock Aries be a good one for him? He really likes to use out of the box beyblades.

Hm. If he likes using uncustomized beys and he likes defense types, then he really should use Rock Leone instead. Rock Aries ED145B is around the same level defensively, though it really depends what he's fighting.

Seriously though, I don't get why people would play Beyblade and not customized. It's like using Starter Decks in Yu-Gi-Oh without customizing; not only does it defeat the purpose of the game, you're also not going to perform that well.
He isn't really a Bey Nerd like us on WBO (No Offence) so he doesn't really know how to customise. I'll just get him Rock Aries or something when I get there of a Battle Striker.
Hey. I'm the proud owner of most of the hasbro beyblades, as well as Grand Ketos WD145RS. I'm looking for some TT purchases to augment my collection. Which blade parts would function best with Grand Ketos' parts?
I would recommend Earth Virgo GB145BS.
Is rock orso and flame libra worth the purchase?
No because you can get better parts from other beys. Get it if you want to add it to your collection though Smile
Actually, if you can only afford Hasbro blades, I suggest at least Orso, as D125 is quite useful in my humble opinion. I may be wrong, but it defended against my friend's Quetz 90RF really well. However, I much prefer Saggitario to Libra, mainly because of C145.

Anyway, LVJ, what makes Virgo so great? I kind of want to get one anyway, but I'd like to know why it's so recommended.
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:42 AM)Orichalcon Wrote: Anyway, LVJ, what makes Virgo so great? I kind of want to get one anyway, but I'd like to know why it's so recommended.

... Read the article he linked?
I read that, I was just wondering why it would be good with Grand Ketos parts.

Also, as a 3rd question, I'm looking into buying a TT stadium. Which one would be the best?
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:46 AM)Orichalcon Wrote: Also, as a 3rd question, I'm looking into buying a TT stadium. Which one would be the best?
The Beystadium Attack Type. Nothing else.
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:46 AM)Orichalcon Wrote: I read that, I was just wondering why it would be good with Grand Ketos parts.

Because GB145 is a top tier Defense part, and RS and Grand are shaping up to be good at Defense? And Earth is the staple Defense wheel as of now?
Ah, I see. I know about Earth's position as top Defence wheel. I wasn't aware that Grand and RS was considered top defence parts.
RS is helpful in guarding against smash attackers. GB145 reinforces that aspect.

RS hasn't be formally tested, at all. (shame on me) It's not top-tier. All of my statements stem from personal use.
Actually, as a bit of a funny story, I'm going to be testing Grand and[/u] RS myself too, with all the hasbro models, and now Earth Virgo too. Joyful_2
Please tell me you have an attack stadium. If not, your results will be invalid.
I'm buying one now, as hasbro stadiums suck and everyone's telling me I NEEEED one.
"It's not just a necessity, it's a way of life. Every Blader should own at least one of this stadium." Serious
Help me guys. I can't decide.
I want a good Balanced blade and an attack blade.

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF

Balance:
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD

thanks in advance. Joyful_3
Hm. Is Poision Giraffe available seperately? Or does it ONLY come with the set.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:45 AM)fogot Wrote: Hm. Is Poision Giraffe available seperately? Or does it ONLY come with the set.

no its not it only comes with the set
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:45 AM)fogot Wrote: Hm. Is Poision Giraffe available seperately? Or does it ONLY come with the set.

Poison Giraffe S130MB only comes in the BB-86 set, yes.

You can't even make it from other Beyblades either, since it has two unique parts (S130 and MB).

EDIT: Beaten.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:43 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: Help me guys. I can't decide.
I want a good Balanced blade and an attack blade.

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
(if you can get this after storm pegasus) Lightning L Drago 100HF

Balance:
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
thanks in advance. Joyful_3
Hi I live in the UK and cant find any mfbeys anywhere and I dnt mind ordering online any help