Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Check the BeyWiki when you're curious about certain releases.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:41 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: What's the difference between the two molds?
There's a note about the mold variations on the BeyWiki.

(Aug. 07, 2010  11:41 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: And is there any difference between the TT and the Korean?

Not as far as I know.

EDIT: Beaten... at least my link is more specific.
The only Earth Aquila I can find are first mould. I understand that said first mould is better for stamina models, but as it did have to be changed, is it really that breakable?
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:38 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: The only Earth Aquila I can find are first mould. I understand that said first mould is better for stamina models, but as it did have to be changed, is it really that breakable?

There have been reports of breakage, but I'm not sure how likely it is to break. Some people have used it for a year and still have it. Some people have broken two.
Maybe some extreme testers. o-o
It's fairly sturdy. Only non-stop use and abuse could damage it.
Abuse eh?

I've been reading up on Earth Aquila and Storm Pegasis. I was wondering, does anyone know if the Hasbro version of Storm Pegasis (Or "Pegasus" =3) uses the TT Rubber flat, or the SonoKong? Also, are the SonoKong ripcords similar length to the TT or Hasbro?

(Sorry for all the questions - I'm just an anxious first buyer xD)
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:47 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: I've been reading up on Earth Aquila and Storm Pegasis. I was wondering, does anyone know if the Hasbro version of Storm Pegasis (Or "Pegasus" =3) uses the TT Rubber flat, or the SonoKong?

Neither. They use their own mold with a bar preventing the rubber from going up.

(Aug. 08, 2010  12:47 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: Also, are the SonoKong ripcords similar length to the TT or Hasbro?
TT.
SonoKong uses the same molds as TakaraTomy.
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:47 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: I've been reading up on Earth Aquila and Storm Pegasis. I was wondering, does anyone know if the Hasbro version of Storm Pegasis (Or "Pegasus" =3) uses the TT Rubber flat, or the SonoKong?

Neither. They use their own mold with a bar preventing the rubber from going up.

(Aug. 08, 2010  12:47 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: Also, are the SonoKong ripcords similar length to the TT or Hasbro?
TT.
So...three companies, three moulds...which is more useful? I'm guessing the SonoKong would be more useful than the TT.
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:59 AM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: So...three companies, three moulds...which is more useful? I'm guessing the SonoKong would be more useful than the TT.

The "SonoKong" mold is just the second TT mold. You can't get the first mold anymore anyways, I think. Either way, no one has reported any performance difference.
I'm sure this has been asked way to many times, but what is the best place to order an attack stadium?

I know dimsum2u won't carry them, and I completly understand why, but are there any other good sellers? Leoshop?
The Korean site GMarket had great deals on them, but I believe they've been out of stock for a while.

You could always order a BB-32 set on Ebay.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:06 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I'm sure this has been asked way to many times, but what is the best place to order an attack stadium?

I know dimsum2u won't carry them, and I completly understand why, but are there any other good sellers? Leoshop?

Leoshop, you can get like three attack stadiums and three beys for the price of a BB-32 on eBay (SAL shipping).

But they only have the releases up to Poison Serpent : [ , and some items are out of stock.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The Korean site GMarket had great deals on them, but I believe they've been out of stock for a while.
I think there are always new "auctions" (they are not auctions ...) of it, and there is always at least one which ships internationally.
Hey, I don't which blades to get from the MFB series. Only the first wave is out in US and I don't want to buy off the net. What would make upper tier combos?
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:18 AM)ChromeZephyr Wrote: Hey, I don't which blades to get from the MFB series. Only the first wave is out in US and I don't want to buy off the net. What would make upper tier combos?
From the Beys from Wave 1 you can make:

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF (Top-Tier)
[Required Parts/Beys: Storm Pegasis 105RF and Storm Aquario 100HF/S (or) Flame Bull 100F]

Defense:
Rock Bull C145WB (Decent, but the best you can make from Wave 1. Rock has too much recoil to be good. Earth is a better choice)
[Required Parts/Beys: Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F (or) Dark Bull H145SD (NOTE: both Rock Leone and Flame Bull can be obtained from the Lion Gale Force Wall set), Flame Sagittario C145S]

Stamina:
Flame Bull 145/DF145SD (Very Good)
[Required Parts/Beys: Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Sagittario C145S (or) Flame Bull 100F, Dark Wolf DF145FS or Rock Leone 145WB]
Thanks a lot for the help guys. Now I'll probably buy a Korean Storm Pegasis Starter, as that seems to come with the BeyLauncher. Then, when I get paid next month, I'll invest in another blade to customise with. Hopefully by getting SP first, I can wear down the Rubber tip more.
Takara Tomy's one does as well.
Seems like the only one I can find is the Korean, also, the tip on that one sounds to be more reliable.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:24 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: Seems like the only one I can find is the Korean, also, the tip on that one sounds to be more reliable.
The Storm Pegasis 105RF from both Takara Tomy and SonoKong are identical as of now.
Takara Tomy had stopped producing the 'wiggling' 1st mold of RF for a long time already. They are using the 2nd mold now (identical to the ones of SonoKong).

Also, all Storm Pegasis 105RF Starters comes with BeyLaunchers.

Dimsum2u has Storm Pegasis 105RF on sale for GBP 9.99 (including shipping). However, you would need to PM him if you want to buy from him with the special discount.
That price is in pounds Diamond.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That price is in pounds Diamond.
GBP = British Pound

Or am I missing something. :\
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:46 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That price is in pounds Diamond.
GBP = British Pound

Or am I missing something. :\

You wrote it in USD.
Thanks a lot for your help guys. That really is cheap 0.0