Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It has no competitive use at all. The shape of Q means it has horrible stamina, probably even worse than RF. M145 has no real competitive use either. The only good part is Storm which can be got with numerous other blades which are better.
That is, unless you like gimmicks. Wink
I was thinking of buying a BeyCarrier. Does it help, or is just storing one's beys in any old organizer that fits launchers and beys just as good?

EDIT: Hard Type, btw.
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:20 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: I was thinking of buying a BeyCarrier. Does it help, or is just storing one's beys in any old organizer that fits launchers and beys just as good?

EDIT: Hard Type, btw.
I think almost everybody has decided to just buy a box at their local store. For the price and shipping from Japan, seriously, I would recommend just doing the same. You might even be able to store more Beyblades in your homemade box than in TAKARA-TOMY's.
I would not need shipping from Japan. Beyblades are newly arrived here in my country and BeyCarriers are available in any decent toy store.

But, still, I think I'll follow what you said. More bey storage for a cheaper price? The better option is obvious now.

Thanks, Kai-V!
My parents so no beyblades off of ebay for my birthday (now i can never make my custom storm unicorn http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Metal-Fight-B...ltDomain_0 ) so whats a good beyblade that i can get from target thats as good as unicorn or better.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:34 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: My parents so no beyblades off of ebay for my birthday (now i can never make my custom storm unicorn http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Metal-Fight-B...ltDomain_0 ) so whats a good beyblade that i can get from target thats as good as unicorn or better.
... Lightning L Drago would probably be a good choice, but it does not have Ray Unicorno's attributes ...
i only want ray unicornos plastic ring and his face bolt(face bolt will probably be replaced with a metal face eventually) but i dont know when it will come out in the us or if they even sell boosters in the us.
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:50 PM)Orisinal Wrote: There's a ring?
Clear Wheel or energy ring as hasbro calls it.
Sorry if this has been asked to death. But I'm new to the Metal Fusion scene, and I was looking for a first Beyblade. I was thinking of Storm Capricorn due to me being a Capricorn, the pretty emblem and the colour, but I was wondering on your opinions?

Also, what launcher would you recommend?
Storm Capricorn is lame.

Buy the BB-32 set because it comes with an attack stadium, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Bull DF145FS and 2 beylaunchers.

I like to use beylaunchers.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:12 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Storm Capricorn is lame.

Buy the BB-32 set because it comes with an attack stadium, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Bull DF145FS and 2 beylaunchers.

I like to use beylaunchers.
Thanks =3
Apart from being a goat-fish, everything Capricorn seems to be lame xD I wonder how much it'd be to get the funky Capricorn emblem separately...

I was thinking of the Beylauncher as the core concept seems fine, but the fatal flaw seems a bit "Eh?". How much more would a Suspension cost?
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:07 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked to death. But I'm new to the Metal Fusion scene, and I was looking for a first Beyblade. I was thinking of Storm Capricorn due to me being a Capricorn, the pretty emblem and the colour, but I was wondering on your opinions?

If you only have access to Hasbro releases, it's best to get staples like Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, and Flame Sagittario. You can get Storm Capricorn if you'd like, but it's virtually useless. The gimmick is quite entertaining.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:19 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:07 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked to death. But I'm new to the Metal Fusion scene, and I was looking for a first Beyblade. I was thinking of Storm Capricorn due to me being a Capricorn, the pretty emblem and the colour, but I was wondering on your opinions?

If you only have access to Hasbro releases, it's best to get staples like Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, and Flame Sagittario. You can get Storm Capricorn if you'd like, but it's virtually useless. The gimmick is quite entertaining.
Well, if Capricorn is pretty much useless, I'll probably pass on it. If you could recommend a single one out of Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario, which would it be?

Hasbro releases would be preferable, due to the (hopeful) ease of getting them in about a fortnight, but if I can get them for less than £18, I can order from abroad (Damn customs).
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:31 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: If you could recommend a single one out of Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario, which would it be?

Storm Pegasis out of the box is a good Attack type, Rock Leone is a decent Defense type. Flame Sagittario contains Flame and C145, both good parts. However, Flame Sagittario doesn't perform well uncustomized.

If you are getting a decent stadium, Storm Pegasis is the best buy if you're only getting one.
If you can only get Pegasus Thunderwhip for a stadium, buy Rock Leone.
If you want to plan for the future, get Flame Sagittario.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:42 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:31 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: If you could recommend a single one out of Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario, which would it be?

Storm Pegasis out of the box is a good Attack type, Rock Leone is a decent Defense type. Flame Sagittario contains Flame and C145, both good parts. However, Flame Sagittario doesn't perform well uncustomized.

If you are getting a decent stadium, Storm Pegasis is the best buy if you're only getting one.
If you can only get Pegasus Thunderwhip for a stadium, buy Rock Leone.
If you want to plan for the future, get Flame Sagittario.
Well, money wise I'd only be able to afford one until next month. From what you say, it seems that Flame Sagittario would be one to get once I plan on getting really serious, as you say it isn't very good standalone. I'd prefer to play more offensively too, and I like Storm Pegasis' colour, so I'll probably get that one to start off. Then, next month I could get Flame Sagittario, especially as I can get a Launcher Grip with it for cheap. Unless there's any Japanese/Korean ones you can think of that would be more useful.

Thanks for the help btw.
For Asian imports, Earth Aquila is a great uncustomized Stamina beyblade, coming with 2 top tier parts (3 if you include 145, which is the source of some recent debate). However, Hasbro is releasing that soon, so you might want to wait.

Rock Giraffe may be a better buy for Defense then Rock Leone, as it comes with WB as well (the best part from Rock Leone) but it also comes with R145 (a Defense track that shows promise in recent testing.

Ray Unicorno has Ray (a good smash attack Wheel) and CS, both of which are turning out promising for Attack.

EDIT: Quetzalcoatl is a good import too. It has one of the best Attack Wheels in the current metagame, as well as 90, a very useful attack track. WF also has some use in Attack customizations.
ray unicorno is pretty good on its own from what ive seen >.>
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:11 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: For Asian imports, Earth Aquila is a great uncustomized Stamina beyblade, coming with 2 top tier parts (3 if you include 145, which is the source of some recent debate). However, Hasbro is releasing that soon, so you might want to wait.

Rock Giraffe may be a better buy for Defense then Rock Leone, as it comes with WB as well (the best part from Rock Leone) but it also comes with R145 (a Defense track that shows promise in recent testing.

Ray Unicorno has Ray (a good smash attack Wheel) and CS, both of which are turning out promising for Attack.

EDIT: Quetzalcoatl is a good import too. It has one of the best Attack Wheels in the current metagame, as well as 90, a very useful attack track. WF also has some use in Attack customizations.
Is there any difference between the Hasbro and Takara Tomy versions aside from packaging? Although Hasbro products would be cheaper on face value, it'll cost £5.20 just for me to get into town, so I'd end up paying around £15 anyway xD
The Face on the Hasbro version looks different (they changed the name) and it comes with a Right Launcher and ripcord.

Actually, the TT version comes with a launcher and ripcord too, now that I think about it. However, the TT ripcords are longer.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The Face on the Hasbro version looks different (they changed the name) and it comes with a Right Launcher and ripcord.

Actually, the TT version comes with a launcher and ripcord too, now that I think about it. However, the TT ripcords are longer.
So essentially, it's just a sticker difference and a longer ripcord? Wouldn't a longer ripcord be better?
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:37 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: So essentially, it's just a sticker difference and a longer ripcord? Wouldn't a longer ripcord be better?

Yes, a longer ripcord is better. Oh, I think if you buy a TT Earth Aquila you may have a chance at getting the first mold of Earth. It's a long shot though. I think most, if not all, Earth Aquilas have the second mold now.

As far as I know, Hasbro is only releasing the second mold.
Of course it would. For some reason, Hasbro molded their own launchers and packaged most of the releases with plastic generation winders.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:37 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: So essentially, it's just a sticker difference and a longer ripcord? Wouldn't a longer ripcord be better?

Yes, a longer ripcord is better. Oh, I think if you buy a TT Earth Aquila you may have a chance at getting the first mold of Earth. It's a long shot though. I think most, if not all, Earth Aquilas have the second mold now.

As far as I know, Hasbro is only releasing the second mold.
What's the difference between the two molds? And is there any difference between the TT and the Korean?

Sorry for all the n00bish questions, I haven't been Beyblading since 2002 xD