Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 05, 2010  5:24 PM)Nova Wrote: for the SD seeing as he doesnt have it yet as its as good as if not better than WD and also so he can make more
than one good stamina combo eg flame gemios 145 SD
BEATEN AGAIN ARRG

Flame Bull 145SD would make for a superior Stamina type bey. The Gemios clear wheel is useless.

(I'm going to go and finish cleaning up the BeyWiki.)
Yeah but Ash has another RF though, he should buy Dark Cancer Smile
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:47 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Hey Guys I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3 new beyblades. I have:
Flame Saggitario,Storm Pegasus,Dark Cancer,Dark Bull,Rock Leone,Rock Aries,Flame Bull,Dark Wolf,and L Drago. What blades would you suggest?

I forgot to mention that I should be also getting a Gravity Perseus in the mail early next week. Thanks for the advice on quelz Kai-V. Would ray unicorno be a good blade to get also?

So my list is:
1.quelz
2.ray unicorno?
3.suggestion
Yah, Ray Unicorno is a good bey to get. CS and Ray is turning out to be good for attack beys. Also it just looks great Smile
(Aug. 06, 2010  1:56 AM)kngoftherng Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:47 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Hey Guys I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3 new beyblades. I have:
Flame Saggitario,Storm Pegasus,Dark Cancer,Dark Bull,Rock Leone,Rock Aries,Flame Bull,Dark Wolf,and L Drago. What blades would you suggest?

I forgot to mention that I should be also getting a Gravity Perseus in the mail early next week. Thanks for the advice on quelz Kai-V. Would ray unicorno be a good blade to get also?

So my list is:
1.quelz
2.ray unicorno?
3.suggestion

Quetzalcoatl, best attack wheel available.
Ray Unicorno, includes Ray, a good smash wheel, also includes CS, a good option for attack
a metal face is a MUST
Yep. I Had ordered a few MF from dimsum2u a few weeks ago. Haven't received them yet though. So Quelz,Ray unicorno,and what?
Depends on what you have you might want to list them out
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:17 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Yep. I Had ordered a few MF from dimsum2u a few weeks ago. Haven't received them yet though. So Quelz,Ray unicorno,and what?

A few weeks?
I usually get them in one.
Where do you live?
I got one in one too

Just saying: http://www.mallmallme.com/products.php?p...-by-HONGYI this is one of the worst fakes ever. This isn't even a lighting wheel.
WOW more fakes this going to hit Pacific Mall soon once the show becomes popular again
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:25 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Depends on what you have you might want to list them out

I already listed my beyblades.

Pyro - I guess the post messed up his mailing and it got sent back to him. So I waited 2 weeks for nothing. A week or two more to go.
Did you pay for the insurance also, if you did just check the tracking number to see where its at. If not, pm dimsum2u about it.
I would recommend Storm Aries, it is good Stamina, and I won in a match of 3 vs. 1 using it
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:57 PM)babiblue202 Wrote: I would recommend Storm Aries, it is good Stamina, and I won in a match of 3 vs. 1 using it

=/ Storm Aries is not a good Stamina type.
Who is he recommending that to anyway hah.
You would have to pay $15 for 2 bad Beys. I did that when I started Beyblading. They were horrible. Hey Kai-V, you happy today? You saying hah or hahah in like every post.
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:12 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: You would have to pay $15 for 2 bad Beys. I did that when I started Beyblading. They were horrible. Hey Kai-V, you happy today? You saying hah or hahah in like every post.
Not in every post, hah. I am not particularly happy though. This is off-topic, also ...
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Who is he recommending that to anyway hah.

He was recommending to me I think.

And I have storm aries by the way. Just forgot to list it.
hey guys i was planning on getting a new bey and my friend told me storm capricone M145Q should i get it
Low stamina and it bounces. Not really competitive but fun to play with.
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:14 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: hey guys i was planning on getting a new bey and my friend told me storm capricone M145Q should i get it

YES!!! It's the best Bey second to the Big Mac 320YEN kidding it's really bad one of the worse
so dont get capricorne whuts bad about it