Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 28, 2010  4:52 AM)BangBang Wrote: Which one would be b etter to buy? Gravity Perseus or Rock Giraffe?

Rock Giraffe comes with WB, a top-tier part, and R145, which shows some defensive potential.

Gravity Perseus comes with WD, a top-tier part, and Gravity, which has not been tested extensively, but shows potential. Gravity Perseus also comes with the extremely convenient BeyLauncherLR and looks sweet.

It's really up to you.
WD is top tier? What does it stand for?
Sorry about t he double edit thing. Stupid lag.sorry
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:01 AM)BangBang Wrote: WD is top tier? What does it stand for?
Sorry about t he double edit thing. Stupid lag.sorry

Please, feel free to peruse the site.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...T_BEYBLADE
Oh sorry.
Dark Bull H145SD or Killer Geminos ITS HARD to choose.... I have Lighting L Drago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF. Dark Bull may be of use to me now but I might need Geminos DF145FS later. Its hard... And if Geminos which one?
Dark Bull H145SD
Killer Geminos sucks, it has no good parts, or Geminos.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:24 AM)Akel Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD or Killer Geminos ITS HARD to choose.... I have Lighting L Drago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF. Dark Bull may be of use to me now but I might need Geminos DF145FS later. Its hard... And if Geminos which one?

You do not need either Gemios. You will not get either Gemios. Neither gemios have parts that are immediately necessary. Both Gemios either kinda suck or blow chunks.

So, what have we learned? Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:24 AM)Akel Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD or Killer Geminos ITS HARD to choose.... I have Lighting L Drago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF. Dark Bull may be of use to me now but I might need Geminos DF145FS later. Its hard... And if Geminos which one?

You do not need either Gemios. You will not get either Gemios. Neither gemios have parts that are immediately necessary. Both Gemios either kinda suck or blow chunks.

So, what have we learned? Tongue_out

(Crowd replies) That Geminos is a bad choice Cute Awwwwww.....but I like geminos.
I know what I said, but I still bought both of those carpin' things. Collecting's a carp.
I have £30 and I have Flame Saggitario C145S , Lightning Ldrago 100HF and Earth Aquila 145WD can anyone suggest what beys I should get ? Thanks
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:47 PM)Sora Wrote: I have £30 and I have Flame Saggitario C145S , Lightning Ldrago 100HF and Earth Aquila 145WD can anyone suggest what beys I should get ? Thanks

Rock Leone 145WB so you can make Earth Aquila C145WB for Defense.
If you buy a Dark Bull H145SD, you can also make Flame Bull 145SD/WD for Stamina or Earth Bull C145WB for Defense (which is better than if you use Aquila).

Storm Pegasis 105RF so you can make Storm Pegasis 100RF for Attack.

If you buy some Metal Faces, you could put one on your Defense custom to greatly improve it. You could also make MF Lightning LDrago 100RF for Attack if you buy the Storm Pegasis.
Should i get the Super Vortex Set, apparently my WalMart has it in stock. I doubt it
You do get 2 styling beys. Even if you don't use the wheels, the 100 and RF are still quite useful. It's up to you, really.
Yeah, I'm going to see if they have anything new. If it does have Earth Eagle and LLDrago i'll get those 2 instead..
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:00 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Yeah, I'm going to see if they have anything new. If it does have Earth Eagle and LLDrago i'll get those 2 instead..

Don't get your hopes to high. I don't think Earth is going to be released this early.

We need more testing done on the Super Vortex stadium anyways... Plus both of the blades that come with the kit have some nice parts.
Sorry about reposting this again but my birthday just passed and I have Flame Bull 100F Rock Leone 145WB Storm Pegasis 105RF Storm Aquario 100HF/S. And Saggitarrio is coming next week from Toy r Us. So I have $50 giftcard to TRU. So what should I get?
Depends on what you want to make.

You already have Storm Pegasus 100RF, so you're set for attack.

You (when the package comes) will already have Rock ____ C145WB, so you're okay on defense.

If you buy Dark Wolf, you can get a DF145...and if you buy Dark Bull you can get a SD, so you can make Flame Bull DF145SD for stamina.

You may also want to consider getting Earth Eagle and LL Drago which are potentially coming out with the new wave (hopefully)
Right now you have what it takes to make a top tier attack combo. (Storm Pegasis 100RF)

You should consider getting a Dark Bull for a spare Bull Clear wheel and more importantly SD for stamina combos. Also Dark Wolf is good for it's DF145 track but you might want to read into the current controversy of how effective DF145 actually is before you go out and get a Dark Wolf. Then you could make Flame Bull 145SD or Flame Bull DF145SD.

You can make Rock Bull C145WB which is good for Hasbro standards but overall is kinda meh because of rock. Make that combo and soon as Earth comes out replace Rock for Earth. If you can ever order online or if Hasbro releases a Metal Face pop that onto that and you can make a good defense combo.

EDIT: Beaten By Cory.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:22 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Sorry about reposting this again but my birthday just passed and I have Flame Bull 100F Rock Leone 145WB Storm Pegasis 105RF Storm Aquario 100HF/S. And Saggitarrio is coming next week from Toy r Us. So I have $50 giftcard to TRU. So what should I get?

Get everything MaxL and Corey said except for Dark Wolf; it's not worth anything.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:25 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:22 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Sorry about reposting this again but my birthday just passed and I have Flame Bull 100F Rock Leone 145WB Storm Pegasis 105RF Storm Aquario 100HF/S. And Saggitarrio is coming next week from Toy r Us. So I have $50 giftcard to TRU. So what should I get?

Get everything MaxL and Corey said except for Dark Wolf; it's not worth anything.

DF145 still hasn't been proved as an bad part. It's still high tiered. You don't actually really need it because you have 145 though and you could get away with using that for a stamina combo.

Essentially LVJ is right though.
I already have Dark Wolf, but I kinda messed it up. But the DF145 is still in shape. So now, my current one is Dark Bull. And should I wait for LL-Draco and Earth Aquaila when they come out?
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:37 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I already have Dark Wolf, but I kinda messed it up. But the DF145 is still in shape. So now, my current one is Dark Bull. And should I wait for LL-Draco and Earth Aquaila when they come out?

Yes.

Very Yes.

Earth Eagle (as Hasbro has called it) will have Earth (Top Tier), 145 (Good Tier), WD (Good Tier).

LL-Drago will be a good attack type for you to use later.
So should I get Dark Bull?
Lol, did anyone even noticed my birthday? Heh. Lol. Dark Bull or Cancer? I can get one of those.