Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 26, 2010  7:38 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: White Gabriel isn't worthless.
Collectible and good zombie AR.

I personally wouldn't pay money for any of those though.
Collectors would.

Would you say its worth a used Leone Wheel and a Pegasis 145D (Used)?
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:38 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: White Gabriel isn't worthless.
Collectible and good zombie AR.

I personally wouldn't pay money for any of those though.
Collectors would.

Gabriel G, which is the Hasbro mold, does not have a good Zombie Attack Ring since it features a Sub-AR.
i want to buy some blades from dimsum2u but idk what. I want something useful and that won't be released in NA anytime soon or at all also a decent stadium any advice? also does the F.saggtario and grip pack come with the grip rubber/?
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:53 PM)mchlbant Wrote: i want to buy some blades from dimsum2u but idk what. I want something useful and that won't be released in NA anytime soon or at all also a decent stadium any advice?

Probably something rare, those will cost you 20$ or more though. Gor for a Quetzlcaot if your looking for an attack bey.
And on stadiums I'd say go for a TT Attack Stadium, but most online stores are sold out. There are some other TT ones on Ebay, but they cost at least 35-50$ with shipping.
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:51 PM)♥ Wrote: Gabriel G, which is the Hasbro mold, does not have a good Zombie Attack Ring since it features a Sub-AR.

I forgot about that.
Didn't see the G.
Get the 4 Layer Special if he ever gets it and Ray Unicorno is promising- also a Quetz is also nice Speechless
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:59 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:53 PM)mchlbant Wrote: i want to buy some blades from dimsum2u but idk what. I want something useful and that won't be released in NA anytime soon or at all also a decent stadium any advice?

Probably something rare, those will cost you 20$ or more though. Gor for a Quetzlcaot if your looking for an attack bey.
And on stadiums I'd say go for a TT Attack Stadium, but most online stores are sold out. There are some other TT ones on Ebay, but they cost at least 35-50$ with shipping.

Quetz is way more than 20 USD.
hey im thinking of buying a new mf bey but i cant decide which one i should get could someone help me
storm pegasis105rf flame sagittarioc145s rock leone145wb
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:59 PM)Pyro Wrote:

Quetz is way more than 20 USD.

Read here Smile
Im not that off, its like 31 in dollars, and it includes shipping too, so its around 25.
£20.99 GBP isn't 20USD at all, but rather closer to 30USD ...
so which bey should i buy
Are you planning to buy online or can you only get the hasbro ones in the store ? (Cause theres no point in suggesting a blade if you can't buy online/)
i can get the oes in stores now or online
Well if you can buy both Online and in store you should get Storm Pegasus 105RF, LL Drago 100HF, Queztcoatl 90WF, Earth Aquila 145WD, Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Sagittario C145S and a pack of Metal Face but this is very costly
EDIT: I forgot about Dark Cancer or Gasher CH120FS
i was thinking about dark bull cause so far i got one of every type attack defense stamina ... balance
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:56 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i was thinking about dark bull cause so far i got one of every type attack defense stamina ... balance

Well lets see what you have, just because you have one of every type it doesn't mean you can make good combos with them
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:29 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: storm pegasis105rf flame sagittarioc145s rock leone145wb

Hawk he already said what he has
storm pegasis rock leone flame sagittario im kinda wanting to make a balance pegasis or attack one with some defence
Since you already have Storm Pegasus you can build up your attack types pretty quickly by buying LL Drago and then Dark Gasher CH120FS and buy a metal face now you have two top tier attack Beys If you want to develop your defensive types then get Earth Aquila and Dark Bull use the clear wheel from Bull and C145 from F Sagittario, Earth and WD from E Aquila and use the MF for added defense. For Stamina you can kind of build one already but you'll need something with a better tip so I suggest you get Dark Bull use the clear wheel and SD from it and use your Rock Leone 145 and then use Flame from F Sagittario done you have one of each
how would i mix pegasis gasher and l-drago
(Jul. 26, 2010  11:42 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: how would i mix pegasis gasher and l-drago

Storm Pegasus 100RF oh yea I forgot you'll need to buy another Storm Pegasus for the RF or you'll have to swap between the two and LL Drago CH120RF with a MF
i got a quick question i know it dont belong here but do they have a transforming dragoon bey