Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Not really, just for collecting.

It's an outclassed attack wheel.
I WANT TO BUY EITHER WOLBORG MS OR DRAGOON MS OR MSUV
(Jul. 25, 2010  11:50 PM)imz1991khan Wrote: I WANT TO BUY EITHER WOLBORG MS OR DRAGOON MS OR MSUV

Nothing to do with purchase consultation. O_O
I think you gotta ask a question.
And caps off please? :T
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:39 PM)yuseifan Wrote: I already have Storm from the Capricorne i accidentaly asked my aunt to buy
If you actually want to make an Attack combo, you will need a RF.
But of course, it's up to you to make the final decision...
Lightning LDrago 100HF or Earth Virgo GB145BS?
Depends on what beys you already have.
Also get LLDrago if you are going for an attack bey and Earth Virgo if you are going for a defense bey..
I'd personally pick earth virgo, GB145 is great, and so is Earth.
i have rock leone storm pegasis and flame sagittario i want to make a balanced bey or an attack bey with a little bit more defense could someone please tell me which parts i should use
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:04 AM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: i have rock leone storm pegasis and flame sagittario i want to make a balanced bey or an attack bey with a little bit more defense could someone please tell me which parts i should use

That type of question should be asked in the Build me a combo! thread.
Does anybody know if the new hasbro mobile stadium is worth getting instead of the Pegasus thunder whip one?

Edit: ignore this for the time being, I thought it was already out.
now i've narrowed it down to these

Dark bull

Lightning Ldrago

Lightning Ldrago is left spin and has multiple modes, 'nuff said. but bull has the H track which may be useful to me later
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:09 AM)yuseifan Wrote: now i've narrowed it down to these

Dark bull

Lightning Ldrago

Lightning Ldrago is left spin and has multiple modes, 'nuff said. but bull has the H track which may be useful to me later
Yes. Those two are good Beys to get.
However, you should note that the most useful parts from Dark Bull H145SD are the Bull Clear Wheel (Top Tier Defense and Stamina Clear Wheel) and SD Bottom (Top-Tier Stamina Bottom), not the H145 Track.
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:18 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:09 AM)yuseifan Wrote: now i've narrowed it down to these

Dark bull

Lightning Ldrago

Yes. Those two are good Beys to get.
However, you should note that the most useful parts from Dark Bull H145SD are the Bull Clear Wheel (Top Tier Defense and Stamina Clear Wheel) and SD Bottom (Top-Tier Stamina Bottom), not the H145 Track.

Thanks i'll be getting Ldrago but now theres one more thing, at the place im buying my beys there is a promotion where if you spend about 120RM (about 30US?) you'll get a Galaxy Pegasis face, since im getting a Ldrago which is and my friend is passing me some money to buy him a Storm Pegasis which is also and my sister wants a rock leone and im getting myself a pack of metal faces and it totals up to about 130Rm. should i trade my friend the galaxy peg face and a F track from the Metal system tracks for pegasis's RF?
yes you should. G.peg's face does nothing, and F is severely outclassed. RF is the (currently) best attack bottom.
(Jul. 26, 2010  11:17 AM)yuseifan Wrote: should i trade my friend the galaxy peg face and a F track from the Metal system tracks for pegasis's RF?
F is a Bottom, not a Track. Also, there aren't any Tracks that uses F as the letter in from of the Track height number.

Anyway, you should only trade if your friend's RF is in mint condition.
EDIT: Well, beaten before I can say a thing.
(Jul. 26, 2010  11:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: yes you should. G.peg's face does nothing, and F is severely outclassed. RF is the (currently) best attack bottom.

It could be argued that CS is the best, depending on preference.
Burn Phoenix.

Do you have other blades, though? Burn isn't too good as is.
Of course...i have the required parts to make a Burn stamina bey as well as a Leone attack bey.
So maybe you should have mentioned that before, so Corey could have offered better advice.
my rubber flat is about to be worn out should i just get wide flat instead or buy storm pegasis to use its rubber flat ...im using a super attack stadium by the way
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:49 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: my rubber flat is about to be worn out should i just get wide flat instead or buy storm pegasis to use its rubber flat ...im using a super attack stadium by the way

get another rf... if you're competitive... because it is currently one of the best attack tips around.
Alright "someone" (won't say who) said that they asked brad and he said the following beyblades are worthless
White gabriel G
Cyber dragoon
Wyborg 2
Torch pegasis

I thought that White Gabriel G and Cyber Dragoon were hard to come by blades. They may not be "the best " in battle but they are still rare blades correct. and run for a good bit of money?
I just wanted to know incase i decide to trade or buy any of them
White Gabriel isn't worthless.
Collectible and good zombie AR.

I personally wouldn't pay money for any of those though.
Collectors would.