Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 19, 2010  12:39 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Next wave...
Actually, we have no idea hah. I quite prefer TAKARA-TOMY for this ...

souless1234 Wrote:So buying a couple of Dark Wolves now won't differ from buying Evil Gemios later. Seeing how the only useful part of the beyblade is D145.
Essentially.
Where is a good site to buy HMS? On ebay i can only find dranzer, gaia dragoon, driger, and draciel.
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:13 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Where is a good site to buy HMS? On ebay i can only find dranzer, gaia dragoon, driger, and draciel.
Try the rest of the sites here ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
I just oredered both L Drago 100HF and Ray UnicornoD125CS both for $8.99 each
on ebay but now I want a good balance type. I was thinking Killer Geminos DF145FS. Are there any others that might be better than that one?
If you bought Ray Unicorno for 8.99 i bet you it's by gg and is fake
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:25 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: If you bought Ray Unicorno for 8.99 i bet you it's by gg and is fake

You never know.... I'll will see in a week or so.
What's the link tot he website you bought from?
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:20 AM)Akel Wrote: I just oredered both L Drago 100HF and Ray UnicornoD125CS both for $8.99 each
on ebay but now I want a good balance type. I was thinking Killer Geminos DF145FS. Are there any others that might be better than that one?

There are no competitive Balance type combos for MFB/B:MF right now. Also, a Ray Unicorno for $9 is highly suspicious.
There still seems to be hope for Burn/RF combos. Smile
(Jul. 19, 2010  6:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote: There's still seems to be hope for Burn/RF combos. Smile

Ahh, I had forgotten about that. More testing needs to be done, though.
And Virgo CH120RF? It is a good combo though!
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:30 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: And Virgo CH120RF? It is a good combo though!
From what I've seen, Virgo CH120RF does perform pretty well as a Balance combo. But of course, more testing is needed.
souless1234 Wrote:So buying a couple of Dark Wolves now won't differ from buying Evil Gemios later. Seeing how the only useful part of the beyblade is D145.
Essentially.
[/quote]but does't evil/killer germios have another good part the clear wheel which is the lightest one?
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:22 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: but does't evil/killer germios have another good part the clear wheel which is the lightest one?

There has been some research into the topic, and most people conclude that while Gemios is the lightest clear wheel available, it's not as good as Bull for Stamina.
I have a quick question..... Uh the things got lost by mail and I got a full refund.... I will never use E bay again. I will never ever buy the beyblades from my friend either (thats how I got the low prices)... So I just decided I might get the Beyblade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set? Comes with L Drago and a Storm Pegasus and a stadium. Give me your opinion. Should I get it or not?
Well no one on the forums has it yet so we can't give a opinion esspecially the main selling point in the set is the stadium.
Well it seams iteresting and I just might buy it next week. The stadium looks pretty small though...
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:37 AM)Akel Wrote: Well it seams iteresting and I just might buy it next week. The stadium looks pretty small though...

I remember reading somewhere that you get two random beys from that set...
If that's the case i'd go with the mobile/travel stadium.
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:47 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:37 AM)Akel Wrote: Well it seams iteresting and I just might buy it next week. The stadium looks pretty small though...

Don't provide false information the Beyblades that come in tahat set are Storm Pegasus 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF
He's not lying. I recall the same thing...
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:01 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:47 AM)souless1234 Wrote:

Don't provide false information the Beyblades that come in tahat set are Storm Pegasus 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF

Is that the same L Drago that has the two modes? If thats the one im definetly going to get it. If all L Dragos are like that, I will feel really stupid.
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Akel Wrote: Is that the same L Drago that has the two modes? If thats the one im definetly going to get it. If all L Dragos are like that, I will feel really stupid.

Yes, Lightning L Drago has two modes. So does Meteo L Drago. The only one that doesn't have two modes is the original L Drago.
Isnt't that teh same with gravity perseus? It has like six modes right?
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:05 AM)Akel Wrote: Isnt't that teh same with gravity perseus? It has like six modes right?

Gravity Perseus has four modes:
Right Spin Defense
Left Spin Defense
Right Spin Counter
Left Spin Counter
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:05 AM)Akel Wrote: Isnt't that teh same with gravity perseus? It has like six modes right?
No, there are only 4 modes:
1. Right Spin Counter Mode
2. Right Spin Defense Mode
3. Left Spin Counter Mode
4. Left Spin Defense Mode
EDIT: Beaten...