Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

also i have never seen the 3 largest beyblades seen in my picture (one is yellow another it teal and one is white in the bottem right corner) are these ones fake?
The 3 are electronic tops
As for your other blades
The Red beyblade is galzzy
The green one is Roller defender
The purple is sonmething knight(I forget the name sorry)
Then you also have seaborg1 &2
Dragoon S & V
Dranzer F
and
Master Dranzer(not 100% certain on this one)
i just ordered BB-41 New Bey stadium from plamoya ... is this stadium any good...idk whats it called but its blue..and im pretty sure its an attack stadium ...and i live in newyork i wana know how long will it take to ship to here i know its from japan
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:58 AM)Flash theBlader Wrote: i just ordered BB-41 New Bey stadium from plamoya ... is this stadium any good...idk whats it called but its blue..and im pretty sure its an attack stadium ...and i live in newyork i wana know how long will it take to ship to here i know its from japan

The super attack stadium, the most unbalanced one...
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:58 AM)Flash theBlader Wrote: i just ordered BB-41 New Bey stadium from plamoya ... is this stadium any good...idk whats it called but its blue..and im pretty sure its an attack stadium ...and i live in newyork i wana know how long will it take to ship to here i know its from japan

The super attack stadium, the most unbalanced one...

Pegasus Thunderwhip is more unbalanced. At least the Super Attack is legal for WBO tournament play. As for how long it'll take, I expect it'll take 3-4 weeks.

The Super Attack Stadium is horrible. i would recommend you cancel your order or switch it out for a different stadium. Try the Standard Stadium.
I was thinking I could buy a BB-80 Starter Gravity Perseus AD145WD , and some boxed set of both S Peg and L L Drago with a stadium (I forgot which stadium, and the name of the set.). Is buying Gravity Perseus, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago and a stadium a good choice? Any top-tier combo from their parts, or a suggestion of a better set? At this time, I can buy three Beys, and If G Perseus proves to be past my funds I could save up a good amount in a relatively short amount of time.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:49 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: I was thinking I could buy a BB-80 Starter Gravity Perseus AD145WD , and some boxed set of both S Peg and L L Drago with a stadium (I forgot which stadium, and the name of the set.). Is buying Gravity Perseus, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago and a stadium a good choice? Any top-tier combo from their parts, or a suggestion of a better set. At this time, I can buy three Beys, and If G Perseus proves to be past my funds I could save up a good amount in a relatively short amount of time.

With those three Beys, you can make Storm Pegasis 100RF, which is a top-tier attack type.
The Lightning wheel is top-tier as well, but to use its true potential, you need a Metal Face (sold seperately) and CH120 (from Dark Cancer/Gasher). Gravity Perseus is relatively untested, but WD is a top-tier stamina bottom. You should check what stadium you're getting. The Attack stadium is best.
My little brother wants to buy if first beyblade and only has a little money, 13 CAD. we have most of the hasbro beyblades that came out , except Sagittario. anyways. My brother has these to choose from:

Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Capricorne M145Q
Burn Pheonix 135M
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Which is the best beyblade out of those 5 overall? Thank you Smile
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:04 AM)sicat27 Wrote: My little brother wants to buy if first beyblade and only has a little money, 13 CAD. we have most of the hasbro beyblades that came out , except Sagittario. anyways. My brother has these to choose from:

Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Capricorne M145Q
Burn Pheonix 135M
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Which is the best beyblade out of those 5 overall? Thank you Smile
Definitely Earth Aquila.
After looking on beywiki thats what I sorta thought too, just wanted to make sure, thanks =D
I've read that gold series beyblades come with special weight disks, like wide defense, but in the images of sono kong version gold beyblades they just show regular weight disks. Also, I saw this:

(Jul. 18, 2010  3:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd like to note that the golde series sono kong beys are NOT compatible with reguklar plastic beyblades, aside from Draciels metal balls and the tip of Dragoon S.
So Dragoon S is really the only one worth getting.

Why are they not compatible? What wd comes with each of these beys, then?

Sonokong Dragoon S Gold: http://cgi.ebay.it/Beyblade-G-Revolution...563dfc63b9
Sonokong Dranzer S Gold: http://cgi.ebay.it/Beyblade-G-Revolution...563e082d29
Sonokong Driger S Gold: http://cgi.ebay.it/Beyblade-G-Revolution...3cac03d65d
Sonokong Driger S Crystal: http://cgi.ebay.it/Beyblade-G-Revolution...563e0b3bed
Sonokong Draciel S Gold: http://cgi.ebay.it/Beyblade-G-Revolution...5637af2a40
Should i hold out on Dark Cancer till wave 2 comes out or just get it, seeing how i can only buy Hasbro beys.
Also, is Killer Gemios being released by Hasbro because on toywiz it says it is.
(Jul. 18, 2010  11:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Should i hold out on Dark Cancer till wave 2 comes out or just get it, seeing how i can only buy Hasbro beys.
Also, is Killer Gemios being released by Hasbro because on toywiz it says it is.
You should buy Dark "Gasher" for its Track, yes.

Yes, Hasbro will release Killer Gemios, however it will be called "Evil Gemios".
(Jul. 18, 2010  11:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Should i hold out on Dark Cancer till wave 2 comes out or just get it, seeing how i can only buy Hasbro beys.

As Kai-V has said, you should probably get Dark Gasher. If you want to risk it, you can wait. However, there is a possibility that it will become out of stock. Also, there is a very low chance that its price will drop. There is no reason not to get it now, unless you do not have the money right now.

And yes, Killer Gemios will be released by Hasbro as Evil Gemios.
1. Get Cancer
2. Screw Toywiz; if the Bey was an official release in the the Hybrid Wheel System line, then it will be released by Hasbro as well.
3. Evil Gemios is useless and is only good for collection purposes.

(Edit: What's with the hilarious race for posting?!! HAHA! Curse you, Dough-Monger!)
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:17 AM)The LVJ Wrote: 1. Get Cancer

Alright. Time to start smoking. =P

EDIT: Has there been much testing on the Metal Gemios wheel? I'm thinking of getting one.
Alright thanks, i was asking about Gemios because it has DF145, therefore making it one of the two beys that have it that are being released by hasbro.

Also, i wasn't planning on ordering from toywiz..just planning ahead.
Several members and I have tested it. It has neither smash, upper, force smash, nor stamina. Not much recoil, either. I don't recall defense...
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Several members and I have tested it. It has neither smash, upper, force smash, nor stamina. Not much recoil, either. I don't recall defense...

Ah, okay. I hadn't seen many tests on it. I guess I won't get it 'til I hit a motherlode or something.
Does anyoneknow when lighting l drago will be released by hasbro
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:35 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Does anyoneknow when lighting l drago will be released by hasbro

Next wave...
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Several members and I have tested it. It has neither smash, upper, force smash, nor stamina. Not much recoil, either. I don't recall defense...

So buying a couple of Dark Wolves now won't differ from buying Evil Gemios later. Seeing how the only useful part of the beyblade is D145.